Biden Withdraws from Re-Election, Endorses Harris in a Pivotal Shift for the 2024 Race

Social Media

Just now, candide said:

It's a lame argument because he was just one of the students in the background, as his school teacher was the main character.

It's no proof that he is particularly related to Blackrock

https://nypost.com/2024/07/15/us-news/blackrock-pulls-ad-that-featured-trump-shooter-thomas-matthew-crooks/

lol....sounds lame, feel free to resume the posture, the fetal position posture, take a rest. You like Biden probably need one.

Have to say that is quite brave of the dems to "eat their own dog food" by potentially putting up a diversity candidate here rather than the best person for the job.   Stunning and brave even.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, nauseus said:

Some light reading for you, Bill:

"President Joe Biden faced a new round of defections Friday from Democratic lawmakers publicly calling on him to leave the presidential race, even as his campaign sought to project a message that he isn’t going anywhere".

https://edition.cnn.com/2024/07/19/politics/democratic-defections-joe-biden/index.html

Thank you for the link. It is however a little out of date since President Biden has already announced that he will not be standing for re-election.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, frank83628 said:

judging by the fact Biden reads everything from a teleprompter and still mumbles incoherently, can barely walk down a full flight of plane stairs, walks with his arms down and hands straight and looks totally vacant most of the time, i'd yes, i would expect someone other than him published the comments on Twitter. probably one of the same people that writes what he reads on the teleprompters.

Blah blah blah blah.
Substitute the word Trump for Biden and the your fatuous comments are just as applicable, if not more so.
You lot are so childish with your facile comments.

• Like 1

Just now, James105 said:

Have to say that is quite brave of the dems to "eat their own dog food" by potentially putting up a diversity candidate here rather than the best person for the job.   Stunning and brave even.  

Here's an interesting hypothetical... 

Who would be the Dem candidate had the MSM and Dem Elite done the responsible thing and outed Biden's condition before the primaries?  I seriously doubt it would be Harris, after her disaster in her last primary.

Another, even more convoluted hypothetical...  How many primary votes would Nikki Haley have gotten without the protest votes from Dems who registered Red just to vote against Trump.  Given that they would have had an honest choice and a reason to vote in the Dem primaries?

2 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

Lets be honest your about to allow a convicted sex pest, a liar, an idiot committing Treason to run your Country so crack on.   

I don't know.  Things were okay under Bill Clinton.  But he was an old school Dem.  Not one of this new batch, post Obama.

• Agree 1

I, for one, do not care about a Biden Endorsement for Harris.

In my view, this is just Sour Grapes.

You see, Biden realizes, full well, that the Salad Woman is a disaster.

Therefore, before withdrawing from the election, he Formally Endorsed the Salad Woman as his final act of Retribution.

"If I can't run for Prez in 2024, then Nobody will!" he said.

Yes, the Salad Woman is the Nobody who will run in 2024.

Trump will be Re-Elected....

And, Everybody will live happily, ever after. 

So, it's Nobody against Everybody, it seems.

And, Everybody despises Nobody, too.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, Screaming said:

My guess is that Joe is actually in a coma. That’s what brought his drastic decision around, he’s no longer able to function. These next few months are going to be like “Weekend at Bernie’s“

It has been 'weekend at Bernie's'  for over 2 years mate  

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, frank83628 said:

judging by the fact Biden reads everything from a teleprompter and still mumbles incoherently, can barely walk down a full flight of plane stairs, walks with his arms down and hands straight and looks totally vacant most of the time, i'd yes, i would expect someone other than him published the comments on Twitter. probably one of the same people that writes what he reads on the teleprompters.

Trump is not even able to read from a teleprompter 😀

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, tilaceer said:

Blah blah blah blah.
Substitute the word Trump for Biden and the your fatuous comments are just as applicable, if not more so.
You lot are so childish with your facile comments.

The fun about it is that the righ-wing propaganda focused so much on Biden's age, that it now becomes a problem for old Don.

I'm waiting for the next flow of MAGA talking points explaining that, after all, it's not that bad to be too old! 😀

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, illisdean said:

and by calling Trump a racist, Hitler, a threat to democracy, white supremacist, Marist, for the past 8 or so years. Don't forget Trump took a bullet for democracy, whats Biden  done lately besides quit earlier today and don't forget his imbecile like debate performance the entire nation witnessed. LOL Thats a lot of traction especially when your going backwards uphill in true biden fashion.

I think it more likely that Trump took a piece of plastic or metal, (and not for democracy).
Trump refuses to release the medical records of the incident, (just like his "bonespurs).
Why would that be  ?
Possibly because the details might point to something other than a bullet that caused the graze that didn't need stitches or sutures.
Indeed he only needed a small band aid for the cut.
Trump, being the braggard that he is, gets more mileage by being shot rather than a slight nick by a piece of flying plastic, and his cult fall for it.
The graphic I have loaded gives more weight to it actually being flying plastic or metal than an actual bullet, so the debate con continue.
I cannot link the article as you have to be in the USA to view the webpage and I do not use VPN.

BTW, I just loved the pictures of his cult members wearing sanitary napkins on their heads in support of Trump.

Original source of the WPXI article.

wpxi.png

• Thumbs Up 1

9 minutes ago, candide said:

The fun about it is that the righ-wing propaganda focused so much on Biden's age, that it now becomes a problem for old Don.

I'm waiting for the next flow of MAGA talking points explaining that, after all, it's not that bad to be too old! 😀

Interesting video detailing how George Conway is putting his money where his mouth is by creating the Anti-Psychopath PAC which, along with renowned psychologists, will try and educate those who are not cultists about Trumps insanity.

Edited by tilaceer
spelling correction
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, tilaceer said:

Possibly because the details might point to something other than a bullet that caused the graze that didn't need stitches or sutures.
Indeed he only needed a small band aid for the cut.
Trump, being the braggard that he is, gets more mileage by being shot rather than a slight nick by a piece of flying plastic, and his cult fall for it.

image.png.3ca9c1fecece872d9828f4bbe363a7d3.png

You really think that a bullet like this will cause a little graze????

1 hour ago, frank83628 said:

does the hoop in your stripped shorts not get in the way of the keyboard when typing?

Franky, did you mean "striped".......🤣

Did you actually go to school........? 🤔

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, illisdean said:

Anyone who thinks she / smart woman AKA Kamala? ,,,,is  smart? LOL

JD Vance (and just about anyone) will/would mop the floor with her same as Trump did with the demented stooge Biden.

You ever notice how Kamala is so adept at cackling like a stooge....lol

Unfortunately most of this guys relatives became trump supporters......so "smart" is not in their genes and Kamala will have trump on toast!

image.png.7057d9004f348af9ac29960c57d7c7a1.png

Edited by xylophone
  • Haha 2

32 minutes ago, tilaceer said:

Trump refuses to release the medical records of the incident, (just like his "bonespurs).
Why would that be  ?

Maybe Biden could release the audio tapes of the 5 hour interview he has with special. counsel R Hur, the same tapes Biden's DOJ refuse to release to congress. There's got to some juicy caca on demented Joe on them dere tapes, wouldn'y u say? Now about Trump, until there's proof to the contrary your <removed> induced butt-hurt can continue and wreck your life and what it's devolved to, the bullet wound from the Trump assassin is what you need to run with or just keep on being a bugged out denier of reality. 

3 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

It was Trump’s VP pick that called him Hitler.

Trump did not ‘take a bullet’, the Republican that shot at him missed.

Technically a graze is a hit and not a miss. 

• Love It 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, illisdean said:

Maybe Biden could release the audio tapes of the 5 hour interview he has with special. counsel R Hur, the same tapes Biden's DOJ refuse to release to congress. There's got to some juicy caca on demented Joe on them dere tapes, wouldn'y u say? Now about Trump, until there's proof to the contrary your <removed> induced butt-hurt can continue and wreck your life and what it's devolved to, the bullet wound from the Trump assassin is what you need to run with or just keep on being a bugged out denier of reality. 

Your contributions are simply too infantile to respond to.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1