British man robbed in poppycock confrontation

16 hours ago, Chris Daley said:

A 42 year old British man was robbed by a ladyboy.  The man said he lost everything and had to sit outside his hotel.  He didn't eat until he got a meal on the plane.  He lost his wallet, bank cards, and a new phone.

He was interviewed via a livestream and shared his story.

''They try and grab you... they try and grab your ***** and before you know they've stolen 12,000 baht... and your bank card.''

''If it was the other way around... If I am a man and I go to have a little bloody play with a woman's ***** I'm going to bloody prison.''

''They should not be allowed to just indiscriminately touch someone who does not want to be touched.''

''I respect the women who are doing what they need to do to feed their kids and stuff but... some of them are overweight.''

*stream announcement* ''A 6 ft alpha male robbed by an Asian fem boy haha!'' 

Because I'm trying to protect my **** mate!  She didn't overpower me!!  I just didn't want another rub job from a lady boy!  So I'm just protecting my ****.  You prioritize in these situations you know what I mean?  I was half cut... I wasn't thinking about my money in my pocket and my phone I was thinking about my stopping my ***** being touched again.

Source:  DrK.LennyAdams, YouTube, 2024

"Don't take your gun to town son, leave your gun at home Bill..."

This loser came to Thailand looking for one thing, found it, and is that big a loser that he couldn't report the crime, couldn't call any friends/family for emergency funds, just starved and magically reached the airport without funds, and getting back home, tries to trash Thailand for his own fault(s).

What a load of BS!

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 7/22/2024 at 5:22 PM, GammaGlobulin said:

So then, this kind of thing never happens to me.

However, if I were so worried about it happening frequently,

Then I would wear a chastity-belt, or something.

image.png.f87d400b73580e8ebcc905facbab5a5f.png

Anyone trying to fool around with me would have missing fingers in no-time, just judging by the looks of this one.

I think thats one for women not men.