Donald or Kamala?

Hummin

Donald or Kamala  

183 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

7 minutes ago, Paradise Pete said:

No matter who had been president it would have happened.

Congress controls the pursestrings and they went on a spending orgy post-Covid.  And after that they just decided to throw all fiscal responsibility to the wind and spend the earning of our kids, their kids, and the kids of future generations.  But that's Ok.  Hyper-inflation or a nuclear war will probably solve that pesky little problem.  And both major parties as well as most Americans cheering on American Exceptionalism and Military Might will let that nuclear genie out of the bottle after a multi-front World War is provoked by the West with China, Russia, Iran, DPRK, and every nation which plans to join to BRICS.  Come on.  Admit it.  80% of the AN members from the West want their governments to "show China, Russia, and the rest just who the global boss is."  However most of those 80% want someone else to go do the fighting and dying - like your kids and grandkids.  It's always easy to be pro-war when you ain't got skin-in-the-game.  🐔

So 100% agree.  Inflation would have happened regardless of who was in office.  And it will continue regardless of who is in office. 

Edited by connda

4 minutes ago, Paradise Pete said:

Inflation is a trailing indicator. Supply chain disruption, covid handouts, and opportunistic pricing all led to that inflation. No matter who had been president it would have happened.

The only thing left was to bring it under control, and this administration did that.

So prices are not 20%-25% higher now than they were when Biden took office? 

I thought inflation was transient, what happened to that? 

And inflation is still twice what it was when Biden took office, yes?

6 minutes ago, Paradise Pete said:

He became a convicted felon the moment the jury said so.

Wrong

6 minutes ago, Paradise Pete said:

Whatever sentence is handed down does not change that.

Wrong as well

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, AreYouGerman said:

As if votes matter, lol. Are you a child, or what.

In your Neo-Fascist country I don't think votes do matter. 

• Haha 1

Just now, shdmn said:

They have this fever swamp fantasy that it was all some giant conspiracy because that is the only thing that ever makes sense to these knuckleheads living in their imaginary worlds.  No need to even dwell on whatever their reasons are these days because it's just too ridiculous.

Yet here you guys are dwelling on it.

• Sad 1

Just now, Yellowtail said:

Inflation is the rate of change. If after rising prices stay the same then the current inflation rate is 0.

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, connda said:

In your Neo-Fascist country I don't think votes do matter. 

Germany? Neo Facist? Wahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahaha. Oh man, that's insane. Why so delusional. Are you still living in the 1940s, grandpa?

Current Germany is most anti-biological-Germans, anti-male, anti-White, pro-homo, pro-jew, pro-mass-immgration, pro-censorship, pro-White-replacement, and so on, country ever.

Yeah, you're actually right, it's neo facist and votes don't matter!

Edited by AreYouGerman
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Paradise Pete said:

Inflation is the rate of change. If after rising prices stay the same then the current inflation rate is 0.

Inflation is cumulative, yes, that's why prices are 20%-25% higher now than they were when Biden took office, yes?

And inflation is not zero, it is still twice what it was when Biden took office, yes?

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

46 minutes ago, AreYouGerman said:

Germany? Neo Facist? Wahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahaha. Oh man, that's insane. Why so delusional. Are you still living in the 1940s, grandpa?

Current Germany is most anti-biological-Germans, anti-male, anti-White, pro-homo, pro-jew, pro-mass-immgration, pro-censorship, pro-White-replacement, and so on, country ever.

Sounds like Nazi rhetoric. 

Votes don't matter in Russia. 

Decent anti maga fascist Americans are fighting to prevent that happening in the USA 

• Like 1

Should have been a simple process of just ticking the relevant box in the OP.  and there should have been a running total displayed.  That is all that was required.  But unsurprisingly there are 6 pages so far, of petty pointless bickering

3 hours ago, shdmn said:

A compulsive lying convicted felon election denying wannabe dictator pre-dementia sex offender, or the other person.  Tough choice.

9sde1ukbywdd1 - Copy.jpeg

look at that turkey neck. 

2 hours ago, connda said:

But I forgive you as you are probably as brainwashed as the other 90% of the average clones out there.

take me to your leader. 

4 hours ago, shdmn said:

A compulsive lying convicted felon election denying wannabe dictator pre-dementia sex offender, or the other person.  Tough choice.

9sde1ukbywdd1 - Copy.jpeg

Yep, this is now a single-dotard race.

Did anyone see Vance's first stump speech?   The only way to describe it is "edibles."

A priority of DT's choice is that he doesn't want a running mate who will upstage him.  For reference, try to dig up the clip from 2016 of Palin doing her word salad to a cheering crowd while DT looks on -- can you tell by his facial expression that Sarah would not be seen again during the campaign?  Hell, he didn't even invite her to the inauguration!  However, I think tickets had to be paid for, and they weren't cheap.  When he made an excuse for her not being there you could tell he was full of it.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/special-counsel-eyeing-russians-granted-unusual-access-trump/story?id=56232847

Edited by bendejo

3 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

Wrong

Wrong as well

Juries convict, judges sentence. Two different things.

Surely you've heard the phrase "convicted by a jury of his peers".

You might argue that Trump has no peers, and I might agree with you, but not in the same way.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

12 hours ago, BobBKK said:

So Trump is a fascist now? He's certainly egocentric and full of hypobole, but I don't think he fits the normal definition of fascist. 

It's much worse than that. He's a Trumpist.

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

And inflation is still twice what it was when Biden took office, yes?

What happened? This.

https://www.macrotrends.net/global-metrics/countries/WLD/world/inflation-rate-cpi

Screenshot_20240725_221354_Samsung Internet.jpg

11 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Bizarre dog whistle post. Glad you can't vote in the U.S.

So glad that you made this absolutely irrelevant post without justification nor explanation. Thankful though to learn a new term being "bizarre dog whistle post" - ever day is school day and I, for one, now know, that dogs have apparently even the ability to whistle bizarrely! 

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

9 hours ago, Jingthing said:

As a Z Russian, your specialty is propaganda and misinformation.

Everyone knows Putin prefers his poodle Trump.

You are lying. He was specifically asked, and he said, Biden. You can't stop making things up to suit your agenda. Of course, Putin says "Biden", and you hear "Trump". It's pretty sad, actually.

8 hours ago, AreYouGerman said:

Spot on 30 something year old German 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Agree 1

On 7/24/2024 at 8:45 PM, KhunLA said:

Didn't vote.

As stated a few times, for me, if in USA, then Trump.

But, since not, and the worse things are there, the better for me, if I voted, it would be for Harris.   Hope she continues Biden's high inflation policies, and a good exchange rate.

I'm up 38% since Biden is in office, I think.   Considering exchange rate & COLA since elected.

2024 HARRIS 2024

you wont live to enjoy it if she gets in

• Sad 1