3 Worst inflation since 70s

4 Worst candidate ever

1.Recession 

2.Obama Economics 

3. Trump caused Inflation Joe had to repair 

4. Woman Hater and I believe Racism is my  conclusion 

11 minutes ago, maesariang said:

You can't even write a sentence.

We all didn’t go to school in the 40’s  and 50’s , I believe they were more serious then ,  I wouldn’t  know , I believe comprehension was not included in your class 

Edited by Irish star

1 minute ago, Irish star said:

1.Recession 

2.Obama Economics 

3. Trump caused Inflation Joe had to repair 

4. Woman Hater and I believe Racism is my  conclusion 

Joe caused inflation. Trump left office with little. Try not to lie. Only makes your posts look even worse. 

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, maesariang said:

Joe caused inflation. Trump left office with little. Try not to lie. Only makes your posts look even worse. 

You don’t think Putin caused any of it , with oil prices , the whole World is suffering, do they blame Biden 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, maesariang said:

How old are you? You write like a kid. Try saying things that make sense and have links to back up your claims.

Go read your Dagwood and Blondie Comics maybe get up to date with Richie Rich lol

2 hours ago, bkknirvana said:

US is the last hope for saving the world from communism.

VOTE TRUMP!

The Dems tried to kill him, just like dictators have done to opposition in Venezuela, most African states and Brasil.

The kid was a Magat trying to kill a pedo and rapist at least he had a reason 

Meanwhile... even the right leaning RCP is showing an electoral win for Kamala, albeit lower than the 2 other aggregators. 

.https://www.realclearpolling.com/maps/president/2024/no-toss-up/electoral-college

https://www.racetothewh.com/president/polls#google_vignette

https://www.270towin.com/maps/538-forecast-2024-presidential-election

Of course, Trump can still catch up before the election! 😀

Screenshot_20240901_162823_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20240901_162724_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20240901_163237_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Tell me you have seen the video, and you still stand by your "explanation".

I've seen that video, and I have seen video of Trump acting the same way to other reporters he gets exasperated with.

You've seen the videos as well, but you do not care about the truth. 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, gamb00ler said:

LOL.... you really must be too lazy to do an actual analysis of the impact of reasonable firearm restrictions.  You think it can all be boiled down to simpleton level statistics.

½ the firearm deaths are suicides.... it's too late to aim for restrictions that would have much impact on those deaths unless the firearm owners are willing to surrender them.  A hail storm in Hell is more likely.

An effective policy of firearm restrictions should start with focusing on those deaths that are the most easily prevented and assault rifle restrictions would most likely face the least resistance from the general population of firearm owners.  Assault style rifles are by far the best candidates for restrictions based on the above listed factors.

It seems to me that minimum sentences for people that are arrested for gun crimes that are convicted. 

How is it that deaths resulting from assault rifles "...are the most easily prevented...? I think I asked you this before and you ran away. 

12 minutes ago, candide said:

Meanwhile... even the right leaning RCP is showing an electoral win for Kamala, albeit lower than the 2 other aggregators. 

.https://www.realclearpolling.com/maps/president/2024/no-toss-up/electoral-college

https://www.racetothewh.com/president/polls#google_vignette

https://www.270towin.com/maps/538-forecast-2024-presidential-election

Of course, Trump can still catch up before the election! 😀

Screenshot_20240901_162823_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20240901_162724_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20240901_163237_Samsung Internet.jpg

You really don’t believe that , correct , once Kamala gets 50%  party is Over and the Republican Party also 

Edited by Irish star

41 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

It seems you need to read a book about how tax policy in the USA is implemented.

Until you understand tax policy, you will never know how Trump screwed you with his tax cut for billionaires.

And if you understand the tax code, and still claim it was a "tax cut for the rich" you are knowingly regurgitating a lie. 

About 95% of taxpayers benefited, and tax revenues went up. 

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

I've seen that video, and I have seen video of Trump acting the same way to other reporters he gets exasperated with.

You've seen the videos as well, but you do not care about the truth. 

He directly made fun of that reporter, no one has seen a President with so much Disdain , and you would vote for a Disgraceful Human , I mean who has a friend that doesn’t  pay his Bills , No one 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

9 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

And if you understand the tax code, and still claim it was a "tax cut for the rich" you are knowingly regurgitating a lie. 

About 95% of taxpayers benefited, and tax revenues went up. 

Went up because middle class paying it 

Edited by Irish star

36 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-allies-loomer-pool-kamala-harris-incitement/

A couple of Trump mooks are outraged because Kamala Harris is using one of their YouTube videos in her campaign.

The video is about putting Democrats in jail if Trump wins, with Laura Loomer saying they should be executed. "Not just jail. They should get the death penalty."

The video was so crazy that the Trumpers ultimately deleted it, but the Internet is forever. 

It's not a good look before an election to talk about killing your political opponents.

And countless leftists calling for Trump to be killed. Why are you not concerned about that? 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Irish star said:

He directly made fun of that reporter, no one has seen a President with so much Disdain , and you would vote for a Disgraceful Human , I mean who has a friend that doesn’t  pay his Bills , No one 

The same way he made fun of any number of non-handicapped reporters. 

• Haha 1