President Kamala Harris

33 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

What is extreme about MAGA? People that don't want millions of illegals flooding across the border, high inflation, high energy prices, reliance on advisories for oil, the first and second amendments reversed, a packed court, men in women’s sports, bathrooms and locker room, genital mutilation of children, crappy public education, higher taxes, and books that provide pictorial instructions on how to participate in homosexual sex in grade-schools are extremists? Got it. 

Nationwide abortion ban, want to eliminate 3 branches of gov't and put them all under the exec branch, Muslim ban (remember THAT failure?), shut down anything other than state-controlled media (like Russia), family separation policies (effing hideous!!!) - I could go on but you will either ignore what I post or make ridiculous remarks.

• Agree 2

12 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Would need to be a constitutional amendment which would take decades to eventually fail to pass.

And they said blacks would never be freed. It'll never happen unless we MAKE it happen. Hope springs eternal.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, HappyExpat57 said:

Nationwide abortion ban, want to eliminate 3 branches of gov't and put them all under the exec branch, Muslim ban (remember THAT failure?), shut down anything other than state-controlled media (like Russia), family separation policies (effing hideous!!!) - I could go on but you will either ignore what I post or make ridiculous remarks.

Only way he loses is to continue his exploding till the vote. Scaramuchi says he will for certain though

32 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

If you think CNN epitomises truth, then you are a lost soul swimming around in the mire of delusion. 

Classic MAGA - lol

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, HappyExpat57 said:

And they said blacks would never be freed. It'll never happen unless we MAKE it happen. Hope springs eternal.

Apples and oranges.

Smaller states are never going to approve a change that will mean presidential candidates will ignore them. 

• Agree 1

30 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Would need to be a constitutional amendment which would take decades to eventually fail to pass.

Well, if you guys can pack the court you might get a workaround, yes? 

27 minutes ago, newbee2022 said:

I'm not talking about the sun or the moon but Republican voters

Voters that were by and large educated by the left. 

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

23 minutes ago, HappyExpat57 said:

Wow, I think it safe to assume you will not be providing anything to substantiate the stuff you've regurgitated here, correct? 

• Thumbs Up 1

33 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Not easy as you say.

Even still, the prohibition amendment passed and its repeal passed.

Each of these had passionate opposition but still they passed.

• Agree 1

22 minutes ago, HappyExpat57 said:

By we, you mean Republicans, yes?

7 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Well, if you guys can pack the court you might get a workaround, yes? 

Well, if you guys can pack the court like we did, you might get a workaround, yes?

Fixed it. 😉

• Love It 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Voters that were by and large educated by the left. 

Funny, I thought most Americans were educated by teachers. Teachers come in all shapes, sizes, colours, and political ideologies, just like all vocations.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, mikebike said:

Funny, I thought most Americans were educated by teachers. Teachers come in all shapes, sizes, colours, and political ideologies, just like all vocations.

Not from the US huh? 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Yellowtail said:

What is extreme about MAGA? People that don't want millions of illegals flooding across the border, high inflation, high energy prices, reliance on advisories for oil, the first and second amendments reversed, a packed court, men in women’s sports, bathrooms and locker room, genital mutilation of children, crappy public education, higher taxes, and books that provide pictorial instructions on how to participate in homosexual sex in grade-schools are extremists? Got it. 

Conjures up the political quip (seems like can't pin down who said it):

"Its not what my opponent doesn't know that scares me, its the things he knows that just ain't so."

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

16 minutes ago, cdemundo said:

Conjures up the political quip (seems like can't pin down who said it):

"Its not what my opponent doesn't know that scares me, its the things he knows that just ain't so."

Reagan

• Agree 1

28 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Wow, I think it safe to assume you will not be providing anything to substantiate the stuff you've regurgitated here, correct? 

Like I said - ridiculous remarks. Just sad.

• Thumbs Up 2

57 minutes ago, cdemundo said:

'You said "Howard is a great school". It's not.'

Just asserting something doesn't make it true.

Makes me wonder about why you would say this.

Ranked #115 by US News and World Report.

Here are the schools ranked immediately above and below Howard in the

US News and World Report rankings.

These are all schools with solid reputations, maybe even considered great

schools.

San Diego State University,San Diego, CA

University of Colorado Boulder, Boulder, CO

University of Tennessee, Knoxville, TN

Yeshiva University in New York City.

Brigham Young University, in Salt Lake City.

Howard University, in Washington, DC.

Iowa State University, in Ames, Iowa.

SUNY, in Syracuse, New York.

University of Arizona, in Tucson, AZ

University of New Hampshire, in Durham, NH

University of San Francisco, in San Francisco, CA

Can't see any reason to disparage Howard except for the unspeakable reason.

When you make an unsupported statement as you have done, that appears to fly in the face of the facts, your reason for doing so is suspect.

Just a thought but George Bush Jr. graduated from a great school, Yale, do you think he is a great intellect?

Don't get your panties in a twist. I would think that perhaps the top 20, top 50 universities could be called "great schools".  As in intellectual reputation and scholarly research. It was in comparison to the much maligned JD Vance's alma mater.  Nothing against Howard, it's a good school to be sure. But "great"? Come on, man.  Even the OP who mentioned it backtracked once the facts came to light. 

12 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

The right in the UK have the same obsession that all teachers are leftwing radicals desperate to indoctrinate the kids.

Having taught in UK state schools for 25 years I can tell you teachers are just focussed on keeping their head's above the waterline.....they have no time for petty party politics.

So, what right-wing candidates/issues does do the teacher's unions support in the UK? 

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, HappyExpat57 said:

Like I said - ridiculous remarks. Just sad.

So, with that, you are confirming you will not be providing anything to substantiate the stuff you've regurgitated here, correct? 

2 hours ago, Bundooman said:

The racial undertones are emerging - just how many will appear in the next 13 pages?

For me it's nothing to do with racial ...  I couldn't care less about race ....    it's if your a strong leader and a person of AUTHORITY and educated.  

On 7/26/2024 at 5:35 PM, Jingthing said:

So she needs to reassure older people especially older white men.with her VP pick.

Buttigieg.

That'll soothe the old white men.

1 hour ago, HappyExpat57 said:

So, with that, you are confirming you will not be providing anything other than ridiculous remarks, correct?

“Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery that mediocrity can pay to greatness.”
― Oscar Wilde

• Thumbs Up 1

34 minutes ago, steven100 said:

For me it's nothing to do with racial ...  I couldn't care less about race ....    it's if your a strong leader and a person of AUTHORITY and educated.  

Race and gender are everything to the left. 

• Agree 1