President Kamala Harris

Jack Smith was properly appointed.  

There is no stare where an  abortion is legal at 9 months!   Maybe if the life or health of the mom is at question. As it should be. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Thats fine, you believe that a nation shouldnt have borders, that any illegal alien should have the right to enter the USA and that chopping  up a viable baby in the womb on a whim should be promoted for racial reasons so that major Democrat political players can make money.

That being said, its better for me to spout nonsense than believe the above as I do have to look in the mirror.

"I do have to look in the mirror."

I hadn't considered that.

Is that what makes you so bitter and hateful?

• Love It 1

7 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Yeah, your country shoved them on boats and back into the sea?

Regardless we arent talking about USA violence in general, we are in specifics. How to stop this episode and that? Hey how do we stop illegal alien violence? Got and anwer for that?

Where is your response on some well paid Doctor chopping up a full term baby and pulling it out in pieces one by one? Oh look, here is a little arm, clink, drop into basin, damn, forgot to crush its little head first, darn.....

Does that bother you? Make you uncomfortable? Anyone? Then why would you support ANY person who would promulgate those policies? 

I know, Trump is Hitler blah blah blah. Yet, Trump is not the one advocating killing babies is he? 

Im not a looney Jesus freak standing outside of abortion clinics, far as I think and as Im sure the majority of Americans do,  feel free to scrape away abortionists up to 15 weeks and then its health and life of mother. Reasonable huh?

Not to the Democrats. Thats not part of the modern Bolshevik game plan in toto.  Notice how every time I raise the issue its crickets. To the normal Americans here: Maybe the continual response to the stupid inane trolling Trump bashing we see here is to just reply:

"yes, but *you them she he* support (s) infanticide."

If you were a "...a looney Jesus freak standing outside of abortion clinics..." Harris' DOJ would have you in jail. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Yeah, your country shoved them on boats and back into the sea?

Regardless we arent talking about USA violence in general, we are in specifics. How to stop this episode and that? Hey how do we stop illegal alien violence? Got and anwer for that?

Where is your response on some well paid Doctor chopping up a full term baby and pulling it out in pieces one by one? Oh look, here is a little arm, clink, drop into basin, damn, forgot to crush its little head first, darn.....

Does that bother you? Make you uncomfortable? Anyone? Then why would you support ANY person who would promulgate those policies? 

I know, Trump is Hitler blah blah blah. Yet, Trump is not the one advocating killing babies is he? 

Im not a looney Jesus freak standing outside of abortion clinics, far as I think and as Im sure the majority of Americans do,  feel free to scrape away abortionists up to 15 weeks and then its health and life of mother. Reasonable huh?

Not to the Democrats. Thats not part of the modern Bolshevik game plan in toto.  Notice how every time I raise the issue its crickets. To the normal Americans here: Maybe the continual response to the stupid inane trolling Trump bashing we see here is to just reply:

"yes, but *you them she he* support (s) infanticide."

My country does not put illegals in boats and push them out to sea, where on earth did you get that from, another lie from Trump...?

And after reading that lot, you probably are a looney Jesus freak.....:unsure:

Trump will be proud of you...🤕

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Elkski said:

There is no stare where an  abortion is legal at 9 months!   Maybe if the life or health of the mom is at question. As it should be. 

You of course know more than a Federal Judge. I assume you support infanticide then? You surely are lacking in your understanding of US laws. Hint: Look at NY and Calif

Not

Right. 

So, what is the Democrat position on abortion limits?

2 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Yes, anyone that does not want millions of illegals flooding across the border, political lawfare, high inflation, high energy prices, reliance on advisories for oil, the first and second amendments reversed, a packed court, men in women’s sports, bathrooms and locker room, genital mutilation of children, crappy public education, higher taxes, and books that provide pictorial instructions on how to participate in homosexual sex in grade-schools is clearly vile, racist, misogynistic and homophobic.

We know

He obviously supports infanticide too.

10 minutes ago, cdemundo said:

"I do have to look in the mirror."

I hadn't considered that.

Is that what makes you so bitter and hateful?

Um last time I looked the political candidate I support doesnt believe in infanticide. I sleep quite well. How about you?

1 minute ago, Yellowtail said:

Not

Right. 

So, what is the Democrat position on abortion limits?

I think the abortion limits have been 2nd trimester and there is no talk of changing that as I am aware!   Do you have facts otherwise?    It's so sad that all these Christians or evangelicals don't want abortion but they also want to stop head start and preschool and other support for born children.    I don't see them giving up money to support the born they so badly want.  

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Yes, anyone that does not want millions of illegals flooding across the border, political lawfare, high inflation, high energy prices, reliance on advisories for oil, the first and second amendments reversed, a packed court, men in women’s sports, bathrooms and locker room, genital mutilation of children, crappy public education, higher taxes, and books that provide pictorial instructions on how to participate in homosexual sex in grade-schools is clearly vile, racist, misogynistic and homophobic.

We know

They are back to the gun bans too. Trump gets shot and instead of concentrating on security failures, they start screeching on gun control.

BTW, men in women sports, did you see the Dude pretending to be a woman beat down a girl in 46 seconds at the Olympics? The Dems hate babies and women! Whats next, puppies?

I think the abortion limits have been 2nd trimester and there is no talk of changing that as I am aware!   Do you have facts otherwise?    It's so sad that all these Christians or evangelicals don't want abortion but they also want to stop head start and preschool and other support for born children.    I don't see them giving up money to support the born they so badly want.  

You "think" and then you pivot to a talking point, toss in the usual anti religion stuff.

Uncomfortable?

PS, opposing infanticide is a moral issue beyond religion. They are into souls and bibles, Im into law and biology. More power to them for having beliefs that comport to reality

10 minutes ago, Elkski said:

So, you don't know, I thought not. 

20 minutes ago, transam said:

My country does not put illegals in boats and push them out to sea, where on earth did you get that from, another lie from Trump...?

And after reading that lot, you probably are a looney Jesus freak.....:unsure:

Trump will be proud of you...🤕

Thats fine, where do you stand on infanticide? I dont believe in baby killing myself.

19 hours ago, watthong said:

They are all out doing that to one another, It's called "fluffing."  @Yellowtail himself is this forum resident fluffer, always on the look out for a new partner. Echoing/smooching each other comments, even when there's no one around. [He's also quick on leaving confused emojis on a post he didn't like, just like a lizard leaving a turd on your open page. I can always tell whenever @Yellowtail has read my latest post.]

That is why he is on my ignore list. I only see ANY of his posts if another poster responds to him.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, billd766 said:

That is why he is on my ignore list. I only see ANY of his posts if another poster responds to him.

Truth bothers you so much?

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, billd766 said:

Exactly, as a leftist, you can't risk hearing anything unapproved by the party, dissent must be crushed!

• Love It 1

6 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Thats fine, where do you stand on infanticide? I dont believe in baby killing myself.

Never thought about it, and doubt I will, the fruitcakes are out there to do many strange things.....🥴

Take Trump, for instance..........

Edited by transam

12 hours ago, flexomike said:

Very sad state of affairs for the US when Harris is their best choice.

And even sadder when the gop opposers her with their choice.

The fat old convicted offender, convicted sex offender and proven multiple serial liar called Trump.

Is he really the best candidate that the gop has to offer?

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, billd766 said:

The fat old convicted offender, convicted sex offender and proven multiple serial liar called Trump.

A fact the Trumpettes ignore, for some strange reason...:huh:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, billd766 said:

Well, for anyone that does not want millions of illegals flooding across the border, political lawfare, high inflation, high energy prices, reliance on advisories for oil, the first and second amendments reversed, a packed court, men in women’s sports, bathrooms and locker room, genital mutilation of children, crappy public education, higher taxes, and books that provide pictorial instructions on how to participate in homosexual sex in grade-schools, yes, he is the best choice. 

But I get it, you want open borders, political lawfare, high inflation, high energy prices, reliance on advisories for oil, the first and second amendments reversed, a packed court, men in women’s sports, bathrooms and locker room, genital mutilation of children, crappy public education, higher taxes, and books that provide pictorial instructions on how to participate in homosexual sex in grade-schools, so yes, you should vote for Harris. 

The choice could not be clearer. 

Just now, transam said:

A fact the Trumpettes ignore, for some strange reason...:huh:

Perhaps because the only thing they see in the way of the leftist takeover of the county at this point is Trump. 

12 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

IMO God departed the building long ago, having given up on the human race.

I think that Trump is a joke on the USA, but it backfired and they can't get rid of him.

• Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, Yellowtail said:

Perhaps because the only thing they see in the way of the leftist takeover of the county at this point is Trump. 

Are you saying the Republican Party only has the criminal Trump competent enough  to be in the big chair, if so, that is very worrying for the USA..😱

• Like 2

1 minute ago, transam said:

Are you saying the Republican Party only has the criminal Trump competent enough  to be in the big chair, if so, that is very worrying for the USA..😱

Yeah, you guys have some really great leaders. 

The "criminal" charges against Trump ridiculous. 

• Sad 1
  • Love It 1

On 7/26/2024 at 7:12 PM, Jeff the Chef said:

You think Starmer is left-wing , now that is funny, at best Tory-light.

Exactly. The only two labour PM's I would consider to be on the left in my lifetime were Wilson and Callaghan. Certainly not Blair, Brown or Starmer whom I consider to be slightly left of centre.

5 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Yeah, you guys have some really great leaders. 

The "criminal" charges against Trump ridiculous. 

Not really, that is another topic........

Yes, Trump was found guilty, I thought you Trumpettes knew that, business fraud and fooling around in ladies changing rooms...😵

Has Trump got any more cases to fight lined up, as you are canvassing for the bloke, perhaps you could tell us or find out, could be another interesting thread..:guitar:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, transam said:

Not really, that is another topic........

Yes, Trump was found guilty, I thought you Trumpettes knew that, business fraud and fooling around in ladies changing rooms...😵

Has Trump got any more cases to fight lined up, as you are canvassing for the bloke, perhaps you could tell us or find out, could be another interesting thread..:guitar:

Well, you're already off topic moaning on about Trump. :guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar:

2 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Well, you're already off topic moaning on about Trump. :guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar:

Why, is this a slagging off Kamila thread, well, I suppose you as a Trumpette, it must be..........:violin:

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1