President Kamala Harris

39 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

You can watch the polls if you want, but sadly they are useless to determine the outcome of the election. Undecided voters in the swing states will determine the election. And they are not reflected in the polls.

On the matter of polls, even democrat pollsters have sounded a warning bell:

Democratic pollsters have spent nearly four years trying to fix what went wrong last time. But, they warn, there might still be some other issues. The polls could again underestimate Trump this year — though it might be for some other, unknown reasons.

“Every year, we’ve had different curveballs. This is a difficult industry,” said John Anzalone, who was the lead pollster on Biden’s 2020 campaign. “Something’s gonna happen in 2024. You and I, right now, don’t know what that is.”

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/08/22/democrat-pollsters-kamala-harris-00176065

Funny how professional pollsters are a lot less confident than professional Democrat cheerleaders like you, Irish.

I've seen you make this point before but I don't get it. If you ask a 1000 people - you will get Democrat, Republican, Other, Undecided, - the ratio will change over time changing the results. I don't disagree that polling is tricky - and mistakes have and will be made - but I don't see why a change in those ratios in say a swing state is not somewhat of a guide to who will win because  - your point - undecided's are not reflected in polls. 

Edited by Fat is a type of crazy

6 minutes ago, TedG said:

First off you make a comment that the 1% do not pay any taxes.   According to the tax foundation the 1% pay 45% of all federal income taxes. 

Wow why aren’t you voting Harris she just wants 28%

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

I've seen you make this point before but I don't get it. If you ask a 1000 people - you will get Democrat, Republican, Other, Undecided, - the ratio will change over time changing the results. I don't disagree that polling is tricky and mistakes have and will be made but I don't see why a change in those ratios in say a swing state is not a somewhat of a guide to who will win because  - your point - undecided's are not reflected in polls. 

If your still undecided, your not voting 

1 minute ago, maesariang said:

I just look at 4 polls that average out well. On those polls it is close.

Thought we were not allowed to look at polls, discuss polls or think about polls?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love It 1

Inflammatory posts and replies have been removed:

• Please be polite and respectful to others
  • Do not flame, troll or stalk other members

Some posts  and replies containing unattributed content have been removed as per the following comment from the Political Soapbox forum header:

• Stay on topic and back up any claims with credible sources.

3 minutes ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

Maybe - with months to go who knows - but his point seems to be that undecided's are somehow invisible in polls or something.

Well you will need to register by Oct 1 I believe 

2 minutes ago, simple1 said:

Warren had her DNA test in 2012.She apologised around three months after her test results were released in 2019 for causing any angst, hardly a federal crime such as trump who has lied and cheated countless times- as I said a storm in a tea cup, like nearly all BS stirred by trump , then amplified to the nth degree by MAGA. For those interested factcheck info...

when she ran for Senate in Massachusetts. Critics questioned whether she received any advantages from claiming Native American ancestry — an idea we’ve addressed before (there’s no evidence she benefited).

https://www.factcheck.org/2018/10/the-facts-on-elizabeth-warrens-dna-test/

You may like to take note of the tribe's press release, When has trump apologised for his appalling behaviour - never?

"Senator Warren has reached out to us and has apologized to the tribe," Hubbard said in a statement. "We are encouraged by this dialogue and understanding that being a Cherokee Nation tribal citizen is rooted in centuries of culture and laws not through DNA tests. We are encouraged by her action and hope that the slurs and mockery of tribal citizens and Indian history and heritage will now come to an end."

I was told I had Cherokee blood , it was BS on DNA  

Just now, Irish star said:

Try to get you to read , instead of listening to Qanon or Faux entertainment 

You are posting screen captures that you don’t understand.  

• Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, luckymitchell said:

Have you just necked a litre of M150?

Yeah high blood pressure and M150 lol , you seem like an expert tell us the advantages of this elixir  

Edited by Irish star