President Kamala Harris

Just now, Will B Good said:

A new California bill that would allow home loans to undocumented immigrants is heading to Governor Gavin Newsom’s desk after being passed by the State Senate Wednesday.

If passed, California would become the first state to grant undocumented immigrants state-supported home-buying loans.

So this is an old news report and the bill has passed?

I guess you would have to define "old" and "passed" before I am able to answer. 

Just now, Fat is a type of crazy said:

Sometimes when I read your comments on Kamala and Hillary and Jacinta Ardern in your beloved New Zealand .. well .. it's almost like you don't like women candidates.. could that be a thing

This is always the attack. If you don't like a hard-leftist, it is because they are a woman, of black, or both. 

• Confused 1

32 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

I aways say everybobdy eventually reveals themselve

Stupid attracks stupid

Agreed. The true Kamala will eventually be revealed. And the only ones she will attract are the stupid

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

Sometimes when I read your comments on Kamala and Hillary and Jacinta Ardern in your beloved New Zealand .. well .. it's almost like you don't like women candidates.. could that be a thing

Considering what Merkel did to Germany can you blame him

• Sad 2

1 minute ago, mdr224 said:

Agreed. The true Kamala will eventually be revealed. And the only ones she will attract are the stupid

And the smart people, of which there is no shortage, that will benefit from open borders and a citizenry that is dependent on government. 

2 minutes ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

Could be ..but it's the use of words like awful and horrid..  points made often seem to be personal rather than policy related is all. 

I consider hard-leftists awful and horrid. 

I imagine Kamala Harris could well be a very nice woman, but she is an awful, horrid choice for President. 

Most of the leftists I know are nice people, but I would not like to see them as President. 

Edited by Yellowtail
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, mdr224 said:

Considering what Merkel did to Germany can you blame him

Ha.....What would Trump give to see a response half as good as this to his time in office.....

Merkel was widely respected for her steady, pragmatic leadership and her ability to navigate complex crises. She was often praised for her calm demeanor and competence. Her legacy is also seen as one of cautious governance, where stability often took precedence. Her impact on both Germany and Europe was positive and profound.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Will B Good said:

Ha.....What would Trump give to see a response half as good as this to his time in office.....

Merkel was widely respected for her steady, pragmatic leadership and her ability to navigate complex crises. She was often praised for her calm demeanor and competence. Her legacy is also seen as one of cautious governance, where stability often took precedence. Her impact on both Germany and Europe was positive and profound.

Dont know what youre smoking. That country is <deleted> and so is yours

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

So many excuses.

Depends on the individual concerned. Does Trump have no respect for disabled as a whole? I don't know, but perhaps you can inform us with some proof if he doesn't.

I have had a great deal to do with the disabled, probably more than most abled bodied, and most don't want to be treated differently or pitied. They'd rather be a person with an impediment than a cripple to be treated differently. They don't even like being called a cripple- it's derogatory.

I'm sure that FOX News never reported on Trump's ridicule of a handicapped reporter.

download (1).jpeg

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, mdr224 said:

Kamala Harris will generate the majority of votes in the election. The question is whether Trump can snag enough Electoral votes to win.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mdr224 said:

Arent democrats in power right now though?

Yes, Harris going on about how dreadful the last decade has been, but Democrats have been in control of the Whitehouse six of the last ten years.

How funny is that? 

1 minute ago, Yellowtail said:

Yes, Harris going on about how dreadful the last decade has been, but Democrats have been in control of the Whitehouse six of the last ten years.

How funny is that? 

Kamala Harris admits that some things still need fixing, and will work to address those issues.

Trump hasn't a clue what impacts the average family.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Danderman123 said:

Kamala Harris admits that some things still need fixing, and will work to address those issues.

Like he gives a flying......

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

What things does Harris admit still need fixing, and how will Harris work to address those issues? 

7 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

No, honest people would know that Trump often used the same gestures when taking questions from non-handicapped people. 

Tell me you have seen the video, and you still stand by your "explanation".

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Patong2021 said:

Mr. Trump  enjoys support from some of the B List rappers like;

Da Baby - The gentleman has a respectable rap sheet in terms of street cred for a rapper. He is best known for the 2018 incident where he shot and killed a 19-year-old man at a Walmart.

Rockstar' rapper DaBaby reveals his musical inspirations

And there is Kanye West. The man puts the K in karay-zee. He is known  for his anti semitic statements and his parading around of the scantily clad attention seeking Bianca Censori.

Bianca Censori beams with Kanye West's kids in South Korea

And there is Kodak Black. He had an extensive criminal record and charges, including sexual assault. Trump, in his last day in office saw fit to commute his sentence. Perhaps, he saw a kindred spirit. Unfortunately, this misunderstood artist has since returned to his criminal ways.  He made the headlines when he was shot in the leg in West Hollywood, California, after a fight involving members of his entourage broke out near a restaurant where pop singer Justin Bieber was having an afterparty. His last arrest was in December 2023 when Plantation, FL  police claimed they found the rapper passed out in a parked Bentley SUV, blocking traffic in the dead of night. Though  charged with possession of cocaine, citing a positive field test, the "white chunky substance" police found turned out to be oxycodone, according to court documents. Kodak had assured fans after the arrest that the substance was not coke, declaring, "I ain't no baser, bitch."  Now that's a classy statement keeping in line with Trump's crudeness.

KODAK BLACK

And rounding out the upstanding citizen group is Wacka Flacka Flame.  He's just a misunderstood fun loving fellow if you put his multiple drug possession and firearm felonies aside. And just like Donald, he can salute too. He looks very patriotic just like General Bonespurs.

Image may contain Waka Flocka Flame Skin Advertisement Poster Flyer Brochure Paper Flag Symbol Human and Person

There are some other prominent supporters, like a certain senator who is alleged to be a closeted homosexual, not that there is anything wrong with being a homosexual, just that it would be nice not to be a hypocrite.  Assuredly, not everyone is a convicted felon or accused sex offender like Mr. Trump, but they do seem to identify with a fellow philanderer and felon.

It also makes for a sharp difference with VP Harris. Her support in the Afro American community is solidifying and particularly strong with the educated and the older members of the community. In particular, women are more likely to support VP Harris and these are the voters who vote. It was this block which delivered Georgia and to a lesser extent Pennsylvania and Michigan to the Biden side last election. It is probably why the Republicans have spent so much time in trying to disenfranchise the Afro American voter.

Gutter level rubbish