Good news for US Christians

1 hour ago, Danderman123 said:

There is a common meme about Trump cult members trying to downplay Trump's latest gaffe.

It starts off with a Trumper saying that Trump tells it like it is.

It ends with them saying Trump didn't really mean it.

In this case, Trump means it. If he wins this election, this will be the last election.

You're forgetting the first statement ' I don't support the guy' in one form or another.

10 hours ago, sirineou said:

If a Christian is someone who follows the teaching of Christ , I have yet to meet one of them in the US, 

I met a man from the Philippines who spent years trying to get a visa to come the US.

He said his impression of Americans was from the Seventh Day Adventist missionaries he met in the PI.  He said when he finally was able to move to the US his biggest question was "Where are all the nice people?".

• Haha 2

19 hours ago, G_Money said:

Perhaps a little optimistic but what if it becomes true.

Quite frankly it still sounds better than another one of Harris’s infamous speeches.  

Sounds like she just fell out of a coconut tree, head first.

You sure you want her speaking on the campaign circuit?

Gives me a headache listening to her babble.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

20 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Dictator.

Much better: Monarchy. King Donald the 1st. Democratic institutions "levered out".  Much to the delight of  "big money" and Christians.

Christians are getting tired of waiting for the "Messias" that hasen't shown up for 2000 years.

They want an "instant Messias" now and not wait any longer. Donald is in the right place and appeared at the right time.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, MalcolmB said:

Trump lies, but the left are lying this time. 
He says at the end, that the reason they will not have to vote again is because he will fix everything so well (that life will be great and they will not care about voting again).

Not because he is going to cancel future elections.  

I understood that. I am sure at least some of the left would have also understood what he meant.

All they are doing by lying is giving Trump ammunition.

Do they have “policies” in the USA?
They seem to just talk about each other or themselves or just broad generalizations without as detailed information.

Another one who hasn't looked at Project 2025. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

16 minutes ago, MalcolmB said:

Trump lies, but the left are lying this time. 
He says at the end, that the reason they will not have to vote again is because he will fix everything so well (that life will be great and they will not care about voting again).

Not because he is going to cancel future elections.  

I understood that. I am sure at least some of the left would have also understood what he meant.

All they are doing by lying is giving Trump ammunition.

Do they have “policies” in the USA?
They seem to just talk about each other or themselves or just broad generalizations without accurate detailed information.

He will fix it all? You may want to contribute to the tread   "Pls Donald. Tell us how exactly will you make America great again".

5 hours ago, cdemundo said:

I met a man from the Philippines who spent years trying to get a visa to come the US.

He said his impression of Americans was from the Seventh Day Adventist missionaries he met in the PI.  He said when he finally was able to move to the US his biggest question was "Where are all the nice people?".

In Pattaya.

2 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

2 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

No I have seen Project 2025. It’s sounds very ambitious, I am glad I don’t live in the USA.

And you lefties would have loved if he was saying that, but he saved himself at the end in this case by what he added. 

There is enough real dirt on him to use.

No need to make stuff up, it just makes you as dishonest as him. 

You are all idiots over there, left and right. The leaders are both idiots too. Couldn’t you find anyone better than those two?

You should be embarrassed by both of them. 

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, swissie said:

He will fix it all? You may want to contribute to the tread   "Pls Donald. Tell us how exactly will you make America great again".

I know he won’t fix it all. He always lies and under delivers.

But that is what he was claiming to do in this context, he wasn’t telling the Christians that he was going to cancel future elections which is what the stupid left, who are as stupid as the stupid right, are trying to claim he said to them.

38 minutes ago, MalcolmB said:

I know he won’t fix it all. He always lies and under delivers.

But that is what he was claiming to do in this context, he wasn’t telling the Christians that he was going to cancel future elections which is what the stupid left, who are as stupid as the stupid right, are trying to claim he said to them.

Of course we are all idiots. Otherwise we would have strangulated the last Kings with the entrails of the last priests. Not allowing for the re-emergence of modern day kings.

23 hours ago, bendejo said:

Trump tells Christians they won't have to vote after this election

"I love you Christians. I'm a Christian. I love you, get out, you gotta get out and vote. In four years, you don't have to vote again, we'll have it fixed so good you're not going to have to vote,"

How's that for a campaign promise?

Start the countdown to commence the backtracking and denials.

He is just implying that, within the next four years, all Christians will be either raptured up to heaven, or ruptured.

After the rapture, Christians will not need to vote.

57 minutes ago, susanlea said:

In Pattaya.

Absolutely, Pattaya 20 years ago. Peaceful as in a church on Sunday morning.

Recipe: Give a man cheap food, cheap drink. cheap women. To a point where a male doesen't have to fight for those essentials anymore. Turns every "warrior" into a benighn pussycat. So it was. Times gone by. Today even in former peaceful Pattaya, due to price increases, the males have turned into "warriors" again.

Welcome back to the future.

• Sad 1

16 hours ago, Gsxrnz said:

I don't understand the hullabaloo. 

My centre-ist interpretation of his comment is that by 2028, he expects to have improved the lot of all Americans such that many of those who voted Democrat in 2024 will vote Republican in 2028. Thus, the Replican party will not specifically need the endorsement or vote of any specific faction or group - in this case, Christians.

Rhetoric it may be, but it's his opinion, and far from inflammatory.

Stay calm, and try to keep your left or right wing confirmation biases in the kitchen junk drawer.:coffee1:

Sadly. Maga cult members don't interpret his comments this way. Weak minds.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

Gives me a headache listening to her babble.

Better than listening to Trump tell lies and struggle putting proper words together.

But, he's going to win in a landslade! :cheesy:

4 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

Better than listening to Trump tell lies and struggle putting proper words together.

But, he's going to win in a landslade! :cheesy:

Czar Harris is a peach.

13 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Trump is promising that this will be the last election if he wins.

Cancelling elections is Fascism.

If you don't understand this, then it's obvious why you support Trump.

You think that’s what he meant!

Being one of the forum’s scientists you had us fooled.  We thought you were relatively intelligent seeing how you can explain greenhouse gas, carbon footprints and more but can’t decipher a simple statement as Trumps 

Caveat Emptor..  Many con artists in the world.

12 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

Easy to understand if you don't fall for the right wing propaganda

Nice deflection.  I learned to use that word from the liberals.

Pleas explain!!  No one else can.

Take your best shot.