I've never seen Trump laugh except..

11 hours ago, bubblegum said:

..when somebody shouted shoot them (illegal immigrant's) from the crowd.

Aphonogelia is a rare neuropsychological condition with which a person cannot laugh audibly.[1] The condition can be caused by traumatic brain injury, specifically to the right temporal lobe.[2]

Was he shot thru the ear at a  younger age as well?

Is that all you got...?  You are a sad sack... HAHAHAHA

• Confused 3
  • Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, susanlea said:

So intelligent. 

No,, just stupid on my part, and jumping the gun. I got your joke after going back and reading the post I was replying too and you then replied. 

I tried not to reply on spelling errors because " those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones"  Often my spelling is also atrocious as I get older . :smile: It is an interesting subject to me as an observer to my own  mental decline. I think I will start a thread. Ye have a lot of older members here and I wonder how they deal with it and even if they are aware of it. 

Edited by sirineou
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, sirineou said:

No,, just stupid on my part, and jumping the gun. I got your joke after going back and reading the post I was replying too and you then replied. 

I tried not to reply on spelling errors because " those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones"  Often my spelling is also atrocious as I get older . :smile: It is an interesting subject to me as an observer to my mental decline. I think I will start a thread. Ye have a lot of older members here and I wonder how they deal with it and even if they are aware of it. 

:wink:

3 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

The German term for your reaction is schadenfreude, which means enjoyment of someone else's misfortune.

Which makes you a pretty sick person in the sick society you are bemoaning.

Says a guy sitting behind a computer attacking another guy who has had misfortune in his life.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 4
  • Thumbs Up 1

17 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Trump seems to spend most of his time scowling and being angry.

What a fake claim. You obviously don't have a clue. Trump speeches are mostly jokes about the left.

He is laughing at people like you.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, susanlea said:

Fake story. You are just projecting your own issues.

Yep ... a 'to the thread title' answer for me, as assumed it was just another Trump hit piece from OP.   Rarely read anything he/she/it posts, the OP or L.

Edited by KhunLA

6 hours ago, Lacessit said:

Trump seems to spend most of his time scowling and being angry.

The haters are piling on Harris because she laughs and chuckles.

I agree, it is a sick society when so many people are siding with a white supremacist, misogynistic, racist serial liar.

From California? or not American?

10 minutes ago, Luuk Chaai said:

From California? or not American?

Perish the thought I should be American, I could never achieve that level of paranoia.

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, sirineou said:

I tried not to reply on spelling errors because " those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones"  Often my spelling is also atrocious as I get older . :smile: It is an interesting subject to me as an observer to my own  mental decline. I think I will start a thread. Ye have a lot of older members here and I wonder how they deal with it and even if they are aware of it. 

well after re-reading a lot or most of my notes here, I notice that my spelling appears really shaky too but it is not that I don't spell the words correctly, it is that even at this advanced age, I try to type as fast as I used to but unfortunately the fingers just don't spell as well as they used to.

• Agree 1

Yesterday he said that Harris didn't know whether she was Indian or Black. Does he not know that her Dad was Jamaican and her Mum Indian. And why did Harris not come back with that. 

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1