Realistically speaking, do you think Trump will last till November?

11 hours ago, watthong said:

On papers  ie court documents, it says "convicted" on each and every one of them. Good thing you're living in a free society where you can "support" anyone you like. Even a felon,

So go ahead, enjoy your liberty before said felon takes it away from ya!

Yes, I know about the 34 "felonies" that the leftist prosecutor that the DOJ sent  moved from Biden's DOJ to New York to work was able to fabricate (when Bragg could not) from Trump calling the payment from his personal account to his attorney for securing a non-disclosure agreement (NDA) a legal expense. 

Yes, I know about that, and it only makes me more likely to support him. 

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, susanlea said:

You sit behind a computer.

Yeah, we know what a grind life can be to be sitting "behind a computer ".... Day in day out around the clock spewing out nonsense and trying to fill your daily quota of BS (if not out the door...) What an existence and we can all sympathize.

Edited by watthong
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Tonight in America.

Screenshot_20240810_104243_Threads.jpg

Screenshot_20240810_104156_Threads.jpg

And it only gets better, and worse, respectively. From now till November.

(So MAGA fans, take out a second mortgage and amp up donations for Trump-Vance (for now) 2024!)

• Like 1

I see Trump has survived another 'crash landing' today after his plane developed mechanical problems.......I wonder if a higher authority is trying to have an impact on the election?

Three crash landings and an bullet through the ear......someone is trying to tell him something.

Edited by Will B Good
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

I see Trump has survived another 'crash landing' today after his plane developed mechanical problems.......I wonder if a high authority is trying to have an impact on the election?

Three crash landings and an bullet through the ear......someone is trying to tell him something.

By the way he looked at the press conference from his mini-Versailles (or Tuileries rather, if you catch my drift) I think he's getting the message...

maralago1.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

https://www.rawstory.com/quiet-quitting-trumps-mar-a-lago-meltdown-fuels-speculation/

It looks like Trump quit at  the same time as Biden.

I think you're right. Bullet to the ear + Kamala = a double whammy that a 78 yo con artist could no longer handle. The movie "The Grifters" comes to mind.

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

I wonder if the Republicans are plotting a coup (piano wire awaits?)..........they seriously need to consider dumping him before it is too late. 

Suggestion for replacement? 

Edited by watthong
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Oops.

The photo of Trump was from a prior, poorly attended rally, not today.

Could have sworn he had 250,000 at the last rally.....more than MLK ever had.

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Could have sworn he had 250,000 at the last rally.....more than MLK ever had.

Such visions are understandable, the moment you go glup glup glup...and your lifesaver is JD.

Edited by watthong
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Oops.

Well that is a damned lie right there......he doesn't ever have poorly attended rallies.

• Haha 1

The other Black politician who says he was with Trump in that near-fatal chopper crash
Former Los Angeles city councilman and state senator Nate Holden said in an exclusive interview late Friday that he remembers the near-death experience well.

08/09/2024 10:56 PM EDT

The man who almost crashed in a helicopter with Donald Trump told POLITICO Trump confused him with former San Francisco Mayor Willie Brown — despite the former president’s repeated insistence it was Brown. (NB Holden is 6'1" -Brown 5'6")

It was Nate Holden, a former city councilman and state senator from Los Angeles, who said in an exclusive interview late Friday that he remembers the near-death experience well. He and others believe it happened sometime in 1990.

Holden also connected with Brown on Thursday. “I said, ‘Willie, were you almost in a helicopter crash with Trump also?’ He said ‘No.’ I said, ‘I was the one, Willie.’”

Before he hung up with POLITICO, Holden assured a reporter that nobody discussed—let alone criticized—Kamala Harris as Trump claimed Brown did.

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/08/09/trump-plane-crash-california-00173487

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

https://thenevadaindependent.com/article/new-nevada-poll-sees-harris-with-biggest-lead-over-trump-yet

"A new poll of likely Nevada voters found Vice President Kamala Harris with a nearly 6 percentage point lead over former President Donald Trump — the largest lead for a Democrat in any presidential poll of Nevadans this cycle."

I think most people can see where this is going.

Plus trump is complaining that Kamala Harris can cook and often does cook family meals. Trump says GOP folks can't accept that.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, scorecard said:

Plus trump is complaining that Kamala Harris can cook and often does cook family meals. Trump says GOP folks can't accept that.

What a beatch.....that's a posher, more acceptable version of the word.

39 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Oops.

The first photo, they were waiting for the Snooker table to turn up............😝

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, scorecard said:

Not to mention she sometimes cooks Indian food. Oh gosh,

2 hours ago, Will B Good said:

The latest polls for the U.S. presidential election.

In a head-to-head matchup, Harris leads Trump by around 3 percentage points, with Harris polling at 51% to Trump’s 48%. This margin has shifted significantly in Harris’s favor following President Biden’s withdrawal from the race, reflecting growing support for her among independents and other key voter groups.

I wonder if the Republicans are plotting a coup (piano wire awaits?)..........they seriously need to consider dumping him before it is too late. 

Would that automatically mean that vance becomes the GOP candidate? 

1 hour ago, scorecard said:

Would that automatically mean that vance becomes the GOP candidate? 

I wondered that......No.....The RNC would convene to decide who should replace him.....which might be Vance.

• Like 1