Agoda cashback.

I use Agoda to book most of my hotel rooms.(best of a bad bunch.)

In the past i have drawn little bits of money back using their cashback scheme.Press a couple of things then he presto the cash is back in my bank.

However now they want all your bank details,which seems strange because they already have them as i book my hols with a debit card.

Maybe i'm paranoid but it seems over the top.

Has anyone on here had any problems with this or is it super safe?

Thanks,K.

They are crooks...

They said "Wait for 60 days for cash refund".

After 61 days I wanted my refund, they said "Your request is done too late".

I got screen shots from every lie.

I wanted to cancel my account. They wrote; "For legal reasons we can't delete your account".

I guess lawsuits are mounting up? I don't bother to poke half dry cow sh*t... It only stinks more.

I not sure what the problem in your case was @GypsyT.

I have done about 4-5 cash refunds in June, and the money was transfered to my wise account without problems (after verify with wise again).

They even sent me emails, about new cash refunds were available. I'm now not sure if I have done anyting after booking and what. But at the end I became back the refund... even it was only about 20$.

On 8/10/2024 at 9:33 AM, HampiK said:

I not sure what the problem in your case was @GypsyT.

I have done about 4-5 cash refunds in June, and the money was transfered to my wise account without problems (after verify with wise again).

They even sent me emails, about new cash refunds were available. I'm now not sure if I have done anyting after booking and what. But at the end I became back the refund... even it was only about 20$.

At that value I guess you're talking about Cashback Rewards as was the OP I think.  I too have had no issue with them after giving my bank details.

GypsyT seems to be referring to full cash refunds for bookings so a different animal and nothing to do with the subject of this thread.

5 hours ago, treetops said:

At that value I guess you're talking about Cashback Rewards as was the OP I think.  I too have had no issue with them after giving my bank details.

GypsyT seems to be referring to full cash refunds for bookings so a different animal and nothing to do with the subject of this thread.

That is the answer i was hoping for.Thanks mate.

I had to wait until after 60 days to apply for a cash refund so I sent myself a alarm reminder 

I applied for the cash refund no answer from them

They are hoping people forget in 60 days thats why 

60 days wait ...why not immediately 

• Haha 1