New 'Expat Care' Policy in Thailand Covers Pre-Existing Health Conditions

mania

Saw this YouTube today 

A Pacific Cross Policy in Thailand

Still sounds a bit iffy but may have possibilities for some.

Also link provided is description to apply shows costs & they were not bad in my case 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, mania said:

Saw this YouTube today 

A Pacific Cross Policy in Thailand

Still sounds a bit iffy but may have possibilities for some.

Also link provided is description to apply shows costs & they were not bad in my case 

High Blood Pressure, Enlarged Prostate. Covered?

Just make sure you read the claims section.  Specifically Page 5 Section 14 "The company shall pay the benefits or general rate service charge, necessary and reasonable expenses within 15 days from the date the Company receives the complete and correct documented evidence to the Covered person.   The Hospital is going to want payment in full before you leave.  You have an emergency and the bill is 200,000 + baht. You will be expected to pay the total in full and wait until the Insurance makes a decision on your claim.  Don't know about you but if I'm loaning the insurance company that much money I want 15% interest until claim is paid.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...

I spoke to the guy in the video. I thought it would be good for me , sure I could pay for 2 years without making a claim....he asked me about my PEC's and said realistically I only had about a 5% chance of being approved.

So that's that then

On 8/8/2024 at 3:16 PM, digger70 said:

Yes , Insurance companies are in business to Make Money .

Definitely not to Help the so called Insured .

Nonsense.  If their policies don't help the insured they'd never make any money...and they make a lot.

Do they give out statistical information on how many claims they have paid out on over the past 48 months? 

Or the number of claimants they've stiffed is a company secret that they laugh about at the Christmas party?