Vance calls out Harris

On 8/10/2024 at 5:19 AM, thaibeachlovers said:

Seems to some the US is only about one man. Is he really that big in some people's heads?

It's like they never think about anything else from wake till sleep.

Currently, Trump represents the most pressing clear and present danger to my country (and others around the globe).

• Agree 1

21 hours ago, susanlea said:

Rubbish and lies.

You are free to disagree by saying "rubbish, however, calling me a liar ... no problem ...you do not need me, nor do I need you ... blocked.

• Love It 1

1 hour ago, Wrwest said:

You are free to disagree by saying "rubbish, however, calling me a liar ... no problem ...you do not need me, nor do I need you ... blocked.

Good, 1 less source of misinformation.

On 8/8/2024 at 7:17 PM, Jingthing said:

He smells like a loser now.

The majority of Americans now think he's unfit for office.

It's over. He should seek a plan to escape abroad ASAP. 

You can see it in his face, a loss in November means he is defenceless in more criminal trials awaiting him..........yes jump in the jet..........

15 minutes ago, CANSIAM said:

You can see it in his face, a loss in November means he is defenceless in more criminal trials awaiting him..........yes jump in the jet..........

When he has people in his own tent telling him to quit whining, it's a sign they are reading public sentiment better than him.

• Agree 1

20 minutes ago, CANSIAM said:

Which could make him incredibly dangerous.....cornered rat and all that......Oath Keepers to the rescue? It is Oath and not Oaf isn't it?

Edited by Will B Good

12 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Which could make him incredibly dangerous.....cornered rat and all that......Oath Keepers to the rescue? It is Oath and not Oaf isn't it?

TBH, the Oath Keepers and Proud Boys are somewhat damp squibs. IMO National Guards in most states would make mincemeat of them.

If Trump loses, and starts chuntering on about stolen elections again, Harris might do well to order him confined to Mar-a-Lardo until the trials play out. After all, she would have Presidential immunity, wouldn't she?

• Haha 2

41 minutes ago, CANSIAM said:

I walked past a bar today. 10 sad looking farangs in it. Trump seems to be doing well.

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

TBH, the Oath Keepers and Proud Boys are somewhat damp squibs. IMO National Guards in most states would make mincemeat of them.

If Trump loses, and starts chuntering on about stolen elections again, Harris might do well to order him confined to Mar-a-Lardo until the trials play out. After all, she would have Presidential immunity, wouldn't she?

Brilliant.

49 minutes ago, CANSIAM said:

I think its better for the country and obviously for him to flee like the coward that he is to a hostile nation rather than to die in prison as a fake martyr. I assume it's the job of authorities to try to stop him from fleeing though.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Jingthing said:

I think its better for the country and obviously for him to flee like the coward that he is to a hostile nation rather than to die in prison as a fake martyr. I assume it's the job of authorities to try to stop him from fleeing though.

Americans love him. Normal ones anyway.

• Haha 2

Just now, Jingthing said:

It is not uncommon to find that people of this ilk are allowed or even aided to flee......out of sight out of mind.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, susanlea said:

Americans love him. Normal ones anyway.

Like Haley said recently, "stop talking about crowd sizes, the American people are smart so treat them that way in your speeches" 

On 8/8/2024 at 6:01 PM, susanlea said:

She will hide behind the MSNBC Democrat network. They will cover for her. Always attacking Trump. Lied about Biden for years.

Like Trump is trying to hide behind Fox?

Debate.png

What's even more interesting than these elections is how paid trolls infiltrated all the forums and spam others with 1000s of posts every day humiliating others and pushing their own views. There are ever fewer stories worth reading for an avalanche of hostile and trolling comments, below. Been on this forum for over 2 decades I think, but have never seen anything like this before. And when I look at other forums, even in different countries, they seem to be experiencing similar downwards spiral. Maybe brainwashing has moved from mass media to social media and this is how information war looks like. I just feel very bad for the admins having to go through all this and decide what to keep and what not to.