trump folds and agrees to Kamala Harris debate demands,

5 hours ago, frank83628 said:

haha, you really are flogging a dead horse with Trumpo and his 'dementia', it just make you look foolish.  it's not even worth countering

It is actually scientifically accurate. 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, stevenl said:

Wait, are you seriously claiming Trump is not making up things because he knows he gets fact checked?

i don't think Trump would make something like that up, no. i am going take a guess that it will turn out to be true. i have looked around on Twitter and can see he said there are flight logs, and a quote from a book, etc, so lets see. 

Edited by frank83628

8 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

i don't think Trump would make something like that up, no. i am going take a guess that it will turn out to be true. i have looked around on Twitter and can see he said there are flight logs, and a quote from a book, etc, so lets see. 

You said "do you actually think Trump intentionally made it up, knowing full well whatever he says gets fact checked." 

He lies continuously, so fact checks don't bother him.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, spidermike007 said:

It is actually scientifically accurate. 

it certainly isnt.

6 minutes ago, stevenl said:

You said "do you actually think Trump intentionally made it up, knowing full well whatever he says gets fact checked." 

He lies continuously, so fact checks don't bother him.

lets see how it unfolds

27 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

it certainly isnt.

lets see how it unfolds

I don't care how it unfolds, you made a claim that's clearly not true.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, frank83628 said:

not when it comes to the radical left opposition. i think after being labelled a dictator, hitler and a racist the field is pretty even.

WANNABE dictator, there’s a difference. Are you trying to say yes not a racist? Don’t answer, I know you are. Hitler? Noooo he’s nowhere near as smart but just as hideous.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, transam said:

More guesswork from a Trumpette, though I was shocked to read your hero nearly went down in a helicopter, must have been very scary, until I watched this.......🤣

Now make sure you watch it till the end, it is sooooo funny....🤣

Seems you are one that gets fooled by your hero quite easily....🤭

It's just more evidence of his cognitive decline, and his senility, that he would mistake a 5'6" Willie Brown with a 6'3" Nate Holden. That is far more serious than not being able to recognize one black man from another. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

7 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Seems that if Harris shot a man on mainstreet, half the posters on here would be saying the guy deserved to die and she is a heroine for offing him.

No those above the law statements and innuendos only apply to Trump. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 8/10/2024 at 2:36 PM, luckymitchell said:

The mainstream media covering for her like they did  Joe BidenMessenger_creation_89f45a1e-1bf3-4969-9f64-db6fce56fa75.jpeg

It actually looks very clever on her part, she's getting farther and farther ahead in the polls, there's far more excitement about Harris and Walz, than there is Trump and Vance throughout the nation, she's already agreed to one debate and she's playing it safe. While  that's not particularly courageous, it's likely very smart.

She's letting Trump and Vance implode and letting both of them shoot themselves in the foot every time they open their mouths. And she's allowing the media to research all of Trump and Vance's lies, and allowing them to call both of them out.

It is called a historic meltdown. Grover Cleveland is the only president who lost, then ran again and won. Trump will not experience the same level of success. And he will go down in history as being the only man who has lost the presidency twice. See ya, Don. 

Edited by spidermike007
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

On 8/9/2024 at 9:11 AM, thaibeachlovers said:

All those posters that claimed he was too afraid to debate will now have to eat crow.

His fear of debating Harris is now secondary to his fear that he's losing in the polls.  So now he has to bite the bullet, roll the dice, and hope that a miracle happens in that debate.  Desperate times call for desperate measures.

Edited by gamb00ler
  • Agree 1

38 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

It actually looks very clever on her part, she's getting farther and farther ahead in the polls, there's far more excitement about Harris and Walz, than there is Trump and Vance throughout the nation, she's already agreed to one debate and she's playing it safe. While  that's not particularly courageous, it's likely very smart.

She's letting Trump and Vance implode and letting both of them shoot themselves in the foot every time they open their mouths. And she's allowing the media to research all of Trump and Vance's lies, and allowing them to call both of them out.

It is called a historic meltdown. Grover Cleveland is the only president who lost, then ran again and won. Trump will not experience the same level of success. And he will go down in history as being the only man who has lost the presidency twice. See ya, Don. 

Trump is polling much higher now than 2016.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Fairynuff said:

WANNABE dictator, there’s a difference. Are you trying to say yes not a racist? Don’t answer, I know you are. Hitler? Noooo he’s nowhere near as smart but just as hideous.

yeah, i'm saying he's not racist or hitler.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Fairynuff said:

Studid ignorance. Hitler killed 8m and was an idiot. His Soviet Union invasion was one of the dumbest decisions ever. Trump no wars and no murders. It is so dumb to compare a modern western leader with Hitler. Confirms no knowledge of anything.

• Sad 1

On 8/10/2024 at 7:53 AM, spidermike007 said:

Well, we already know how ridiculous he and Vance are. So, that would allow the American people to know they have two very bad choices. 

Speak for yourself, not for the rest of us. Most of your posts are wishful thinking but divorced from reality.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, gamb00ler said:

His fear of debating Harris is now secondary to his fear that he's losing in the polls.  So now he has to bite the bullet, roll the dice, and hope that a miracle happens in that debate.  Desperate times call for desperate measures.

So what? In the 2016 polls, he was losing by a huge margin. Polls are useless. I'd say your fear that he might win is greater than any fear Trump has of "losing in the polls".

4 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Vance is a winner. Walz is a proven liar and a 3rd rate politician.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, susanlea said:

Studid ignorance. Hitler killed 8m and was an idiot. His Soviet Union invasion was one of the dumbest decisions ever. Trump no wars and no murders. It is so dumb to compare a modern western leader with Hitler. Confirms no knowledge of anything.

You’re so far down your cult rabbit hole. Beyond redemption, I’ll just leave you to it.

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, Fairynuff said:

Noooo he’s nowhere near as smart but just as hideous.

see this is why i comment and people think i support trump. this is just so ridiculous. comparing trump to hitler is so laughable and i cannot take it or you seriously. 

cue but but but comments that are surely to follow without actually addressing the point. 

hitler tried to exterminate.