JD Vance in full drag while attending Yale Law School

4 minutes ago, watthong said:

You can always tell a "real" man by his biceps. Or lack thereof.

Actually, you can tell a"real " man by his character. For example, whether or not he fulfills contracts and obligations. Or does he quit in the middle at the first sign of danger?

1 minute ago, Hanaguma said:

Actually, you can tell a"real " man by his character. For example, whether or not he fulfills contracts and obligations. Or does he quit in the middle at the first sign of danger?

Yawn, biased application of character based on  fake news such as "he quit in the middle at the first sign of danger?" Real man aside, an adult would know that repeating lies a thousand times ain't gonna make it true. 

7 minutes ago, watthong said:

Yawn, biased application of character based on  fake news such as "he quit in the middle at the first sign of danger?" Real man aside, an adult would know that repeating lies a thousand times ain't gonna make it true. 

His opponent VP quit in the middle of his Guard enlistment, AFTER he learned they were soon deploying to Iraq. Vance showed up in Iraq. Walz stayed home.

Edited by Hanaguma

On 8/11/2024 at 7:14 PM, Captain Monday said:

You have never worn fancy dress at a College party? 

There is fancy dress, and then there is dressing up like a tranny hooker working Figueroa Boulevard in South LA.

On 8/11/2024 at 8:27 PM, BritManToo said:

Tarts and Vicars ..... was a yearly 'freshers' event at my UK university.

For some reason the guys always used to go dressed as tarts, and the girls always used to go dressed as vicars.

I went twice but never bothered to dress up.

UK universities are also known for their cabals of sexual deviants. Many great novelists have profiled the  affliction. Evelyn Waugh's novel Brideshead Revisited: The Sacred & Profane Memories of Captain Charles Ryder is one of the all time classics. Nor should one forget the soviet spies Cambridge gave us with the Cambridge 5. Considering Mr. Trump's closeness to Putin, one would have a reasonable basis for concern.

On 8/11/2024 at 10:15 PM, Celsius said:

The tolerant left at it again 

No, it is their reaction to the blatant hypocrisy. People of Mr. Vance's region and political sentiments have an expression that is today considered offensive. It refers to an inconvenient truth hidden in the background. The image of Mr. Vance as a transvestite is referred to as "a n****r in the woodpile".  Not an expression I would use, but one that is still used in Mr. Vance's region  and that his hillbilly fans might be whispering over the moonshine and meth.

Edited by Patong2021

On 8/12/2024 at 11:31 AM, Gecko123 said:

The eyeliner, the hyper fastidious facial hair grooming, some of his misogynist comments, his repeated name changes, his relationship with gay venture capitalist Peter Thiel, and above all else his willingness to do a 180 change of positions on whether Trump poses a threat to democracy and LGBTQ issues raises questions in my mind about whether: (a) he fully knows who he is and (b) whether he is taking positions on social issues in order to mask his own sexual orientation conflicts.

...which often cope out in internal homophobia. (One look at those "biceps" and can be sure the guy must have dropped the soap some time in his frat days...)

Btw, just wondering how many "beards" Vance has? One he wears on his face post-picked, the other kept (at home?)

10 minutes ago, Patong2021 said:

There is fancy dress, and then there is dressing up like a tranny hooker working Figueroa Boulevard in South LA.

UK universities are also known for their cabals of sexual deviants. Many great novelists have profiled the  affliction. Evelyn Waugh's novel Brideshead Revisited: The Sacred & Profane Memories of Captain Charles Ryder is one of the all time classics. Nor should one forget the soviet spies Cambridge gave us with the Cambridge 5. Considering Mr. Trump's closeness to Putin, one would have a reasonable basis for concern.

No, it is their reaction to the blatant hypocrisy. People of Mr. Vance's region and political sentiments have an expression that is today considered offensive. It refers to an inconvenient truth hidden in the background. The image of Mr. Vance as a transvestite is referred to as "a n****r in the woodpile".  Not an expression I would use, but one that is still used in Mr. Vance's region  and that his hillbilly fans might be whispering over the moonshine and meth.

The costume was not of a transvestite, but of a prominent Yale gender studies professor. 

But i think it would be great that he could be the first gay vice president. How kewl is that?

4 minutes ago, watthong said:

...which often cope out in internal homophobia. (One look at those "biceps" and can be sure the guy must have dropped the soap some time in his frat days...)

Btw, just wondering how many "beards" Vance has? One he wears on his face post-picked, the other kept (at home?)

I’m guessing he’s dropped a lot less soap that mayor Pete, and probably less than Kamala in he Willie Brown days. 

Old Walz looks a bit light in the loafers as well. I read some of his football players said he liked to hang around showers a little longer than necessary…

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, mogandave said:

The costume was not of a transvestite, but of a prominent Yale gender studies professor. 

But i think it would be great that he could be the first gay vice president. How kewl is that?

Well, if he is gay, then a closeted self loathing gay.

10 hours ago, Patong2021 said:

Well, if he is gay, then a closeted self loathing gay.

Or he just wants to have a family more than he wants to have gratuitous sex. 

Or maybe he was confused, tried it and didn’t like it. 

Either way that the left is attacking him for it is amusing. 

11 hours ago, mogandave said:

I’m guessing he’s dropped a lot less soap that mayor Pete, and probably less than Kamala in he Willie Brown days. 

Old Walz looks a bit light in the loafers as well. I read some of his football players said he liked to hang around showers a little longer than necessary…

You read, or you fantasize? Please provide a source or retract your statement.

1 hour ago, mogandave said:

Or he just wants to have a family more than he wants to have gratuitous sex. 

Or maybe he was confused, tried it and didn’t like it. 

Either way that the left is attacking him for it is amusing. 

I don't believe the "left" is attacking him for this. I  see it as highlighting his hypocrisy. Anytime you see someone you disagree with, your go to  attack is to call them a "leftist".

• Agree 1

7 hours ago, Patong2021 said:

I don't believe the "left" is attacking him for this. I  see it as highlighting his hypocrisy. Anytime you see someone you disagree with, your go to  attack is to call them a "leftist".

Pointing out someone hypocrisy is not attacking. Being someone who's closeted and self-loathing is one thing, but to go on and attack other folks for the same trait he's trying to hide is one step too far. Even if Vance dropped the soap in his Yale day, hey more power to him (been there, done that.) But when he turned around and condemns homosexuality then it's worth a loud and clear public rebuttal. That's why "people living in glass houses should not throw stones!"

Edited by watthong

19 hours ago, watthong said:

Vance hanging out with favorite buddy, during his "beard"-less days...

vancecapitalist.jpg

1 minute ago, BKKKevin said:

I’m waiting for the next shoe to drop and we see old photos of him holding a cat… :coffee1:

Infinitely preferable to seeing Mr Trump grabbing a pussy I guess.