Kuwaiti man assaulted in Phuket after insulting Thais (video)

webfact

Back in 1998(during my first visit to Thailand), I have witnessed several Arab tourists(all from the Oil Rich Gulf States; from the passenger manifest the bus driver was carrying).

And they Looked Pretty Rude toward the local.

They were all smoking on the bus(with Non-Smoking sign displayed).

The bus driver repeatedly told them to stop it, but they all ignored with the sneer of contempt.

Then the bus driver opened up the door while the bus was running at 70-80km.

And they looked stunned.

Don't mess with otherwise calm gentle people.

Or face own consequences.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, black tabby12345 said:

To some idiots, pain is the best and only language they can understand fast enough.

The UK rioters, the morons in the UK, are getting the first taste of pain......and are learning fast

• Sad 2

10 hours ago, thesetat2013 said:

The Kuwaiti man really needs to file that police report. So these thugs do not do this again to someone else over a simple word exchange. I understand Kuwaitis arrogance. But it does not dismiss the fact they beat him unconscious. Violence this way should never be permitted especially when the Thai men started it. I realize drunk and obnoxious behavior could set someone off but to continue beating someone until they pass out is serious. They need to change the laws so people like this can be. prosecuted without the injured party filing a complaint. 

If he was not doing anything  wrong, he would report to the police as the victim

But he did not. 

It might mean he did not want other people to know about what he was doing then;drinking heavily and senselessly swearing at the local.

Muslims usually do not drink(back home where They Supposedly Exercise Their Religious Faith).

Like many Asians, they also got the Culture of Shame.

On 8/17/2024 at 11:58 AM, tmd5855 said:

If you think Kuwaitis are bad, try Saudis, spent 18 months offshore from Dammam attempting to get these guys up to speed on equipment.  Maintenance??? Get manufacturer, Breakdown ??  Get manufacturer.  Safety procedures..........   forget it.  Safety officer were Egyptian and called names, Safety guy said his ancestors had mapped the heavens these camel (cannot print) are ????????.

29th Dec, 2014 stepped out a chopper saying I will never come here again, kept my promise.

Saudis are not as bad as the Kuwaities. Spent several years in Saudi and we had a load of people from Kuwait come when Iraq invaded Kuwait and they made the Saudis look like armatures when it came to arrogance.

On 8/17/2024 at 11:58 AM, tmd5855 said:

If you think Kuwaitis are bad, try Saudis, spent 18 months offshore from Dammam attempting to get these guys up to speed on equipment.  Maintenance??? Get manufacturer, Breakdown ??  Get manufacturer.  Safety procedures..........   forget it.  Safety officer were Egyptian and called names, Safety guy said his ancestors had mapped the heavens these camel (cannot print) are ????????.

29th Dec, 2014 stepped out a chopper saying I will never come here again, kept my promise.

The Saudis are lazy. We had one come for a job and so wee interviewed him. When we told him the work hours and 5 days a week with weekends on call he couldn't handle it. Said maybe 2 days a week I could come.

• Agree 1

On 8/16/2024 at 2:21 PM, Photoguy21 said:

The Kuwaitis are well known for their arrogance. Such actions dont surprise me as they feel they are above everyone else. There are some decent ones of course but the majority have the attitude.

...a bit like Thais then.

bob.

13 minutes ago, Photoguy21 said:

If you think that you have no idea or what real arrogance is.

How's that then?

I have traveled the world extensively, including extended stays in the middle east and Thais are up there with the most arrogant (not to mention ignorant) of people.

bob.

Edited by bob smith
  • Haha 1

On 8/17/2024 at 12:11 PM, Ben Zioner said:

Just don't go to Phuket, nor Pattaya. if you come here for Pu$$y, fly in for 5 days and stay between  Nana and Thong Lor. And go back happy after you have experienced 95% of the beauty of the Land of smiles.

mmm..So what's the remaining 5%?

There seems to be a sort of mini invasion of Kuwaiti's in Phuket. 

Firstly why is this happening, as far as i am aware the Kuwaiti passport allows travel to most regions around the world. 

Secondly there behaviour (along with Russians) is appalling, very arrogant. Are they like this back in Kuwait ?