Trump’s lost the plot

12 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

You guys are always sharing the same dull opinions.  You've been fairly vocal about how Trump is mentally and physically unwell for what seems like an eternity.

The daftest thing about all this is that for some peculiar reason, you make it sound like you've just come to this conclusion

Far from having the desired effect, all this does is make it clear that you don't even believe your own lies.  Otherwise, why would you continually write "Trump has gone insane", like it's a new development?

You can't even keep track of your own ridiculous propaganda!

Trump is not insane. He's in cognitive decline.

He is very very scared. He knows if he loses, jail is a probability approaching 1.

The stress is obviously getting to him. People make a lot more mistakes when they are stressed.

If you are going to attack the messenger, you've got no more real answers than Trump has.

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Trump is not insane. He's in cognitive decline.

He is very very scared. He knows if he loses, jail is a probability approaching 1.

The stress is obviously getting to him. People make a lot more mistakes when they are stressed.

If you are going to attack the messenger, you've got no more real answers than Trump has.

I might beg to differ. He might be insane. AND in cognitive decline. :cheesy:

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, BangkokReady said:

👆

Even his advisors are saying this. I'm guessing they are also lying?:cheesy:

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/story/trump-allies-fear-sabotaging-campaign

Trump Allies Fear He’s Sabotaging His Own Campaign

The former president can’t get over feeling “cheated” by Joe Biden’s exit from the race, says one source, while another speculates he might “have PTSD” following last month’s assassination attempt.

Another theory is that Trump can’t let go of the fact that Biden dropped out. “They cheated by swapping Biden,” Trump has told people, according to a person who recently spent time with the Republican presidential nominee.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

I might beg to differ. He might be insane. AND in cognitive decline. :cheesy:

It depends on one's definition of insanity. As a narcissistic sociopath, he is definitely not normal.

Buying up golf courses so he can put his name on the championship boards - now that IS nuts. Especially when they continue to bleed money.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Roo Island said:

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/08/15/trump-attack-kamala-harris-press-conference-bedminster-00174312

During a press conference at his New Jersey golf club, Trump railed against Vice President Kamala Harris' price control proposals as a "Maduro plan,' called the Inflation Reduction Act a "con job," and rattled off inflation data on everything from baby formula to cereal.

But about halfway through his nearly 90-minute remarks, Trump once again veered off topic, weighing in on windmills killing birds, repeatedly falsely claiming Harris is a communist, pontificating on the weight of electric trucks and bragging about the audience size of his glitchy conversation on X with tech mogul Elon Musk.

Trump did not announce any new policy proposals during his speech. But he made sweeping claims about being able to reduce energy and electricity prices by at least half within the first 12 months of his administration - a goal he acknowledged the previous day he might not reach - and said he would open up tracts of federal land for housing construction.

I have said for a very long time on here, Trump is embarrassing.

The World is laughing, his Party must be squirming, they are stuffed, the bloke has lost it.......🥴

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

44 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

You guys are always sharing the same dull opinions.  You've been fairly vocal about how Trump is mentally and physically unwell for what seems like an eternity.

The daftest thing about all this is that for some peculiar reason, you make it sound like you've just come to this conclusion

Far from having the desired effect, all this does is make it clear that you don't even believe your own lies.  Otherwise, why would you continually write "Trump has gone insane", like it's a new development?

It's a fascinating mental condition. If Trump was no longer around, they would have withdrawal symptoms.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

45 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

thanks for all the bold.

it allowed me to read your paragraph more quickly, in 2 seconds maybe

• Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, rattlesnake said:

It's a fascinating mental condition. If Trump was no longer around, they would have withdrawal symptoms.

Indeed.  I wonder if, when there's a new candidate, they'll still be going on about Trump, like they won't be able to let him go.

45 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

One way to look at it is that it can be an a bit of a shock that someone talking nonsense doesn't learn and keeps talking nonsense. That he has this huge platform and people keep listening.  That after all these years this huge part of the population believe in him - and want him to - lead the world. Bizarre. Shocker. 

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

One way to look at it is that it can be an a bit of a shock that someone talking nonsense doesn't learn and keeps talking nonsense. That he has this huge platform and people keep listening.  That after all these years this huge part of the population believe in him - and want him to - lead the world. Bizarre. Shocker. 

I've no doubt that never-Trumpers are experiencing something that has a strong mental effect on them.

My point was more that the language used in the OP exposes what it's author truly believes.

If he genuinely believed Trump to be insane, he wouldn't word it in a way that suggests he has suddenly realised it, after it has been stated by the never-Trumpers so often.

• Confused 2
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, rattlesnake said:

Absolutely not. Life would return to normal. The dodgy right wing media outlets and politicians wouldn't know what to do without their cult leader! :cheesy:

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, BangkokReady said:

I've no doubt that never-Trumpers are experiencing something that has a strong mental effect on them.

My point was more that the language used in the OP exposes what it's author truly believes.

If he genuinely believed Trump to be insane, he wouldn't word it in a way that suggests he has suddenly realised it, after it has been stated by the never-Trumpers so often.

I've known about Trump for decades. Read about pensioners who lost their life savings investing with him. Etc. He's always been a con man and criminal. But now, it seems he's really losing it mentally. As those around him are saying.

• Agree 2

23 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

And yet his cult still loves him and believes his lies. Bizarre

Singling out Trump for "lies" is a bit, I don't know. All politicians lie. Constantly. A politician is expected to lie. He has to really in democracy. What politician never lied? Almost none.

As for his mental state, it's funny how eveyone's a professional psychiatrist now, but he's clearly not insane. Eccentric? Yes, sure. Like all billionaires. But not insane.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Cameroni said:

Singling out Trump for "lies" is a bit, I don't know. All politicians lie. Constantly. A politician is expected to lie. He has to really in democracy. What politician never lied? Almost none.

As for his mental state, it's funny how eveyone's a professional psychiatrist now, but he's clearly not insane. Eccentric? Yes, sure. Like all billionaires. But not insane.

Agreed that all politicians lie. But Trump takes the cake. He's head and shoulders above the rest.

I just put up a link showing that his closet advisors are concerned. My opinion means nothing. Theirs do.

Again, I'd disagree. He's losing the plot. If he loses the election, he'll be facing huge legal fees without having the ability to milk his cult members to help out and won't have access to his PAC money to pay for it. Plus, he'll probably go to jail. Perhaps

• Agree 1

11 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

Agreed that all politicians lie. But Trump takes the cake. He's head and shoulders above the rest.

I just put up a link showing that his closet advisors are concerned. My opinion means nothing. Theirs do.

Again, I'd disagree. He's losing the plot. If he loses the election, he'll be facing huge legal fees without having the ability to milk his cult members to help out and won't have access to his PAC money to pay for it. Plus, he'll probably go to jail. Perhaps

I am shocked how often Trump lies. He's pretty shameless about it. It's almost as if it's a bit of fun to him and the audience is in on it.

But again, he's a politician so, we don't expect him to be honest.

15 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

Even funnier is the fact that five minutes ago they were all claiming there was nothing wrong with Biden, that it was all down to a speech impediment. 

Now that Biden's out of the picture, suddenly Trump is mad, for far less than what Biden exhibited!

You can't believe a word the never-Trumpers say.

Many who supported Biden did so because they knew what a terrible president Trump would make. Me? I'd vote for a can of tomato soup before I'd vote for Trump! :cheesy:

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Roo Island said:

Many who supported Biden did so because they knew what a terrible president Trump would make. Me? I'd vote for a can of tomato soup before I'd vote for Trump! :cheesy:

Me too. Soup sounds good.

I'd vote for a cock-a-roach over Trump. 

• Haha 1