Liz Cheney Endorses Kamala Harris, Citing Threat of Trump

Social Media

Liz Cheney is of course the daugther of the most ridiculed Neo-Con of all time, Dick Cheney.

Her father not only amassed a fortune from leading the US towards war, he was so incompetent he shot his own attorney during a quail hunt.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

11 hours ago, Jingthing said:

In my view being idiotically isolationist in the current situation in the world may be seen as short term anti-war, but in the long term means many more, even more severe, and much longer wars. Or even more risk of nuclear end games. Meaning Russia cannot be allowed to erase Ukraine. 

So let's say the maga morons push Ukraine to surrender. Do you seriously think that means that Russia, China, Iran, and North Korea will be finished with their aggressions?

Ukraine will be lost either way at least with trump we wont be wasting our money anymore

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Agree 1

18 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

So you are God. Good to know!

That's funny. But we don't need to look at the Gods. We just have to look at the fact that the Russian economy is ten times bigger than Ukraine and that Russia's economy has gigantic reserves in cash and assets. As you probably know military might is built on economic foundations. As you probably also know the western donor nations are discussing or have already effected a reduction in funding for Ukraine.

This is why Russia is taking it slow with Ukraine, because they know time is on their side. Economics will decide the conflict in due course.

And should things go awry on the battlefield Russia can use nuclear weapons in Ukraine, knowing full well America and co could not retaliate. Lest they risk annihilation themselves.

So, if you really believe Ukraine can win this war, I am sorry to say, your belief is built on quicksand.

Edited by Cameroni
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Jingthing said:

I know Ukraine can win this war. But only if the west unites to help them do so. I would agree I don't see the west doing that as yet. As far as nukes, I reject your premise. I don't believe Putin will use nukes. I do think he will continue to try to fool fools by THREATENING to do so. 

You're wrong, Ukraine can't win this war. The West has already poured the bulk of its billions into the war and it has made very little difference. The reason is that billions of USD is one thing, but Ukraine needs to be able to buy tanks, missiles, jets, ammunition etc, with that money, but even Germany and the US don't have enough of it. So even if the West pours more billions in, it would not make a difference. The industrial production is nowhere near what Ukraine needs, the West can't supply what Ukraine needs.

Of course Putin does not want to use nukes, however, if Russia were in a situation where its survivial were threatened, the Russians would use nukes. And if they did the West could not retaliate in kind. If it wants to live.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

TOTAL BULL!

The reason Ukraine is struggling is because the west has been tying Ukraine's hands as to what they can do with weapons they are sent, the slowness of the weapons sent, the great delays in sending the more advanced needed weapons, and of course the traitorous EIGHT MONTH delay ordered by Putin adjacent maga fascist leader Trump. Obviously if that disgusting traitorous orange stain wins in November, it may be a fatal blow to Ukraine. Why has the west been so niggardly with help? Putin's theats of nukes. All bluff. 

The West has resisted more extreme demands by Ukraine, has refused to put troops on the ground for one reason, Western politicians are not fried in the brain and understand that a hot war with Russia would be suicidal since Russia has over 5000 well serviced nukes.

This is why the Western leaders are careful to avoid anything that can precipitate a real war with Russia. We should all be thankful for this modicum of wisdom, though this situation in Ukraine was wholly unncessary and would never have happened with proper leadership in the West.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Jingthing said:

In my view being idiotically isolationist in the current situation in the world may be seen as short term anti-war, but in the long term means many more, even more severe, and much longer wars. Or even more risk of nuclear end games. Meaning Russia cannot be allowed to erase Ukraine. 

So let's say the maga morons push Ukraine to surrender. Do you seriously think that means that Russia, China, Iran, and North Korea will be finished with their aggressions?

Nothing but fear mongering and slander. 

• Confused 2

4 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

The West has resisted more extreme demands by Ukraine, has refused to put troops on the ground for one reason, Western politicians are not fried in the brain and understand that a hot war with Russia would be suicidal since Russia has over 5000 well serviced nukes.

This is why the Western leaders are careful to avoid anything that can precipitate a real war with Russia. We should all be thankful for this modicum of wisdom, though this situation in Ukraine was wholly unncessary and would never have happened with proper leadership in the West.

Not talking about NATO troops on the ground and you flippin' know it!

If the west caves to genocidal war criminal dictator Putin ANY nation with nukes can make any other nation cave as well.

If that's what you want, we have nothing further to discuss.