Swedish Man Scammed by Thai Woman, Loses Over 300,000 Baht

2 minutes ago, Scouse123 said:

Yeah,

yours was never a go-go girl, just the cashier.

The amount of times I heard that in Pattaya from gullible foreigners.

🤣🤣

That's right, never. She's much too good looking for that.

Cashier, pfffft...She made sweets in a factory, delicious candy. Many flavours.

Anyway, what say you about the proposal to make money given to girls a loan that becomes repayable when they renege on the relationship? Should we not write that into law?

Edited by Cameroni
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Cameroni said:

No I don't. Swedish  boy Ahmet, like so many men was blinded by love, by his sense of having found a true soulmate. He was not the first and he won't be the last man taken advantage of in this wicked way.  Truth be told I'd estimate 70% of men on this board suffered a similar experience, albeit with different amounts and circumstances.

This issue of women defrauding men for money is a real thing.

The bar girls I know have stories of customers defrauding them in one way or another.

I am amazed how stupid bar girls can be when they think they have found Mr. Right.

Who believes the husband knew nothing about this?🤣🤣🤣

A bit of pushing and shoving to save face in the Police station,

My wife would never stoop so low as to do something like this..🤣🤣

2 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

The bar girls I know have stories of customers defrauding them in one way or another.

I am amazed how stupid bar girls can be when they think they have found Mr. Right.

That's true. we men defraud them all the time, though not for money, but something altogether more desirable...

Edited by Cameroni

1 minute ago, Scouse123 said:

Who believes the husband knew nothing about this?🤣🤣🤣

A bit of pushing and shoving to save face in the Police station,

My wife would never stoop so low as to do something like this..🤣🤣

Yours is different too?

2 minutes ago, Scouse123 said:

Yeah,

yours was never a go-go girl, just the cashier.

The amount of times I heard that in Pattaya from gullible foreigners.

🤣🤣

I had a cashier complain to me that her Farang soulmate had discovered that she had worked as a bar girl many years before. He was outraged that she went with a customer, although this was years before they had met.

She was very sad that he was upset about her prior career.

Of course, she told me this story while we were in bed.

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Kinok Farang said:

Impressive,well done.

I answered your question if I was mental, and my question was, what do you think when somebody has 13k posts on a former Thai visa now AN? 

Just make the decision to move to Thailand is a proof if not hired by a huge international company as a manager on a very high salary or similar justify such a decision 

Edited by Hummin

On 9/6/2024 at 11:10 AM, Cameroni said:

You don't like the proposal to make money given to women a conditional loan repayable when she reneges on the relationship? Why not? It would perfectly protect you, Ahmet and all men. I say we should lobby to write this into law...

IMPOSSIBLE to implement and would become a legal nightmare  totally overloading judicial system 

36 minutes ago, smew said:

IMPOSSIBLE to implement and would become a legal nightmare  totally overloading judicial system 

There would be a number of contentious disputes obviously. What you could do is set up a court for this type of claim, like was done for small claims. There are small claims courts in dozens of countries around the world.

So all that is required is "a Relationship Loan" court, where people only deal with this. A fantastic job creation scheme. On top of course the legislation would have to be clearly drafted to prevent floods of claims.

Yes, it would take some doing, but think about it, the number of men who will be ripped off for money by a woman again would drop dramatically.

Edited by Cameroni

On 9/5/2024 at 4:15 PM, BangkokReady said:

Take note.  It's sadly not uncommon for Thai police to side with a Thai against a foreigner, even when the Thai is the one who broke the law and the foreigner is the victim.

Utterly B.S

• Haha 1