Trump Harris: Who won the debate ?

CharlieH

36 minutes ago, bubblegum said:

Trump is and was an absolute disaster. The no war story is debunked.

This is general knowledge across the world (perhaps not in Ohio) so don't bother asking for a link. 

No wars. whatsoever. were started during Trump's presidency.

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

Yes, independent. Of course you are.

I am. Harris is an awful candidate choosen on gender and race. You are a Democrat. Candidates should be selected through the voting process not jump others based on DEI.

Edited by maesariang
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, maesariang said:

I am. Harris is an awful candidate choosen on gender and race. You are a Democrat. Candidates should be selected through the voting process not jump others based on DEI.

No, I am independent too. Worse still, I'm not even American.

I agree that there's little to cheer about from either party and their candidates, especially Kamala Harris. I can do that without bigging-up Trump.

Try it.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Thingamabob said:

No wars. whatsoever. were started during Trump's presidency.

Biden didn't start any war too. Trump withholding military aids to Ukraine gave Putin the incentive to invade Ukraine. Trump withdrew the Iran Nuclear deal hardened the Iran hard-liners hatred of the West and fueled the arms race in Middle East. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Are you telling us that you respect Rove's opinions? I don't, and long before this.

Rove's expertise lay in electoral politics. His egomania led him into making policy decisions he was clueless about. So on electoral issues, he's quite reliable. On other issues, not so much.

• Agree 2

5 minutes ago, Inderpland said:

Being disingenuous is such a silly debating tool. But just in case you're just plain "slow" I'll spell it out for you;

When lots of well-known pundits desperate for Trump to do well say he was a train wreck then that 'probably' means he didn't do too well in the debate.

Hope that clears up any confusion on your part.

I'm not confused. I listened to the debate start to finish and while it was somewhat petty squabbling over talking points without coming up with much at all, a train wreck it was not. I despise Harris, but even I thought she did OK. IMO it was a draw because neither managed a real body blow, no surprises, heard it all before.

Trump said Trump things, and Harris spoke in generalities.

The only things she seemed to be strong on was killing the unborn and giving some people's money to other people.

12 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I'm not confused. I listened to the debate start to finish and while it was somewhat petty squabbling over talking points without coming up with much at all, a train wreck it was not. I despise Harris, but even I thought she did OK. IMO it was a draw because neither managed a real body blow, no surprises, heard it all before.

Trump said Trump things, and Harris spoke in generalities.

The only things she seemed to be strong on was killing the unborn and giving some people's money to other people.

Wow, I applaud the degree of 'moral flexibility' involved in seeing a former prosecutor debating a convicted criminal and sex offender and preferring the latter and in addition have the gall to start blabbering about killing the unborn. 

Well done, you're a moral contortionist!

Edited by Inderpland
  • Agree 2