Big Joke Faces Asset Seizure in Online Gambling Case

webfact

1 hour ago, thesetat2013 said:

it is too late now if they are intent on seizing assets. He should have run the first chance he had when these crimes forst came to light. But, he had to save face and deny and fight their investigations and now look where he is at. Soon to be poor and on the run instead of rich and hiding in another country claiming political refugee. 

He and his wife are quite rich aside from any position he held for work. Both families have significant money 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, webfact said:

the Anti-Money Laundering Office (AMLO) has been asked to seize 480,000 baht in assets following the discovery of financial transfers tied to illegal online gambling activities.

Hahahahahha!!!!!!!!

Mystery solved!

That explains why the return address on the official appointment reservation confirmation receipt email from immigration directs to:

www.nakhonratchasima-imm.com

immighacksecond.thumb.jpg.3fa651a05c8c4fa374d0a5aac58706a0.jpg

Also explains why the email I sent to immigration HQ informing them of the redirect went unanswered.

Also explains why the male supervisor we approached at immigration last week to report this just waved his hands and walked away.

Can't say I'm shocked.......

Edited by NoDisplayName
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, bradiston said:

More smear without a shred of evidence. Gossip and hearsay. Clickbait.

Why do you claim that the AMLO and the TCSD had no evidence when the OP clearly suggests that there is?

Edited by Liverpool Lou

2 hours ago, bradiston said:

They can say that, but where's the evidence? "Tied to a bank account"? Wth does that mean? Might turn out they were "tied to" your bank account!

He wouldn't got that high up if he hadn't learnt that money in hand can't be traced, I strongly doubt that he got bribe money through bank transfer.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, spidermike007 said:

This is mere window dressing and it shows a rather astonishing bit of insincerity when it comes to going after this guy, they need to be looking for his billions, not the pocket change. 

His money is all accounted for. It's your obsession with his guilt that isn't.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Pouatchee said:

sycophant

worse still... you think you do

Don't call me a sycophant you run with the lynch mob member. You don't have any evidence, do you? It's just bs to say TIT what do you expect? If it was Australia or wherever, would you say "it's Oz, what do you expect?". Tell me what you know. Or better still, tell the RTP what you know and see how it goes down.

• Confused 1

50 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Why do you claim that the AMLO and the TCSD had no evidence when the OP clearly suggests that there is?

They don't say what the evidence is. Just some reference linking his and his wife's accounts. They've been repeating that for months, exactly same phraseology, but nothing with which to back it up. They should put up or shut up, just like everybody on this forum. Here, it's all circumstantial. TIT so he must be guilty. I ask you!

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, TheFishman1 said:

That’s just probably leftover money. I guarantee he probably stashed away more than that. He’s been corrupt from day one top to bottom Thailand, corruption same same TIT.

You're guaranteeing a probability?

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, bradiston said:

Don't call me a sycophant you run with the lynch mob member. You don't have any evidence, do you? It's just bs to say TIT what do you expect? If it was Australia or wherever, would you say "it's Oz, what do you expect?". Tell me what you know. Or better still, tell the RTP what you know and see how it goes down.

are you stooopid? it's in the headlines of this articler.

believe in santa claus, much?

16 minutes ago, hotchilli said:

And you seem to know everything.

I don't claim to know anything but the lynch mob claims to know all about him. They don't. Only what they read here, and the assumptions they make based on "TIT". Until a proper case is made, there is no case. All that's happened so far is the other senior police have closed ranks against him. Why? What do they have to hide?

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Pouatchee said:

are you stooopid? it's in the headlines of this articler.

believe in santa claus, much?

Oh so you believe headlines? Will the judge? It says in the headlines so guilty? DOH! And DOH! again.

• Confused 1

He was virtually in control of what is generally considered to be one of if not the most corrupt organisations in the world,  That really should be enough for most on here to have their suspicions .  As foreigners none of us  have  any  more to go on. Certainly nothing to convince us as to his innocence,     Those maintaining his innocence are a rather strange breed,   Some seem to have developed what can only be described as a crush on him, I can think of no other explanation

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, bradiston said:

other senior police have closed ranks against him. Why? What do they have to hide?

they all have plenty to hide,  how much they each have to hide is almost certainly directly proportional to their rank.  he was 2nd in command so he will have more than most.  Its a racing certainty    

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, bradiston said:

Oh so you believe headlines? Will the judge? It says in the headlines so guilty? DOH! And DOH! again.

And  when the judge  finds him guilty will you still protest his innocence?    Of course you will

1 minute ago, Bday Prang said:

He was virtually in control of what is generally considered to be one of if not the most corrupt organisations in the world,  That really should be enough for most on here to have their suspicions .  As foreigners none of us  have  any  more to go on. Certainly nothing to convince us as to his innocence,     Those maintaining his innocence are a rather strange breed,   Some seem to have developed what can only be described as a crush on him, I can think of no other explanation

Virtually in control? Meaning? And you have nothing more to go on than circumstantial evidence, In other words, sfa. You're a foreigner. Are you like all other foreigners? Chances are you hang out in bars with a big pot belly leering at young girls. Guilty as charged. Next. Oh, and anyone defending you must be completely bent. Right? Gaslit rubbish as usual from you.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Bday Prang said:

And  when the judge  finds him guilty will you still protest his innocence?    Of course you will

Not at all. But if he's found not guilty, what will you do? Slink away muttering about corruption?

• Confused 2

6 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

they all have plenty to hide,  how much they each have to hide is almost certainly directly proportional to their rank.  he was 2nd in command so he will have more than most.  Its a racing certainty    

Such wonderfully crafted logic. Almost certainly? A racing certainty? Are you opening a book on this?

• Confused 2

3 hours ago, thesetat2013 said:

it is too late now if they are intent on seizing assets. He should have run the first chance he had when these crimes forst came to light. But, he had to save face and deny and fight their investigations and now look where he is at. Soon to be poor and on the run instead of rich and hiding in another country claiming political refugee. 

I think that IF there was any illegal money in the first place, it would have been long gone. You don’t leave evidence lying around unless you’re stupid. And he’s not stupid. 

Just now, bradiston said:

Virtually in control? Meaning? And you have nothing more to go on than circumstantial evidence, In other words, sfa. You're a foreigner. Are you like all other foreigners? Chances are you hang out in bars with a big pot belly leering at young girls. Guilty as charged. Next. Oh, and anyone defending you must be completely bent. Right? Gaslit rubbish as usual from you.

on the subject of rubbish you really are an expert aren't you     just to clarify I don't hang out on bars the nearest is over 50km away,  and  anyway I rarely drink,  At 5'10" and  60 kilos I have no pot belly,  Happily married to my wife with whom I have lived for over 20 years.  That coupled with my age of  63 years  is the reason  I stopped "leering" at young girls  a long time ago  in fact to be honest I always preferred more mature women  not everybody here is a paedophile .   

Further more there are 4 police officers in the wife's immediate  family  two of which are the equivalent rank of  chief inspector. There are another 5  in the extended family .   

As one would expect they don't really like to go into much  detail regarding police matters but they make little secret of their feelings for this guy , proof of guilt probably not, but certainly food for thought

So Thats me  . what about you?   A closet homosexual  with a uniform fetish who has developed the equivalent of a teenage crush on a policeman.?  Did you spot him yourself or was he pointed out to you on TV  by one of your " definitely not gay" friends.?  were they sat on your knee in your favorite boys town bar at the time? 

Not that there is anything wrong with that , we do after all live in enlightened times , but just because you fancy him does not make him "innocent"  I don't really blame you I imagine his clean cut image could be rather attractive to other men of that persuasion  and of course power is a renowned aphrodisiac. I wouldn't be surprised if you have even considered committing a crime just on the off chance that you might be "fingered" by him personally

I freely admit I  have no idea what "gaslit" means  but when it comes to rubbish you appear to be in a class of your own

• Thumbs Up 1