Chaos at the Police Station Drunken Belgian Man Defecates and Dances in Underwear

Georgealbert

24 minutes ago, georgegeorgia said:

Is that the American one ,where they keep saying they are "rooting" for someone!

Disgusting 

I actually heard a old American bloke tourist in Australia say it to a young Aussie bogan girl

"Hey I'm rooting for you !

"You disgusting old C she said before slapping him 

I worked in North Carolina for a bit. The local dance everyone was doing was called the shag. We had some Brits visiting and I overheard one of the secretaries talking to one of them telling him how much she liked to shag. I could barely contain myself.

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, TimBKK said:

Aren’t Belgians usually full of s*** anyways?

or, is that the French? :laugh:

A person writing this about a whole people must be himself fulll of s***

• Agree 1

56 minutes ago, georgegeorgia said:

Well please can you stop being prejudice Fred 

That's all I ask from you , surely thats not too much please 

Your constantly on here writing prejudices about some bloke over in America who standing for election ,do you really think everyone from Australia gives a Dilligaff ?

No but you put us through this .

Why would we care about Trump when we have Albanese and it ain't easy under Albanese!

But you couldn't careless !

I wouldn't want to be under an Albanese or anyone else. But if that's what turns you on. You have indicated your preferences several times.😦

14 hours ago, Gottfrid said:

This garbage of human existence needs to be deported with a stamp that says welcome back when you learned to control your drinking habits.

And his bowels 

• Haha 1

I read he was in his swimming trunks and was desperate for the loo, but the police wouldn't let him to use their toilets.

Poor man. Must have been a very stressful situation for him. 

I reckon I could work for Trump.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Jeff Reinstad said:

When you click on an article like this, do you also feel your heart race for a few seconds before the pictures load and you confirm it's not you in them? 🫠

If I had at some time in the past previously  behaved like this  I probably would      but as I haven't ,  no  not at all,   

What about you ?  it sounds like you have had real concerns  several times by the tone of your post

18 hours ago, Georgealbert said:

Wout began to defecate in the police station, filling the area with a foul odour

Maybe he thought he was Chinese !

They done this in the main street in samui and didn't get arrested 😄💩