Guys, do you cheat on your Thai wife/girlfriend?

I've been with my girl for 2 years now. Haven't cheated, but I guess you could say sometimes I'm a bit tempted. I'm quite sure she would never cheat on me, she is very friggin' honest and loves me to death. I love her a lot too, but I just miss the thrill of having some other pussy every now and again. Back when I was with western girlfriends in my home country, this was never an issue because 1 I am not so interested in western women and 2 western women seem not so interested in me. I do get a lot of attention from the Thai girls though, and even if I didn't, finding one for a night or even an hour is never an issue even for a bit of money. My gf seems to have this quite relaxed attitude and always tells me that I should do what I want to feel good. However, when women look at me, she gets terribly <deleted> jealous. I must say I'm quite tempted. Women here are just so amazing, sexy and beautiful. A lot of men here must get tempted to cheat.

Guys, do you cheat and if so, does your wife know and accept it, or do you keep it hidden? Do you go with regular girls or do you pay for sex?

• Sad 1

31 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

I'm single, a major reason is i want to see many women, but i think having a mia noi or gik is normal here

Just as it is normal for a whole tambon to bareback the same pool of 15 cambodian girls at the local karaoke. 

1 hour ago, DaveyDude said:

I'm quite sure she would never cheat on me, she is very friggin' honest and loves me to death.

DaveyDude, I can't see this thread ending well for you. 

Edited by SAFETY FIRST
  • Agree 1