Steven Seagal’s Loyalty to Putin 'Ready To Die for Russia'

Social Media

4 hours ago, Social Media said:

Despite his passionate public support for Putin, Seagal’s representative has previously denied rumors that the actor was planning to actively join Russia's military efforts.

Seagal is no more planning on joining Russia's military efforts than any 72 year old man.  I don't think any military in the world allows men in their 70s to join their rank regardless of their physical conditioning.  Well, maybe Ukraine as I read that the Russians captured a US guy in his 60s who looks like Santa Claus fighting for Ukraine.  70 year olds don't see action unless their country is overrun by an invading force.  However give the bellicosity of Neo-con elements in the West and the outright admission that their plan for Russia includes its strategic defeat and the break-up of the Russian landmass (read Zbigniew Brzezinski's The Grand Chessboard, et. al.) in addition to the absolute hatred by most EU leaders of anything Russian - US-led NATA may just attempt a land invasion of Russia in the future.  Then perhaps Seagal's aspirations will come true.

• Confused 3
  • Sad 3

Seagal has been a Russian Citizen since 2016 - I dont agree with him, but at least he has some skin in the game. Easy to criticise from over here, with nothing but the western media propaganda to go on (save that interview by Carlson and a few youtube news channels). But it is clear where I would prefer to live - and it aint Russia (or China).  Might visit there one day though - in 'summer'.  

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

Seagal has been a Russian Citizen since 2016 - I dont agree with him, but at least he has some skin in the game. Easy to criticise from over here, with nothing but the western media propaganda to go on (save that interview by Carlson and a few youtube news channels). But it is clear where I would prefer to live - and it aint Russia (or China).  Might visit there one day though - in 'summer'.  

He is a fraud, a crap actor, tells big ones about his past, a fat narcissist, and, by some  reports, may have done some questionable things to ladies.  He's a low life nonentity. Sorry to sit on the fence here 

5 minutes ago, Doctor Tom said:

He is a fraud, a crap actor, tells big ones about his past, a fat narcissist, and, by some  reports, may have done some questionable things to ladies.  He's a low life nonentity. Sorry to sit on the fence here 

Not a fantastic person, that seems clear - but I dont know the guy and have learned not to trust the media stories.

Either way, I am not with him about being a Russian Citizen - but he is and that is up to him.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Doctor Tom said:

sounds like you are describing the Trumper!

IMHO there is a vast difference between playing a hero on screen and reality.

The first is fantasy where at the end of the day you take off your makeup, and go home at the end of the day, and being in the front line where people really are trying to kill you and you don't get to go home for weeks or months. Where you live on cold food or even no food and sleep where and when you can. Cold, wet, dirty and hungry.

In many cases you go home in a body bag weighed down with dirt or sand if they can't find or recognise enough bits of you.