• Topics

• Latest posts...

1. 2,155

Thailand to tax residents’ foreign income irrespective of remittance

2. 114

Does your Thai wife keep you on a short leash?

3. 6

What comes after election day (unless Trump wins the electoral college)

4. 151

Deadlocked Between Trump and Harris in NBC News Poll as Election Approaches

5. 7

Passport expired and retirement extension?

6. 9

No Thai Workers Held by Hamas, Says Parliament Secretary

7. 40

Going inside Kad Suan Kaew

8. 25

Harris Jabs Trump at Al Smith Dinner with pre Recorded Video Message

9. 9

No Thai Workers Held by Hamas, Says Parliament Secretary

10. 547

A vote for Trump is a vote for Putin / Orban / Kim Jong Un

11. 151

Deadlocked Between Trump and Harris in NBC News Poll as Election Approaches

12. 90

Judge: Trump Could Be Partially Responsible for Jan. 6 Riot Despite Lack of Direct Order

13. 73

I've never seen Trump laugh except..

Taking pics bored farangs

27 minutes ago, georgegeorgia said:

What is the Copacabana Condo like ,I passed it on the left side of the toad but strangely couldn't see balconies 

Nice but like the Riviera rooms are a bit small but ok short term for us tourists. Small balconies. No doubt you've seen them on AirBnB for a month cheap as AUD 40 or 50 a night. Decent gym and sauna that actually works . Nice pools. Nothing to complain. Some have spas on the balcony but not worth it I think. But not happy about upcoming air pollution so that's me for a while. 

I hope op get paid for his contributions. He deserves some reward for creating so much activity as he do. Especially for his observations while travelling. 

By the way, those appartments looks great. Anyone a link for the building and sale prospects for the higher floors? 

6 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

Normal to see people taking photos and endless YouTubers walking about, I'm guessing mostly narcissists?

Howdy neighbor, You're a man, getting off, enjoying what's on offer...and nobody can do it like you do.

5 hours ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

Nice but like the Riviera rooms are a bit small but ok short term for us tourists. Small balconies. No doubt you've seen them on AirBnB for a month cheap as AUD 40 or 50 a night. Decent gym and sauna that actually works . Nice pools. Nothing to complain. Some have spas on the balcony but not worth it I think. But not happy about upcoming air pollution so that's me for a while. 

Too small for long term lets. Don't get duped into a lengthy contract.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, georgegeorgia said:

I could take hundreds of photos a day of farangs in wheelchairs if you stood opposite those Condos 

What is the Copacabana Condo like ,I passed it on the left side of the toad but strangely couldn't see balconies 

Are you back in Pattaya? I thought you had gone back to Australia???

Edited by JimTripper

Just now, JimTripper said:

Too small for long term lets. Don't get duped into a lengthy contract.

It's probably been said but they seem designed with common areas perfect for instagram shots so you can say - look where I'm staying isn't it amazing - meanwhile you are living in a tiny room - a nicely appointed  tiny room but tiny nonetheless. But for a month it works well. 

3 minutes ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

It's probably been said but they seem designed with common areas perfect for instagram shots so you can say - look where I'm staying isn't it amazing - meanwhile you are living in a tiny room - a nicely appointed  tiny room but tiny nonetheless. But for a month it works well. 

Are you in the Riviera in Jomtein or Riviera Ocean Drive? What do you think of that area?

Edited by JimTripper

7 hours ago, steven100 said:

why on earth would you even bother to take photos of a condo just because they have spa's on their balconies. 

Is that something you've never seen before?  

very unusual hobby you have ....    you must have alot of free time 

and actually, it could be construed as being nosy, or even a peeping tom.   

He sounds like one of these "first amendment auditors" who go around filming people in public buildings to wind them up and make content.

Are you in the Riviera in Jomtein? What do you think of that area?

I stayed at the Copacabana for a while. Stayed at another one a bit further towards Na Jomtiem. Sometimes alone and sometimes with girlfriend. Not always the best with girlfriend in small room so definitely need bigger for longer term. Impressed how quiet both were and nice outlook down the coast. Nice beach for walks if not swimming. Like the Night market and lots of small shops and other stuff and not far from Pattaya. Could stay in that area but a bit worried about pollution.  

9 minutes ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

I stayed at the Copacabana for a while. Stayed at another one a bit further towards Na Jomtiem. Sometimes alone and sometimes with girlfriend. Not always the best with girlfriend in small room so definitely need bigger for longer term. Impressed how quiet both were and nice outlook down the coast. Nice beach for walks if not swimming. Like the Night market and lots of small shops and other stuff and not far from Pattaya. Could stay in that area but a bit worried about pollution.  

Strange. I was offput about the location on that street. Possible to walk to the beach of course, but not a lot of places around for groceries and other things to do unless I walked to beach road. The main street was more like a highway, not very walkable friendly. Can you imagine carrying groceries up this street?

IMG_0720.jpeg

Edited by JimTripper

Strange. I was offput about the location on that street. Possible to walk to the beach of course, but not a lot of places around for groceries and other things to do unless I walked to beach road.

True. I'm kind of living like a tourist so didn't need that sort of thing. Tops or a trip to Pattaya was fine for most things.