Trump Works at McDonald’s claims Kamala Harris 'never has

Social Media

10 minutes ago, pomchop said:

typical trumper response....can't see the forest for the trees....so trumps constant lying every day for a decade or more about serious things like election being stolen, jan 6 was day of love, hiding classified docs, hurricane relief no big deal and  having dear leader stage  a totally FAKE mcdonalds gig was "great"....welcome to the cult.

Harris is too false and boring to even be able to troll like Trumpo, her backers cannot do it either.

exaggerations are not lies, nobody cared about politicians 'lies' until Trump came along. 

the fact checking is BS and it's dem bias groups doing it, so totally invalidate themselves.

hurricane relief is going so well by Harris, got of tonnes money for Ukraine though. 

totally Fake maccas gig...you didnt think he actually went for a job do you??

Edited by frank83628

The thing is Trump can pull it off and Joe or Kamala can't. Be cause they are too awkward. Donald is one of the best entertainers on the planet. Kamala can invite Usher, Lizzo, Eminem, Bruce Springsteen, etc.

They don't join a team at mcdonalds or sing or perform. Just saw jimmy carter wheeled out to vote. It was gruesome.

Even at the convention for the DNC nobody showed up. Beyoncé didnt go there. Eminem might announce but he wont perform.

Diddy perhaps?

Edited by Cryingdick
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, pomchop said:

typical trumper response....can't see the forest for the trees....so trumps constant lying every day for a decade or more about serious things like election being stolen, jan 6 was day of love, hiding classified docs, hurricane relief no big deal and  having dear leader stage  a totally FAKE mcdonalds gig was "great"....welcome to the cult.

https://edition.cnn.com/interactive/2020/10/politics/covid-disappearing-trump-comment-tracker/

1 hour ago, Cryingdick said:

The thing is Trump can pull it off and Joe or Kamala can't. Be cause they are too awkward. Donald is one of the best entertainers on the planet. Kamala can invite Usher, Lizzo, Eminem, Bruce Springsteen, etc.

They don't join a team at mcdonalds or sing or perform. Just saw jimmy carter wheeled out to vote. It was gruesome.

Even at the convention for the DNC nobody showed up. Beyoncé didnt go there. Eminem might announce but he wont perform.

Diddy perhaps?

Harris has zero charisma. She just cackles at her own jokes and now she's been banned from doing that it's just awkward silence.

Trump is genuinely funny. He's charismatic and he's a showman. 

The Dems knew she couldn't win votes that's why they avoided the normal democratic nominee process. Yet they expect her to beat Trump in the election.

It's bizarre. Its like a boxing promoter who knows his guy can't fight so he pays off the opponents to get him a title shot and then puts him in against prime Mike Tyson.

Roll on November.

• Like 1

perfect trump rally song..

They´re coming to take me away,
Haha, they´re coming to take me away,
Ho ho, hee hee, ha ha,
To the funny farm
Where life is beautiful all the time
And I´ll be happy to see
Those nice young men
In their clean white coats
And they´re coming to take me AWAY,
HA HAAAA
You thought it was a joke,
and so you LAUGHED, YOU LAUGHED!
When I had said that losing you
Would make me flip my lid,
RIGHT?
You know you laughed.
I HEARD you laugh, you laughed
And laughed and laughed
And then you left,
But now you know I´m utterly mad
AND
They´re coming to take me away,
Haha, they´re coming to take me away,
Ho ho, hee hee, ha ha,
To the happy home with trees and flowers
And chirping birds and basket weavers
Who sit and smile and
Twiddle their thumbs and toes
And they´re coming to take me away,
HAHAAAAAAAAA
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 2

for the young ones on this site

"They're Coming to Take Me Away, Ha-Haaa!" is a 1966 novelty record written and performed by Jerry Samuels (billed as Napoleon XIV), and released on Warner Bros. Records. The song became an instant success in the United States, peaking at No. 3 on the Billboard Hot 100 popular music singles chart on August 13

6 hours ago, pomchop said:

So how would he have staged a REAL McDonald's gig? 

Meanwhile, Kamala is a liar and a cheater, and a leftist that supports open borders, higher taxes and that will work to divide the country even further. 

No thanks. 

8 minutes ago, G_Money said:

What does Harris feed her “junk in the trunk “?

French food like Jacques in la box.

She's gotten big as a house, have you noticed? Poor Doug probably has to roll her in flour and look for wet spot. 

16 hours ago, Jingthing said:

That's a lie.

Well, yeah, that's a good, rational argument. McD's say they have no trace of her ever working for them They checked twice. That doesn't matter. What matters is when people have their precious world view challenged, and respond with "that's a lie". 

• Haha 1

Just now, cooked said:

Well, yeah, that's a good, rational argument. McD's say they have no trace of her ever working for them They checked twice. That doesn't matter. What matters is when people have their precious world view challenged, and respond with "that's a lie". 

You are twisting the facts................Ronald McDonald EXTREME Muckbang

• Love It 1

3 minutes ago, cooked said:

Did Trump win 2020?

8 minutes ago, cooked said:

Harris is a liar and a cheater:

Kamala Harris Plagiarized Pages of Congressional Testimony From a Republican Colleague. Plus, a Fictionalized Story About Human Trafficking.

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

Did Trump win 2020?

Did Harris promote, support and brag about free surgery for transgender prison inmates? 

Was Tim Walz in the Tiananmen Square massacre?

4 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Link?

This was my post: 

Did Harris promote, support and brag about free surgery for transgender prison inmates? 

Was Tim Walz in the Tiananmen Square massacre?

38 minutes ago, cooked said:

You're repeating maga distortions.

How McDonald's actually responded. Neither corporate or franchisees keep records that old.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Thumbs Up 1