Rudy Giuliani Ordered to Surrender within 7 days $6 Million Manhattan Apartment

Social Media

1 hour ago, Chomper Higgot said:

No.

It’s a civil ruling.

But your interest in Trump interfering in justice is noted.

I have heard on good authority that Trump will become a fascist dictator when he gets elected , would Trump fascist dictator be able to over turn the rules .

(Thingymajing told me about Don becoming a Fascist Dictator when he wins)

8 hours ago, Social Media said:

Furthermore, the ruling also makes Freeman and Moss beneficiaries of $2 million that Giuliani claims is still owed to him by Donald Trump's 2020 presidential campaign.

There's at least a consolation for Giuliani! The election workers will never get them! 🤣

• Haha 2

36 minutes ago, neeray said:

Rudy must be so regretting that he made such a foolish decision and rode the wrong horse. 

I doubt it.  He's too invested in the cult and still grifting them.  If he were to let that go he's got nothing.

Edited by shdmn
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

On 10/23/2024 at 12:44 AM, HappyExpat57 said:

Sum num na! This idiot should have quit while he was on top of his game.

I can't think of a single person who hasn't been ruined in one form or another, from reputation through impoverishment or even imprisonment, by their association with Trump.

I also can't think of a single person who made good because of that association.

Except perhaps the Capitol Shaman who at least got 15 minutes of fame (before he was jailed).

Edited by BusyB
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 10/23/2024 at 5:46 AM, Tug said:

Good 👍 a person just can’t make stuff up at others expense and determent exposing them to danger/threats/harm.are you listening Donald?we really do need to figure out a better way to handle the willful expression of known disinformation and lies in the guise of free speech.it need.s to stop.

True, in some countries telling obvious lies which encourage others to make inappropriate decisions would be chargeable and incur sizeable punishments. 

Edited by scorecard