Worst Joke Ever

I was meeting a friend in a bar and as I went in, I noticed two pretty girls looking at me.

"Nine," I heard one whisper as I passed.

Feeling pleased with myself, I swaggered over to my buddy and told him a girl had just rated me a nine out of ten.

"I don't want to ruin it for you," he said, "but when I walked in, they were speaking German."

---

cheesy.gif

1. The Japanese eat very little fat and suffer fewer heart attacks than Americans.

2. The Mexicans eat a lot of fat and suffer fewer heart attacks than Americans.

3. The Chinese drink very little red wine and suffer fewer heart attacks than Americans.

4. The Italians drink a lot of red wine and suffer fewer heart attacks than Americans.

5. The Germans drink a lot of beers and eat lots of sausages and fats and suffer fewer heart attacks than Americans.

CONCLUSION

Eat and drink what you like.

Speaking English is apparently what kills you.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

A Bear and a Rabbit are taking a dump in the Forrest.

The bear turns to the rabbit and says "excuse me, but do have problems with sh!t sticking to your fur?"

The rabbit says "No, why do you ask?"

So the bear picks up the rabbit and wipes his arse with it.

• Like 2

In reference to post #29 I think I can get away with this one without being called a racist... [emoji120]

A Muslim woman wearing a burka knocked on my door last night...

I didn't open the door, I just spoke to her through the letterbox to see how she likes it... [emoji23]

post-212508-14040235698806_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

A polar bear has been chasing an arctic hare for hours before he decides to shout out "Hey Mr Hare, please stop, I don't want to eat you, I just want to ask you a question"

The hare stops & turns to him but keeps his distance:

Hare: "What is it then?"

Bear: "Why is it that that you can see me?... I mean the snow's white, I'm white, everything around here is WHITE! So how on earth can you see me???"

Hare: "You're gonna kick yourself when I tell you"

Bear: "Really? What is it then?"

Hare: "Your nose is black mate"

Bear: "Oh you're joking!"

Hare: "Nope, it sticks out like a Belisha beacon! Hehehe"

So there Bear covers his nose with his paw and says "Can you see me now?:

Hare: "No"

So the bear creeps forward, grabs him and eats him...

• Like 1

A bear and a rabbit were "going to the toilet" in the forest.

The bear turns to the rabbit and says "excuse me, but do you have trouble with excrement sticking to your fur?"

The rabbit says "No, Why?"

So the bear picked up the rabbit and wiped his backside with it...

Dear Dr. Phil ,

When I retired, I could hardly wait to spend time enjoying my favorite pastime --

bass fishing. I got my own little fishing boat and tried to get my wife to join me, but she just never liked fishing.

Finally, one day at the Bait & Tackle Shop, I got to talking to Sam, the shop owner, who it turned out loves bass fishing as much as I do.

We quickly became fishing buddies. As I said, the wife doesn't care about fishing.

She not only refuses to join us, but she always complains that I spend too much time fishing.
A few weeks ago, Sam and I had the best fishing trip ever.

Not only did I catch the most beautiful bass you've ever seen, only a few minutes later Sam must have caught his twin brother!

So I took a picture of Sam holding up the two nice bass that we caught and showed the picture to the wife hoping that maybe she'd get interested.

Instead she says she doesn't want me to go fishing at all anymore!

And she wants me to sell the boat!

I think she just doesn't like to see me enjoying myself.

What would you do?

Tell the wife to forget it and continue my hobby or quit fishing and sell the boat as she insists?

Thanks,

P.S. Enclosed is a picture of Sam with the two bass we caught.

post-155756-0-96274900-1404198541_thumb.

post-155756-0-67440100-1404198377_thumb.

• Like 2

The Sydney woman rushes to see her doctor, looking very worried. She says: "Doctor, take a look at me. When I woke up this morning, I looked at myself in the mirror and saw my hair all wiry and frazzled up, my skin all wrinkled and pasty, my eyes were bloodshot and bugging out, and I had this corpse-like look on my face. What's wrong with me, doctor?" The doctor looks her over for a couple of minutes and then calmly says: "Well I can tell you that there ain't nothing wrong with your eyesight .."

• Like 1