Rain

gotlost

There we go. strong rain in Saraphi 6.35 pm but again only a short wile. The clouds look hopefull though,

The rain might not have lasted long, but the breeze coming through my open window is like out of an air conditioner smile.png

I think that there were only 3 drops, but you're right about that breeze. Welcome home.........

All hot air as far as we're concerned in the city - it's done this three times in the last week. The sky is brightening as I type.

It's teasing us.

You're right it's teasing me for sure, not a drop at Saraphi but there is hope, more thunder clouds on their way. At least the heat is blowed away for a while and no polution anymore.

I think somebody upstairs is having a laugh at our expense. Got into the habit of counting between the lightning and thunder then divide by 3 to figure how many km away the storm was, as a kid. Never got out of it. So right now as I type there's wrath of God stuff almost directly overhead and not a drop of rain. Wierdest weather I've seen for a long time...

And of course, power's out now...

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

All hot air as far as we're concerned in the city - it's done this three times in the last week. The sky is brightening as I type.

It's teasing us.

You're right it's teasing me for sure, not a drop at Saraphi but there is hope, more thunder clouds on their way. At least the heat is blowed away for a while and no polution anymore.

unless your neighbours are having a "well, the smog's gone, it's ok to burn again" burning frenzy bah.gif

Very heavy in Mae Hia. First time this year I had to turn the windshield wipers on coming home from work. Maybe nearly time to pull my garden sprinklers out and put them away. wink.png

Still in full sprinkler mode out on the parched SanKamphaeng plains sad.png

ps get this freaking quote system sorted bah.gif

please.....

Very heavy in Mae Hia. First time this year I had to turn the windshield wipers on coming home from work. Maybe nearly time to pull my garden sprinklers out and put them away. wink.png

please.....

You know this Quote system defaults to BBCode Mode now

But if you click that 1st icon in the upper left of the reply box it turns it back off.

Which is easier to deal with IMHO

On the rain side we only had some big drops & the smell of rain on ChangKlan sad.png

But Man was it hot right before those drops!

Edited by mania
  • Like 1

please.....

You know this Quote system defaults to BBCode Mode now

But if you click that 1st icon in the upper left of the reply box it turns it back off.

Which is easier to deal with IMHO

Thank you smile.png
  • Like 1

You and your sprinkler are about 22 kilometers from here, but I don't see much rain nor hear much bass at the moment. Have you got that burm started?

Just now one loud clap of thunder though.

The best rain film ever was probably Rod Steiger/Ray Bradbury/The Illustrated Man/1968

Now THAT was some rain.

(That's Bradbury not Burberry)

It sprinkled twice this evening and I was afraid that no one was going to record it for posterity.

Would hate to see the thread dry out! We've had three nights of lightning, thunder, and wind with just a tease of a few drops of rain.

Weird weather

This is off of Facebook today at 16:00
Samoeng area. Good amount of Hail

They said they never saw anything like it & it looked like salt it was so plentiful
417873_10200428884178339_595062932_n.jpg

Edited by mania
  • Like 2

Major freaking storm south of San Kamphaeng earlier. Never seen wind so strong. Major damage to trees . Will know more tomorrow when daylight arrives.

Mae Hia also. Serious wind and concerned about one of my trees snapping. Power out now for a while and on the tablet.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T