If You'Re Listening To Music Now... Whats Playing? 4

Jockstar

43 minutes ago, talahtnut said:

I was 19 at that time..so it was you kickin' my ass was it.

nah, he couldn't have been more than 2 - 3 years older and chasin' pussy rather than paddlin' out to the line up like a real surfer...

meself, I resided within the bosom and the loins of OMO ('our mother ocean') and that gave me an advantage when he tried to fug with me...plus he was a dumbshit, a goofyfoot (backside to a right breaking wave) at Rincon the premier right point break on the west coast so he was lost before we even started...

tutsi defeats the bully and returns to school on Monday morning to a hero's welcome...the girls that before ignored me in the hallways now knew my name and said hello...later some would even dance with me at the school dances...

and then there was Suzanne: 'but people like me now, Suzanne...' 'stay away from me you creep, you could win a million surf choose offs and you'd still be a creep as far as I'm concerned...' an armenian girl that I had been in love with since 3rd grade...lots of armenians in Pasadena and Glendale...

Edited by tutsiwarrior

22 minutes ago, tutsiwarrior said:

nah, he couldn't have been more than 2 - 3 years older and chasin' pussy rather than paddlin' out to the line up...

meself, I resided within the bosom and the loins of OMO ('our mother ocean') and that gave me an advantage when he tried to fug with me...

At 19 I bought a used 1954 Hillman Minx convertible..Aha, a pussy magnet,

so I thought, but I spent most of the time underneath it than attending to

pussy matters.  Henceforward I morphed into a piston head crank and fell

in love with the internal combustion engine.  I still prefer an old car to a

crafty pussy any day. Perhaps its the reason I've been chucked out so often.

31 minutes ago, talahtnut said:

At 19 I bought a used 1954 Hillman Minx convertible..Aha, a pussy magnet,

so I thought, but I spent most of the time underneath it than attending to

pussy matters.  Henceforward I morphed into a piston head crank and fell

in love with the internal combustion engine.  I still prefer an old car to a

crafty pussy any day. Perhaps its the reason I've been chucked out so often.

in 1968 I had a 1958 Hillman Husky, not designed to do more than 50mph, with an inadequate cooling system that overheated frequently on the freeways of southern California...by that time I was a handsome lad and had plenty of gurlfrens and when we wanted to go anywhere we borrowed the parents' car instead...I didn't care much about appearances, smoked a lot of dope and drank cheap red wine, etc...but I was a nice guy and reasonably intelligent and doing well in high school so that the parents knew that I was trustworthy...I was frequently invited for supper...

Edited by tutsiwarrior
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, tutsiwarrior said:

in 1968 I had a 1958 Hillman Husky, not designed to do more than 50mph, with an inadequate cooling system that overheated frequently on the freeways of southern California...by that time I was a handsome lad and had plenty of gurlfrens and when we wanted to go anywhere we borrowed the parents' car instead...I didn't care much about appearances, smoked a lot of dope and drank cheap red wine, etc...but I was a nice guy and reasonably intelligent and doing well in high school so that the parents knew that I was trustworthy...I was frequently invited for supper...

A hillman Husky in California..I am amazed..Like me, you have no taste

in vehicles.

3 months ago when I was in Patters, I spotted a 54 Hillman minx conv.

all same colours, on ebay, I just had to buy it. Tons of welding and new bits

and she'll be a little beauty...while my son looks on totaly bemused..he

wants to bag, chop, lower, short block it, and french it...not this time buddy.

Please dont tell me you're looking for a Husky.

it was a Hillman Husky 'Estate' car, three doors...useta park under the trees at rock concerts and loll about and listen to the music outside, could never afford the price of admission...'say man...you wanna buy some reds?' 'mescaline!, mescaline!'...maybe the Diggers would be there with some free food...always plenty of smokin' dope and cheap red wine...

the magic of the Hillman Husky...it captured the moment...looked like something out of an R. Crumb cartoon...perfect for the late 60s...later to panhandle some change to buy fuel to get home...1250 cc, good fuel economy...

Edited by tutsiwarrior
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, tutsiwarrior said:

it was a Hillman Husky 'Estate' car, three doors...useta park under the trees at rock concerts and loll about and listen to the music outside, could never afford the price of admission...'say man...you wanna buy some reds?' 'mescaline!, mescaline!'...maybe the Diggers would be there with some free food...always plenty of smokin' dope and cheap red wine...

the magic of the Hillman Husky...it captured the moment...looked like something out of an R. Crumb cartoon...perfect for the late 60s...later to panhandle some change to buy fuel to get home...1250 cc, good fuel economy...

You had a good time..brilliant.  Stupid or wacky cars are the best fun..and

they get the nicest crumpet.  I hope you haven't grown up and gone sensible.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, talahtnut said:

You had a good time..brilliant.  Stupid or wacky cars are the best fun..and

they get the nicest crumpet.  I hope you haven't grown up and gone sensible.

a few years ago I bought a new Isuzu crew cab pickup for the family to use...a sensible utility type vehicle...don't drive it none meself, don't like driving, I have my stepdaughter chauffeur me around when the need arises...

I said to the wife: 'don't ye want an SUV instead?' but she said nah, diesel pickups are the way to go out in the countryside...anything else and folks might reckon that yer too high falutin...she was concerned about appearances, rest her soul...

mmm...wonderin' about the delights lurking between Janis' thighs in the photo...

Edited by tutsiwarrior

19 hours ago, tutsiwarrior said:

a few years ago I bought a new Isuzu crew cab pickup for the family to use...a sensible utility type vehicle...don't drive it none meself, don't like driving, I have my stepdaughter chauffeur me around when the need arises...

I said to the wife: 'don't ye want an SUV instead?' but she said nah, diesel pickups are the way to go out in the countryside...anything else and folks might reckon that yer too high falutin...she was concerned about appearances, rest her soul...

mmm...wonderin' about the delights lurking between Janis' thighs in the photo...

Your dear wife is quite correct, appearances are everything..which is why my daily

drive is an old rusty 2cv, bought for £60.  I parked late one night in Belgravia and

a passing couple said, 'Yes you should put the hood up or it will be full of rubbish

in the morning'..not really what I wanted to hear.

Your mind is too easily distracted from the music by a pair of thighs.

• Haha 1