Dell Laptop Repair

melvinrio

i am living in koh samui,and have a dell inspiron 8500 in need of repair.

i am hoping i can send it to somehere in bangkok or perhaps even malaysia for the repair, i dont even mind sending it too tin buck 2 as long as it is repaired.

can anyone help or have past experiences of repairs ?

i am hoping i can send it to somehere in bangkok or perhaps even malaysia for the repair, i dont even mind sending it too tin buck 2 as long as it is repaired.

can anyone help or have past experiences of repairs ?

Do a search of the forum for "Dell Laptop Repair". This subject has been covered a few months ago! :o

Do a search of the forum for "Dell Laptop Repair". This subject has been covered a few months ago! :o

Regrettably, that’s not how the search function works in Thai Visa Forums. Typing in those three keywords, without the quotation marks, will search only for the phrase “Dell Laptop Repair”, not for threads or posts containing the three words separated by some other text. Try it and see.

Whether this is by design or due to a programming error, I do not know, but it is rather limiting, and annoying.

Regrettably, that’s not how the search function works in Thai Visa Forums. Typing in those three keywords, without the quotation marks, will search only for the phrase “Dell Laptop Repair”, not for threads or posts containing the three words separated by some other text. Try it and see.

Whether this is by design or due to a programming error, I do not know, but it is rather limiting, and annoying.

So type

site:thaivisa.com dell laptop repair

into google...

That will do what you want...

re dell laptop,unfortunatly it seems to be a hardware problem (cannot boot)therefore dell thailand were no help and passed me to dell malaysia who also didnt seem to make a lot of sense.

i think ultimatly i am going to have send to malaysia for repair, therefore does anyone know their address and phone no.