Best And Reasonable Prized English School In Pattaya

TenCent

Maybe somebody can advice me

my Friend - a Thai Girl ( yes, Friend ! ) want to take her "last" Chance to get a Visa for Australia on following Regulation

Holiday and Work - 12 Months

everybody from 18 to 30 can apply for this Visa - she will become 30 soon

its seem to be quite easy....

but there is an important Requirement:

speaking reasonable English

my Friend has some basic Knowledge, but far from "reasonable"

can anybody recommend a reasonable prized School or Institution here in Pattaya?

a further Question is:

will be a "4 Week Crash Course" be enough to follow up this Requirement ?

as People from all Nations can apply for this special Visa - anybody knows, what minimum Knowledge of English is required?

Thanks Guys, if somebody can me help out with this

Cheers

Edited by TenCent

I saw your post before but didn't want to reply as I didn't think I could add anything useful. I don't think there are any schools that I would call good for adults to learn English in Pattaya. I don't even know if you'd be able to find one anywhere in Thailand, at least not "reasonably prized". IMO of course.

There is a language school on Pattaya Klang (Central Pattaya Road), between Foodland and Carrefour on the same side of the road. They're not too expensive but I don't know how good they would be teaching English.

I also think that if your friend still haven't learned reasonable English by the age of 30 it may be very difficult for her to learn it now - and certainly in 4 weeks.

As for specific visa questions you'd probably be better off asking in the Visas and migration to other countries

I saw your post before but didn't want to reply as I didn't think I could add anything useful. I don't think there are any schools that I would call good for adults to learn English in Pattaya. I don't even know if you'd be able to find one anywhere in Thailand, at least not "reasonably prized". IMO of course.

There is a language school on Pattaya Klang (Central Pattaya Road), between Foodland and Carrefour on the same side of the road. They're not too expensive but I don't know how good they would be teaching English.

I also think that if your friend still haven't learned reasonable English by the age of 30 it may be very difficult for her to learn it now - and certainly in 4 weeks.

As for specific visa questions you'd probably be better off asking in the Visas and migration to other countries

thank you very much for your post and the information

I really appreciate it

she was living many years together with a foreigner, who speaks fluent thai

that is probably the main reason, why - in her age - she does not speak enough english

since she stays with me, she has went to 3 massage schools and finished them with degree

I strongly believe: nobody is too old to learn new things

cheers

I strongly believe: nobody is too old to learn new things

Hi TenCent,

I wish you success in your hunt for a suitable teacher. I agree entirely with your sentiment about nobody being too old to learn new things but I really think that your time scale of four weeks is extremely unrealistic. But, who knows? If she is as determined as yourself then she might just scrape through on the bare minimum requirement. Be prepared for a big disappointment though

Good luck to you both