ManU In Decline?

Bredbury Blue

Abu's having a field day on here, maybe because strange to them that they are above united and are getting all giddy over our demise, it might last one season or might be many years who know's, i was there when we was very average and guess what many reds was too, in fact we was still the best supported team in our barren years, I hardly missed a game from 73 to when i went to australia in the early 80's and saw us win 1 fa cup 1 second division title and 2 losing fa cup finals and they was the best years of my life watching united, so i will give Moyes time, but in many reds eyes his time is running out quickly, maybe a loss to liverpool get knocked out of europe many more will want him out.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think one of the factors that didn't exist when Ferguson was given so much time was the sheer amount of money that's at stake.

I mean it's a million quid per place in the league now or something,

Champions League qualification earns more than winning the FA Cup etc.

And Sponsors are paying huge amounts of money and they want their pound of flesh.

At least in Man Ure's case, the Glazers are using their own company, which is probably some kind of dodgy tax deal.

I think one of the factors that didn't exist when Ferguson was given so much time was the sheer amount of money that's at stake.

I mean it's a million quid per place in the league now or something,

Champions League qualification earns more than winning the FA Cup etc.

And Sponsors are paying huge amounts of money and they want their pound of flesh.

At least in Man Ure's case, the Glazers are using their own company, which is probably some kind of dodgy tax deal.

I read somewhere that the Glazers have taken more money out of united than city';s owners have put in, so all credit to fergie for managing to keep us on top, but just imagine where united would be now if money taken out had been spent on strengthening the squad, i would much rather the anger be thrown on our owners than Moyes, not defending Moyes as he is to blame as much as anyone for our demise..

I do't blame Moyes for being out of his depth, and no manager should get less than a season and a half to establish themselves. Unless they are clearly clueless, like Paolo Di Canio.

Edited by Chicog

Seeing the delight on the faces of Chelsea/Man City fans as they believe they can win some silverwear this season is priceless thumbsup.gif.pagespeed.ce.dtxKiAJ9C7.gif

I don't know where you have been peter but City don't have to "believe" they can win some silverware, we already have wink.png

I do't blame Moyes for being out of his depth, and no manager should get less than a season and a half to establish themselves. Unless they are clearly clueless, like Paolo Di Canio.

I think three seasons is what should be given, especially when considering the length of the contract, but would agree that after a season and a half, things should be moving in the right direction, and if they are not, it's time to take some action.

Conceivably action could get taken sooner. Three back to back defeats next season and he'll be on the precipice for sure.

Seeing the delight on the faces of Chelsea/Man City fans as they believe they can win some silverwear this season is priceless thumbsup.gif.pagespeed.ce.dtxKiAJ9C7.gif

I don't know where you have been peter but City don't have to "believe" they can win some silverware, we already have wink.png

Yes, but he was talking about "silverwear".

article-2538935-1AA4216100000578-735_306

Yes, but he was talking about "silverwear".

article-2538935-1AA4216100000578-735_306

laugh.pnglaugh.png Very quick. I didn't spot that laugh.png

Whatever Rixalex says, and I could take issue with a number of points he raises......

sticking with David Moyes is unlikely to do United any favours and unlikely to avoid tarnishing SAF's legacy.

Honourable exit at the end of the season, warm handshakes and move on.

Up to United to deal with it without losing too much face.

wai2.gif

It will NOT happen-David Moyes is the manager and will be allowed the time and the money to get things right-just as Fergie was previously thumbsup.gif

Your loyalty is admirable, but SAF was a different man, in a different time and it's a different game. You need to wake up and smell the failure, it is pungent.

Au Contraire.

I think the smell of failure from OT is like an expensive cologne.biggrin.png

We have Silver Ware already this year ??? Have all the Gobs on here won any ????

Stability is what we are after not like the Tots etc who have won what >???????

Just my penny's worth......

BT biggrin.png

Can't we just merge the Man U threads now? Same same really.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Well Your lot have not won much in Recent years have they ???? Stability though..... is the name of the game.

Liverpool, Tots, Gooners you all go ON about Man Utd is it because you are Jealous ???

Tots spent a fortune last Summer but how much better are they Doing ??? not a lot I think >

Lets just wait and see shall we - 10 games - 10 wins MIGHT make all the difference who knows...

BT whistling.gif

Edited by BIGTOE3

Can't we just merge the Man U threads now? Same same really.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Well Your lot have not won much in Recent years have they ???? Stability though..... is the name of the game.

Liverpool, Tots, Gooners you all go ON about Man Utd is it because you are Jealous ???

Tots spent a fortune last Summer but how much better are they Doing ??? not a lot I think >

Lets just wait and see shall we - 10 games - 10 wins MIGHT make all the difference who knows...

BT whistling.gif

Community Shield was Fergies. Moyes picked it up.

Stability is NOT the name of the game. EVOLUTION is.

Got it?

Watch Chelsea. And others.

whistling.gifwhistling.gifwhistling.gifwhistling.gifwhistling.gifwhistling.gifwhistling.gifwhistling.gif

coffee1.gif

Abu's having a field day on here, maybe because strange to them that they are above united and are getting all giddy over our demise, it might last one season or might be many years who know's, i was there when we was very average and guess what many reds was too, in fact we was still the best supported team in our barren years, I hardly missed a game from 73 to when i went to australia in the early 80's and saw us win 1 fa cup 1 second division title and 2 losing fa cup finals and they was the best years of my life watching united, so i will give Moyes time, but in many reds eyes his time is running out quickly, maybe a loss to liverpool get knocked out of europe many more will want him out.

Theres their little "ABU" acronym again. Bless.....

Man U are fkcd, that's what's new.

A statement of fact: neither wishful thinking or jealousy about the past.coffee1.gif

AYE RIGHT....But we do have a GREAT History don't you agree ???? post-4641-1156694083.gif

BT biggrin.png

Totally agree. And that is what seems to be holding you back.

Man U are fkcd, that's what's new.

A statement of fact: neither wishful thinking or jealousy about the past.coffee1.gif

AYE RIGHT....But we do have a GREAT History don't you agree ???? post-4641-1156694083.gif

BT biggrin.png

Totally agree. And that is what seems to be holding you back.

Let's just wait and see shall we. We will give him time for sure.

bt

P45 Mustwank ...Mouringo is blue for a while, then he will leave you in a pile of shit, like he's do e before, only stays 3 years, till he is clear as crystal that the only one he loves is United.

Is there a world outside of Manchester sunny boy?

I bet the Thais love you.

coffee1.gif

• 2 weeks later...