Ladyboy Encounters In Thailand?

Halfcast

During my many years in Thailand I have never been fooled by a transgender person or an effeminate gay male dressed in female attire as yet. I’ve always been able to tell at a first glance.

I think the guys who have alleged to have been hoodwinked into taking one back to their rooms believing they were bona fide females, was either drunk or actually have a thing for katoeys but did not want to admit it to they’re mates.

I can understand the guys that are genuinely gay and prefer the company of their own kind, but cannot see the attraction of a man dressed as a woman when there is a plentiful supply of the real thing.

So for you guys that consider katoeys are desirable and attractive, I ask; what’s the attraction? Because it`s something that I’ve never been able to comprehend.

I tend to agree with ‘Beetlejuice’

I also find it quite funny how some people will work Katoeys in to conversation at any opportunity, of course present company excepted. I have a friend who would, at one time, (not long after coming to Thailand) work LB’s into any conversation we were having….Poor guy, he was so desperate for approval from us so he could get an LB…….So we did what any good sensitive mates would do………………..We gave him shit about it and took the piss.

I call it the Allen Partridge syndrome, he says; “I don’t fancy them…….just find them fascinating creatures”

I’ll admit I’ve seen a few LB’s that are absolutely beautiful………..But I have a policy when it comes to sexual partners, only one loaded gun in the bed at a time!

I’ve found, in my limited experience, that the people I’ve known pick-up or date LB’s, they are not gay……repressed or otherwise, just caught in the Katoeys tractor beam!

OP…..I’d bet you’ve not stopped thinking about him/her. If you seeking approval, you got mine mate, knock yourself out…Enjoy, write back and let us know how your first date go’s……….We don’t judge on TV.

Wanna bet?

Years back a friend lived in a condo in Pratunam, the farang opposite has a long term gatoey partner, she was quite beautiful, always very polite and pleasant, always well dressed, has a good education and a professional position in a large real estate development company.

The farang revealed in a conversation one day that he had no interest whatever in gay men (masculine or otherwise), had no interest whatever in ladyboys or in real ladies, only interested in full gatoey who had not had the operation.

• Like 1

I think people who post on lady boy threads subliminally like lady boys. I know I do. Of course not prostitutes. I mean “good girl” lady boys with an advanced degree and a good job with a well connected Thai/Chinese family.

During my many years in Thailand I have never been fooled by a transgender person or an effeminate gay male dressed in female attire as yet. I’ve always been able to tell at a first glance.

I think the guys who have alleged to have been hoodwinked into taking one back to their rooms believing they were bona fide females, was either drunk or actually have a thing for katoeys but did not want to admit it to they’re mates.

I can understand the guys that are genuinely gay and prefer the company of their own kind, but cannot see the attraction of a man dressed as a woman when there is a plentiful supply of the real thing.

So for you guys that consider katoeys are desirable and attractive, I ask; what’s the attraction? Because it`s something that I’ve never been able to comprehend.

lol

funny.

99,99% of farang in thailand are with ugly girls compared to the average kathoey. The rich, the poor, the teachers, the hiso etc etc. Always a 3/10 to 7.5/10

A good looking ladyboy is easly a 10/10 with all the time they spend on themselves+surgical enhacement. Theres a reason why a lot of ads of hot girls are in fact ladyboys.

Also a good looking ladyboy is very similar looking to a beautiful tall latina woman.

People hating on ladyboys are usualy homosexuals themselves thinking that finding ladyboys attractive will out them when actually gay men hate ladyboys. And a lot of ladyboys have no cocks so the penis excuse goes out the window.

Also whats wrong with a penis? you have one and you like it. The problem with other men is the way they smell, look, dont shave and the shape of their body. Most people dont spend an hour looking at a vagina. infact the average male thinks a vagina is MEH just as a penis. What they care is putting it in and an ass is tighter than a vagina and warmer, so nobody minds.

I personally never had a ladyboy and am married but i definately wouldnt mind if i wasnt married, as long as i am attracted, same as with a girl.

Edited by thaiIand

People hating on ladyboys are usualy homosexuals themselves thinking that finding ladyboys attractive will out them when actually gay men hate ladyboys.

Hold on there buster! Foul.

I am sure some of all kinds of people "hate" ladyboys, sadly, but not being attracted to ladyboys sexually as gay men (mostly) are not is not the same thing as hatred!

Edited by Jingthing

99,99% of farang in thailand are with ugly girls compared to the average kathoey. The rich, the poor, the teachers, the hiso etc etc. Always a 3/10 to 7.5/10

Even an ugly girl is still a girl.

And 99% of farang prefer girls over boys.

Life can be that easy.

Life can be that easy.

99 percent? That high? Really? Is that something like the Occupy Vagina movement?
  • Like 1

Life can be that easy.

99 percent? That high? Really? Is that something like the Occupy Vagina movement?

Hey, if that makes you part of the 1% then you must be loaded! Woot!

Special kudos to posters on this thread for realising early on that ladyboys and their fanciers are NOT gay, technically.... tongue.pngbiggrin.png

so how does one become "technically Gay"? Is there a course?

Edited by nocturn

Special kudos to posters on this thread for realising early on that ladyboys and their fanciers are NOT gay, technically.... tongue.pngbiggrin.png

You just have to grit your teeth...

ROFLMAO....op gave the shemale his friends number and email ! Hahahaha clap2.gif

edit: Dude Looks Like A Lady Alert...Chiang Rai /Jet Yod seems to be plagued with indistinguishable ladyboys at the moment during darkness, proceed with extreme caution.

Edited by KRS1

I think it depends if they come cut or uncut.

If they’re uncut the attraction is probably the anal sex she can give you which beats a girls finger or strap on up there.

Personally I’m not into lady boys but I don’t have much hang ups about sex either so all I can say is give it a try and see how it goes.

You might be pleasantly surprised.

No i dont think i would be ,thanks all the same. they are a bit like a nice log fire ,good to look at but i wouldnt put my hand in.

Long time ago in Singapore, when I was still a teenager, our favorite game with a local friend of mine, was to go this street where all the transvestites (ladyboys ?) prey on visiting sailors. We used to look for one in the middle of a negotiation, look directly at him/her and ask "Excuse me Sir, what time is it ?" You should have seen the face of the bewildered sailor ! Then there was the chase, the ladyboy on high heels running after the two naughty boys we were. Really great fun !

Was it the infamous Bugis Street?

During my many years in Thailand I have never been fooled by a transgender person or an effeminate gay male dressed in female attire as yet.

That you know of

I think it`s the anchor tattoos on their arms and hob nailed boots that gives them away.

I think you'll find its the "tadger" thats the clear identification!!!

You just have to grit your teeth...

I hear they'll bend over backwards to help a new "member"?

I first visited Thailand in 2005 and always assumed that I would, one day, get drunk and boff some sluts with nuts - it's just never happened; my encounters have always been similar to the OP - I have seen and spoken to very attractive she-men - far more attractive than any women I could ever hope to date or be with, but there's always been something, the voice, face, shoulders etc that's given the game away and, well, - I liked the OP's turn of phrase 'My life flashed before my eyes...' - so true. For me, it's like optical illusions - once you work the trick out you can't un-see it and enjoy it anymore.

Long time ago in Singapore, when I was still a teenager, our favorite game with a local friend of mine, was to go this street where all the transvestites (ladyboys ?) prey on visiting sailors. We used to look for one in the middle of a negotiation, look directly at him/her and ask "Excuse me Sir, what time is it ?" You should have seen the face of the bewildered sailor ! Then there was the chase, the ladyboy on high heels running after the two naughty boys we were. Really great fun !

Was it the infamous Bugis Street?

was based in hms terror in the 60s good run ashore bugis stree,not there now was in singas on hols last year.t Edited by true blue

Long time ago in Singapore, when I was still a teenager, our favorite game with a local friend of mine, was to go this street where all the transvestites (ladyboys ?) prey on visiting sailors.

Bugis Street.

They were all ladyboys down there wern't they? Food stalls in the day and after dark the shutters on the shopfronts went up, tables and chairs out and they became little bars.

I remember on a run ashore when I was a youngster in a group of mates, my first time there, Bugis Street was a place one had to see, you hadn't been to Singapore if you hadn't been there. One of the girls had a leapard skin dress on, short, off one shoulder. I will always remember it because she went bananas and was running around the road without it in the end! I was surprised to see that she was fitted out as a woman, a bit long in the tooth and plump though. They called the police in the end; not a thing they usually did apparently.

It made a great impression on me, I conjectured that she had in her prime been quite attractive, worked hard saved up and had the operations necessary to become a she and now, later in life she was rejected, still alone in spite of it all. I felt sorry for her, very sad. I wish I could have helped but I was far too young, she wasn't for me.