Australian Rules Football For The Aussies In Thai

3 quarter time.

St Kilda. Big chance to upset Carlton

Kangaroos. Up by 30 points 5 minutes at the end of the 3rd quarter... Brissie 3 quick goals. Can the Roos blow a lead like they have all year?

The saints just gave up completely totally disgusting to watch them just stop. That was their last possible chance for a win this year. End of the year they should dump Dal Santo, Hayes, Montagna, Gwilt, Reiwolt, Kosi all getting slow and all have lost the heart and will to win, all past their useby dates and just taking up space for the young kids. At least 18 from the senior list should be cleaned out.

Keep Milne?

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 quarter time.

St Kilda. Big chance to upset Carlton

Kangaroos. Up by 30 points 5 minutes at the end of the 3rd quarter... Brissie 3 quick goals. Can the Roos blow a lead like they have all year?

The saints just gave up completely totally disgusting to watch them just stop. That was their last possible chance for a win this year. End of the year they should dump Dal Santo, Hayes, Montagna, Gwilt, Reiwolt, Kosi all getting slow and all have lost the heart and will to win, all past their useby dates and just taking up space for the young kids. At least 18 from the senior list should be cleaned out.

Keep Milne?

The courts may have something to say about that

Well that was ante resting first half from the bloods..

The slowest start I've seen from them in a long time...

If they weren't playing GWS or Melbourne, they would have been crucified by now.

Having said that, that may well have been Horses' plan, just ease into the game and start to hit straps midway through the 2nd, then BAM! 7 unanswered goals to really close out the first half.

The boys should put the afterburners on and go for a convincing percentage booster.

Swans by 45 at the long break...

• Like 1

And by 'ante resting' I really meant 'an interesting' hahaha...

I have forgotten mate... You a Swans supporter?

Bloods member since '95 wink.png

Boys by two fat ladies early in the final term...

How much is membership these days?

My memberships been like a marriage..

Started out as a 'youth' member, peaked when they had the 'young blood' membership which seriously the best value membership at around $300 per year. Included entry to all home games seated in the SCG members area (better beer haha) and members area of ANZ Stadium (I'm still to this day trying to figure out what was better about this part, probably the seating) also part of this package included 6 private functions, which was free food and free booze), was a shame that when our membership sales manager got poached by Channel 7 that that membership package also departed. We also had various meet and greets with the boys socially included. Great times!

I then switched to some (by comparison) mediocre membership that allowed members stand seating for a few years and finally I'm now an out of town member for the last 3 years which costs me around $A80 a year.

Sorry for the trip down memory lane :P

• Like 1

My memberships been like a marriage..

Started out as a 'youth' member, peaked when they had the 'young blood' membership which seriously the best value membership at around $300 per year. Included entry to all home games seated in the SCG members area (better beer haha) and members area of ANZ Stadium (I'm still to this day trying to figure out what was better about this part, probably the seating) also part of this package included 6 private functions, which was free food and free booze), was a shame that when our membership sales manager got poached by Channel 7 that that membership package also departed. We also had various meet and greets with the boys socially included. Great times!

I then switched to some (by comparison) mediocre membership that allowed members stand seating for a few years and finally I'm now an out of town member for the last 3 years which costs me around $A80 a year.

Sorry for the trip down memory lane tongue.png

Great story! Some wonderful memories there I bet

Good win for the Dockers in the derby game ....what do you boys think of there chances this year?

I rate them. They finish strongly now and they are tough and persistent around the contest. Players coming back from injury and a couple more games they'll find their form back. They deserve to be top 4 and could make the GF.

I think so to and i enjoyed watching the game today even as a pom.

I will come back to this thread and discuss the financial caps on the clubs in the league...because if true i think it is a great leveller for all the clubs every season,that guy that went to gold coast for about 1.5 million a year and they have first pick on rookies in the next year?

Interested to know the set up about the financials of the league which a Aussie mate was talking to me about today!

Enjoy the games though and thought dockers today were very good in the last quarter.

• Like 2

Good to see the western derby continuing in a good hard contest...

3/4 time and the Eagles have just snatched the lead...

Great game.

Come on West Coast!

Was a good game I thought. In the end I thought Freo's " A graders" like Fyfe, Mundy, Hill etc

got them over the line. WC were brave, but just too many out. I'd just like to know where has that

effort been all year? Our last month of footy has been our best.

Some crucial games next week fella's.

Regards

Will

Great game.

Come on West Coast!

Was a good game I thought. In the end I thought Freo's " A graders" like Fyfe, Mundy, Hill etc

got them over the line. WC were brave, but just too many out. I'd just like to know where has that

Regards

Will

West Coast V Sydney this week, Eagles home game. Who do you fancy?

Great game.

Come on West Coast!

Regards

Will

West Coast V Sydney this week, Eagles home game. Who do you fancy?

That's a tough one. Will have to see what players will be coming back from injury.

Think we need Kerr, Shuey and maybe Wellingham to combat Sydney's tough onballers.

I'll get my people to speak to your peoplebiggrin.png

• Like 1

I have just had a look at the times for AFL on Australian network. On Friday 27/07 they are going to show the AFL at 1730. This will be a delayed telecast. At 1700 you have to watch Home & Away. Time to complain to them again.

http://australianetwork.com/guide/20130726_thailand.htm

You can get all the games for every round, here for free ripstanley.

http://www.wiziwig.tv/competition.php?part=sports&discipline=other

I have just had a look at the times for AFL on Australian network. On Friday 27/07 they are going to show the AFL at 1730. This will be a delayed telecast. At 1700 you have to watch Home & Away. Time to complain to them again.

I have found this to be poor quality on my computer.

I have found this to be poor quality on my computer.

Yep, because my internet here is so bad, really hard to stream anything without a lot of buffering.

A good link for those with fast internet though.

Some big games again this weekend.

Injuries or suspensions could make the difference

by the end of the year.

Pavlich's 3 week holiday is a huge blow for Freo.

Missing so much footy he really needed some game time.

I don't know what happened with Benny McGlynn. He must've

had a brain snap. Very un-Sydney like to just punch a bloke in

the melon like that.

Some big games again this weekend.

Injuries or suspensions could make the difference

by the end of the year.

Pavlich's 3 week holiday is a huge blow for Freo.

Missing so much footy he really needed some game time.

I don't know what happened with Benny McGlynn. He must've

had a brain snap. Very un-Sydney like to just punch a bloke in

the melon like that.

I must have missed that McGlynn punch. Was that early in the game?

Edit: Just checked it out... It doesnt take much to get a 3 game ban these days! Does this change things for Sydney against WCE? Already Swannies have too many goal scorers out.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2013-07-15/pav-stevie-j-face-bans

Edited by BookMan