Thaivisa Troll Of The Year Contest 2012

theblether

It's the time of the year to celebrate that mist reviled of creatures, the Troll. There are many different types of troll, some are ignorant, cruel, sadistic, and at times even just downright offensive, but the good news is Ludditeman is banned so there is space for challengers this year.

This inaugural competition will be split initially into three separate categories......however we are looking for suggestions for new categories......the categories suggested are.........

1. Most offensive post of the year.

2. Most witty troll topic.

3. Lifetime achievement award to Trolling.

So dig into your memory banks and have a think about the trolls that have made your blood boil. made you laugh, and best of all, suckered you right in.

Once we have all the categories and nominations in place. we will ask Jingthing to conduct the poll, as he is by far and away the best troll buster on TV.

By the way, don't bother nominating the Scottish Troll of the Year award, we know who will win that hands down. ........

So let's go for it...........who is the Troll of the Year 2012!!!

• Like 1

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my nomination for the north of hadrians wall troll of the year is

Watch it......WATCH IT!!!!........annoyed.gifph34r.png

Can we change the name to Troll Wall and make it soundproof, internet proof etc???

Add a few Scot seeking & anti blethering missiles on top?

giggle.gifermm.gifwhistling.gif

Can we change the name to Troll Wall and make it soundproof, internet proof etc???

Oh really? huh.png ......well we'll see about that.......that's a good concept though, anti-blethering missiles.

I did hear a rumour that some of our American members ( KarenBravo for one ) were developing an Anti-Blether Drone. Now that's concerning crying.gif

sorry, fraser island toddler nipper, the wall did not keep them out when romans tried it.

Can I suggest two nominees for the troll topic category?

1 ) Everything with "... met this bar-girl ..."

2 ) Everything with " ... UK pension petition..."

coffee1.gif

May I say..........the first two sensible suggestions.

I can't believe people are planning missile attacks on theblether. shock1.gif

Ive been accused of trolling from time to time. Had some pms along the lines of "Brilliant Troll post" "clever trolling!"..usually in praise though, not negative. BUT ive never intentionally trolled, even if accused! HONEST GUV!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Ive been accused of trolling from time to time. Had some pms along the lines of "Brilliant Troll post" "clever trolling!"..usually in praise though, not negative. BUT ive never intentionally trolled, even if accused! HONEST GUV!!!!!!!

Aha....but eek.....you see it's because you are so intelligent, you come with witticisms and subjects that leave us gasping in disbelief.......so therefore what you can't believe your fear rolleyes.gif

sorry, fraser island toddler nipper, the wall did not keep them out when romans tried it.

Wasn't meant to keep them out, it was taller on the England side so they were picked off when they dropped over and had a difficult climb back

This thread is skirting with the danger zone. Leave me out of it. No polls for you!

Man up Jingthing!!!.......we need your experience, talent, wit, and ability biggrin.png

Man. Up. I'm liking that.

cheesy.gif

Good man....right you know some good trollish things......point us in the right direction

oh blether, your thread has been relegated to "farang pub" the veritable 3rd division of TV forums.

down here blether, crowds fall, former stars just become journeymen, there is no way out of this division.

I know......I spend a lot of time in here

oh blether, your thread has been relegated to "farang pub" the veritable 3rd division of TV forums.

down here blether, crowds fall, former stars just become journeymen, there is no way out of this division.

dont worry blether, you can always dream of a good run in one of the high flying forums, your sort of the cowdenbeath of TV now.
  • Like 1

dont worry blether, you can always dream of a good run in one of the high flying forums, your sort of the cowdenbeath of TV now.

Sorry, whats a Cowdenbeath. Sounds like an expensive haggis. licklips.gif