Thaivisa Troll Of The Year Contest 2012

theblether

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my nomination for the north of hadrians wall troll of the year is

Can we change the name to Troll Wall and make it soundproof, internet proof etc???

Add a few Scot seeking & anti blethering missiles on top?

giggle.gifermm.gifwhistling.gif

Apparently the best way to protect the internet is a dense bank of trees, known as a firwall.

SC

No good remember in that realm according to Macbeth forests move.

We could have done with a Wirewall last night

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/278791-live-rugby-league/page__view__findpost__p__5178609

SC

I think Buhi could well be a welcome addition to Thaivisa.......he has a natural talent me-thinks welcomeani.gif

let me give you a rough run-down of the people currently interacting with you

Transam.......genius

Streetcowboy........intellectual, witty and adroit

KerryK........highly experienced and intellectual historian type with a wealth of real life in Thailand

Macksview......entertaining and humorous

theblether.........he's an idiot, ignore him.

Troll?

What is it? huh.png

Hidious creature.

Lives under bridges or in caves...not nice!

I live in a house! (sometimes)!

It,s fun under the bridge though!drunk.gif

dont get dragged into these threads, blether has warned you, its a nest of experience, witty buggars and a few gormless trolls, better to check the "how can they sell archa beer at 3 for 100 baht in the local shop" thread

Troll?

What is it? huh.png

Hidious creature.

dont get dragged into these threads, blether has warned you, its a nest of experience, witty buggars and a few gormless trolls, better to check the "how can they sell archa beer at 3 for 100 baht in the local shop" thread

vampire.gif

Fresh blood......I love it!!!

• Like 1

It's OK SC ... I can feel a wind-up coming on.

What's a wind-up?

English isn't my first language. Wind as in the weather? Blowing upwards? You can feel it?

huh.png

English word spellings can have a few different meanings.

What's a wind-up?

English isn't my first language. Wind as in the weather? Blowing upwards? You can feel it?

huh.png

Wind, like wind up a watch. My ex wife used to wind me up a little at a time till eventually I exploded, she wound so tightly that she broke the spring.

What's a wind-up?

huh.png

Wind, like wind up a watch. My ex wife used to wind me up a little at a time till eventually I exploded, she wound so tightly that she broke the spring.

I'm sure he meant getting a wind up, like in getting your second wind, or don't get a breeze up

"Knees up, knees up

Never get the breeze up

Knees up Mother Brown!"

Or, given his age, possibly a literal reference to impending flatulence

SC

• Like 1

Troll?

What is it? huh.png

Hidious creature.

Where do they expect anyone to buy three bottles of archa beer;Kao San Road perhaps.drunk.gif

• Like 1

"Where do they expect anyone to buy three bottles of archa beer;Kao San Road perhaps."

yes Kao San Road, and anywhere in the issan, where the main topic is "what are they dooing to my pension"

What are they doing to your pension?offtopic.gif

"Where do they expect anyone to buy three bottles of archa beer;Kao San Road perhaps."

yes Kao San Road, and anywhere in the issan, where the main topic is "what are they dooing to my pension"

not my pension, just about expat from uk seems very irate about it, i think they are planning a mutiny.

Transam has retired to a darkened room.........

That's twice he has fallen for it today.........

theblether commends the sterling work done by strollling, macksview, and Buhi..........

However theblether predicts once Transam recovers.........

There Will Be A Reckoning crazy.gif

( by the way it's good to just sit back and watch you guys go for it, be warned though, SC will blind-side you ).

• Like 1

Was quite upset at the suggestion by SC that i could even possibly be tainted with any kind of trollish behaviour.

Although i do recall one day at the beach being told i looked like a troll..was really rather upsetting. sad.png

7923091.jpg

not my pension, just about expat from uk seems very irate about it, i think they are planning a mutiny.

They are from the UK....How can they plan anything.

• Like 1

Was quite upset at the suggestion by SC that i could even possibly be tainted with any kind of trollish behaviour.

Although i do recall one day at the beach being told i looked like a troll..was really rather upsetting. sad.png

7923091.jpg

the lesser known, thailand sand troll, heard of them, but never seen one, and how dare they call a TV HON a troll, you should complain to a compassionate higher authority

7923091.jpg

The guys were having a good go at checking out the trolls backside though

7923091.jpg

The guys were having a good go at checking out the trolls backside though

Nothing that a brown paper bag wouldn't sort out.

eek.......what a body!!!! wub.png

I'm in love

Transam has retired to a darkened room.........

That's twice he has fallen for it today.........

theblether commends the sterling work done by strollling, macksview, and Buhi..........

However theblether predicts once Transam recovers.........

There Will Be A Reckoning crazy.gif

( by the way it's good to just sit back and watch you guys go for it, be warned though, SC will blind-side you ).

thanks for the warning, oh hairy oracle of the far north, i am a true coward at heart, so my trembling has started, wheres a duck when the storms approaching?