Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

How do you know the lineups already, Stevie?

mate of mine back home is good mates with a couple of the players. in friday training sessions at melwood it's always the weekend's starting XI against the rest.

stevieh is actually Rafael Benitez, F.A.C.T.

heh.

Good luck to you lot tonight....hope you win

Er, why don't you mind your own business. :D

Alright, i'm going to own up to this and accept making a <deleted> (temporary i hope) of myself.

I actually meant to post this on your thread mate :)

Alright, i'm going to own up to this and accept making a <deleted> (temporary i hope) of myself.

Good lad you. And what's your team, so I can think well of them in the future.

Good lad you. And what's your team, so I can think well of them in the future.

Tottenham, and maybe we should both be leaving this thread :D

yep, proper old school derby that, one for the purists. thought the ref was <deleted>, the football was worse, but i don't give a flying copulation. i'm now off to get drunk. GET IN REDMEN. everton wives, run for your lives.

Yes. Love it.

Real derby game. I agree the ref was crap, towards both teams. I have to admit when we grabbed the goal

I was screaming for Rafa to make the change and bring a defender on for Ngog. When he replaced him with

Babel I thought oh no ere we go.

Great defending again, also nice to see Gerrard making that crunching tackle near the end.

Brilliant effort and we won with TEN MEN.

This is certainly one time in the year when I miss being away from home.

My blue mates will be receiveng some texts today, gobshites.

Kuyts face when he gave the interview after the game. :)

Ya, probably from when that fuc_k Fellaini kicked him right in the face. That idiot should be getting a retroactive 3 match ban, if not for that then the challenge on Kyrgiakos when he clearly also came in studs up and stamped on his leg. Since the referee missed it, I don't see how he can't see it in the replay and give him a red card after the fact.

Jim Jim ferdinand got a ban for a slap,i am sure the F.A. will look in to fellaini he should have got a straight red.

I will be very disapointed if he escapes punishment,as we will be without ferdinand for the everton game comming up and to see him playing against us when his two offences he could of got a straight red,it will not sit well if he get's off with no punishment.

reina

carragher skrtel agger insua

mascherano lucas

kuyt gerrard maxi

ngog

not looking forward to this one in the slightest, we have an appalling record at arsenal. i'd be happy for us to go there and boot the crap out of them, get wenger wound up and just try to hit them on the counter-attack like united and chelsea did. arshavin will probably score with everything he hits again despite being a bit rubbish lately.

well we've got the only ref in the league who practices showing cards in his dressing room mirror and we're on the back of the 'battle of anfield' crap from sunday, so yeah, i fully expect the ref to give us a red card. particularly if pretty tippy-tappy lovely arsenal aren't winning.

that will do me just fine carmine. i want to see theo walcott crying like a baby and fabregas throwing up after a massive kick in the cojones. wenger going berserk at the fourth official will be the icing on the cake.

Gerrard crying like a baby and Kuyt throwing a hissy fit at the official? :)

Was a handball though by fab, dont feel bad the ref in our match was equally poor.