Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

For those of you who have LFC tv I think you may want to check this guy out, Joe Januszewski

What an interview.

"Baseball is my business, Liverpool is my passion"

PLEASE don't tell me you're falling for this utter sh*te ??

Gents, PLEASE ??

Thsi is on a par with the Joe Cole thing when he left us to join Chelsea, he said he'd been a Fan of Chelsea for Years, in fact he " even used to sit in thgere when i was about 7 or 8 "....He's 29 now is good old Joe & the Shed was standing at that time but never let the facts get in the way of self promotion aye ?? :D

This latest thing is absolute b*llocks, if you aked the Guy who he thought was a better Centre Half out of Titi Camara, Gary Gillespie or Torben Pichneick, i bet he'd pick Camara..;)

:lol: Robie Keane? Only £8m to take him back to his favourite club. ;)

For those of you who have LFC tv I think you may want to check this guy out, Joe Januszewski

What an interview.

Gents, PLEASE ??

Thsi is on a par with the Joe Cole thing when he left us to join Chelsea, he said he'd been a Fan of Chelsea for Years, in fact he " even used to sit in thgere ( The Shed ) when i was about 7 or 8 "....He's 29 now is good old Joe & the Shed was standing at that time but never let the facts get in the way of self promotion aye ?? :D

This latest thing is absolute b*llocks, if you aked the Guy who he thought was a better Centre Half out of Titi Camara, Gary Gillespie or Torben Pichneick, i bet he'd pick Camara..;)

Unlike you Singh I actually watched the interview I and its obvious you haven't!

Its certainly not the sort of interview I was expecting from a so called Suit and it shows he actually might be a genuine fan as his enthusiasm shines through. Time will tell of course and actions speak louder than words... but I don't think any of us can be blamed for trying to be positve about the new ownership given whats been going on the past few years under those two robbing scumbags!

What an interview.

Gents, PLEASE ??

Thsi is on a par with the Joe Cole thing when he left us to join Chelsea, he said he'd been a Fan of Chelsea for Years, in fact he " even used to sit in thgere ( The Shed ) when i was about 7 or 8 "....He's 29 now is good old Joe & the Shed was standing at that time but never let the facts get in the way of self promotion aye ?? :D

Unlike you Singh I actually watched the interview I and its obvious you haven't!

Its certainly not the sort of interview I was expecting from a so called Suit and it shows he actually might be a genuine fan as his enthusiasm shines through. Time will tell of course and actions speak louder than words... but I don't think any of us can be blamed for trying to be positve about the new ownership given whats been going on the past few years under those two robbing scumbags!

:D

I love you Dev....

So ask him for me Dev if you ever get the chance, Gillespie/Camara/Pichneich, who was teh best Centre Half, that's all i want to know..;)

Edit : I'm gonna wathc it now, i have to, right after i have finished wwith Rudolf's telling me about the bad news he got from David Gill & how he can't answer any questions as they don't matter a dickie bird..;)

Edited by MSingh

Boooooooooooooo, it;s sign up or not watch...

Dev, can i have your Passwword & User Name please, i promise i'll just watch the Vid & that's it, you know i won't abuse it & if i do, the Pie's are on me next time i'm down, i promise ?? :D

PS : What clout has the 130th Bloke in the " Red Sox most important people " got anyway ?? :D

He' s on a par with the Fella who sweeps the flakes up after the Balti Pies have been demolished at HT at our place in teh Bobby Moore Stand.. :D

Edited by MSingh

Dev, can i have your Passwword & User Name please, i promise i'll just watch the Vid & that's it, you know i won't abuse it & if i do, the Pie's are on me next time i'm down, i promise ?? :D

PS : What clout has the 130th Bloke in the " Red Sox most important people " got anyway ?? :D

He' s on a par with the Fella who sweeps the flakes up after the Balti Pies have been demolished at HT at our place in teh Bobby Moore Stand.. :D

You could always read it!

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/latest-news/how-an-email-helped-save-lfc

You could always read it!

http://www.liverpool...helped-save-lfc

Oh i did Dev, but i couldn't gauge that enthusiasm that you said " shines through ", in it....;)

I think Woy is looking like a fish out of water.

The players are not playing for him, and he looks totally clueless on the touchline. In fact, and I would never wish this on anyone,he looks to me like heart attack material. He is getting all stressed out......... this job with Liverpool is not for him.

If I were the owners I would go for Martin O Neill. Irish Catholic, passionate.. good fit

An incredibly over rated Manager he is Jack, & an absolute Quitter..

What sort of Professional walks out on their Club, 6 days before they are due to start a big Contract ( a League Season ) ??

& what sort of Manager gives 13m for Migel Reo Coker & Marlon Harewood ?? :D

I hope it will be Oneill for Liverpool, maybe he will buy Heskey & Harewood & all the others he bought at great cost to Villa & never made anything of.

Suits me, being a Villa fan.

roy out in the next couple of days, possibly even as soon as tomorrow morning irrespective of the napoli match result tonight. new owners not remotely impressed with him and torres isn't even talking or listening to hodgson in training.

he's on a 3-year contract but there's been a leak that his pay-off is only one year of that - a clause was inserted because we were chasing the new ownership. not sure if that's gospel but it seems plausible.

and while i wouldn't normally condone that kind of behaviour, in this instance i'm with torres - hodgson is a clown who almost has torres training on his own anyway, as the rest of the team practice the 10-men-behind-the-ball-and-lump-it-up-at-fernando crap that is roy's hallmark. torres has had it with hodgson since the united match when ferguson called torres a cheat and hodgson didn't defend him - he actually almost agreed with ferguson. the man's a clown.

he's on a 3-year contract but there's been a leak that his pay-off is only one year of that - a clause was inserted because we were chasing the new ownership. not sure if that's gospel but it seems plausible.

and while i wouldn't normally condone that kind of behaviour, in this instance i'm with torres - hodgson is a clown who almost has torres training on his own anyway, as the rest of the team practice the 10-men-behind-the-ball-and-lump-it-up-at-fernando crap that is roy's hallmark. torres has had it with hodgson since the united match when ferguson called torres a cheat and hodgson didn't defend him - he actually almost agreed with ferguson. the man's a clown.

Most of the rumors say that new owners had an easy payout option to sack him so a one year pay off would make sense. I would have thought that it is pretty clear they have no intention of keeping him but they obviously need time to find a replacement that fits their needs. It would make sense to appoint their own MD first. So it presumably doesnt matter how quickly he goes, he is effectively toast.

The more worrying concern is whether the new owners can ever do anything right to please the existing supporters. They were 'welcomed' not because who they are but because who they 'werent'. Actually supporters just want their money and it is not clear they have enough. To an extent hard core fans believe, that as it took them to get rid of G&H, they now own the club. Would they accept ground sharing for instance? JH and Co have arrived with the bad smell that G&H have left behind which is a little sad as all the signs are that they are owners with the best intentions even if not the most mullah.

I am not convinced they are going to be given much of a chance. Their game plan is to leverage the revenue base which is bound to be at the expense of the relatively impoverished hard core supporter. They look to be good owners under the new 'fair financials' regulations. However, the damage that G&H caused in their last 18 months of ownership seems to run so deep that the cost of repair might be astronomic. When people say the club was bought on the cheap they comparing it to what it was worth 18 months ago with what it is worth now. Value is based mostly on inherently trust between all parties - owner, management, staff, team and supporters - and trust and reputation take years and years to build and remarkably little time to dismantle.

In some respects you can only see the extent of the damage caused when G&H have gone, rather than when they were seen as the heart of the problem. It is a romantic notion that when great institutions fall apart they will bounce back with ease. Maybe Rooney is not such an ignorant Chav afterall and realizes that he should base his career not on past glories and the respect of a retiring manager but that the fact that existing owners financial obligations will or have already taken precedence over the success of the club.

Edited by Abrak

Mind you I have to say that Hodgson is beginning to sound a bit like a conspiracy theory to lower expectations. I mean I understand being realistic and not over-egging expectations but what Liverpool Manager was ever put in place to lose 2-0 against EVerton and say that the team played really well or to 'understand' that Torres might go to ManU because they might be short of a striker if they sell Rooney. And if they lose their Europa leg he has pretty much as well as said it is not a 'bad thing' on the basis that Liverpool can concentrate on avoiding relegation.

And you know after he is sacked (euphamism for 'we thank Roy for all he has done for us but the club now needs to move in a new direction...') he is going to say that 'expectations were too high' 'he had to work with limited resources' 'he understands that new owners would wish to choose their own management team.' Then he is going to be front runner for the England job.

I know what you mean RE Torres BUT................................People pay good money to wtahc him Stevie & that's the bottom line..

You can say & give all the reason's you wnat to why he does it ( i might even personally agree with them ), but how's someone menat to explain that to their 8 Year Old Boy who is watching him currenltly week in week out ??

The Fella simply hasn't turned up this Year & it's not fair on the people that pay that money that allows him to get away with behaviour like this as in any other Job, he'd be Sacked..

Of course he's a very nice commodity that won't be sacked, but that still doesn't condone what he's doing there in my opinion, he should have professional pride & recall some of the Interviews he where he has praised the Fans big time, & rightly so cos they adore him..

Edited by MSingh

Italians, again..:realangry:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-11595865

Liverpool supporters 'hunted' by Napoli Ultra fans

_49599121_49599120.jpg Police recovered an array of weapons when they arrested a Napoli fan Gangs of hardcore football fans went out to hunt down and attack Liverpool supporters in Naples, police have said.

There were several incidents on Wednesday night, ahead of Liverpool's Europa League tie at the Napoli's Stadio San Paolo on Thursday.

Three Liverpool fans have been treated in hospital for stab wounds. A father and his two sons and their friend were also injured.

Italian police said they had stepped up security ahead of the game.

One of the men who was stabbed has been released from hospital.

Two others, 53-year-old Alexander Phillips, of Liverpool, and a 27-year-old who asked not to be named, are due to be released from hospital later, the BBC's correspondent in Rome, Duncan Kennedy said.

Mr Phillips had injuries to his buttocks and thighs, and the other man was wounded in the head, he said.

Three arrested

The other four were injured when they were attacked by a group of 20 to 30 men.

Not good news about the stabbings.

Famalies targeted also.

Not a bad result considering our towering performances of late.

Napoli didn't really threaten too much. What are they, 4th in the league?

So, the burning question, who will replace RH?

Famalies targeted also.

Apparently Frank Rijkard is in the frame - let me clarify, he's being touted by himself and his agent.

Nasty violence in Naples.

Famalies targeted also.

Apparently Frank Rijkard is in the frame - let me clarify, he's being touted by himself and his agent.

Nasty violence in Naples.

Think he left Gala the other day too..

It's one thing to be able to work wonders with Messi, Xavi, Iniesta etc, it's quite another thing to be able to do it wiht Konchesky, N'gog & Christian Poulsen i would have thought though..

I haven't done a follow up search, but has anyone come across an explanation of what on earth Rafa was going on about with his 'if it's white and liquid and it comes in a bottle then its milk' comment? I assumed the phrase was the Spanish equivalent of 'if it quacks its a duck' but I'm still lost what his point was.

Some TV commentator compared it to Cantona's seagulls diatribe. No contest in my view - Eric's piece was sheer surrealist poetry and for Raf we are just left feeling <deleted>?

I haven't done a follow up search, but has anyone come across an explanation of what on earth Rafa was going on about with his 'if it's white and liquid and it comes in a bottle then its milk' comment? I assumed the phrase was the Spanish equivalent of 'if it quacks its a duck' but I'm still lost what his point was.

Some TV commentator compared it to Cantona's seagulls diatribe. No contest in my view - Eric's piece was sheer surrealist poetry and for Raf we are just left feeling <deleted>?

you're right, it is indeed the spanish equivalent phrase of 'if it walks like a duck and quacks'. it was a reference to the systematic dismantling of the club by the previous owners when a journalist asked him if liverpool's squad and form this season were a result of the previous ownership's policies / actions. he didn't want to slag people off openly and risk legal recourse so used the pretty weird milk comment.

cantona was an underachieving, overhyped, self-adoring gobshite by the way. most overrated footballer to ever play in the english league. but that's another conversation.

but I don't think any of us can be blamed for trying to be positve about the new ownership given whats been going on the past few years under those two robbing scumbags!

Is that what you called them when they bought the club 3 years ago? Or were they savious come to spread the Rafalution.

but I don't think any of us can be blamed for trying to be positve about the new ownership given whats been going on the past few years under those two robbing scumbags!

Is that what you called them when they bought the club 3 years ago? Or were they savious come to spread the Rafalution.

at that time they were seen as ambitious new owners who might realise the club's full potential, something allowed to go by the wayside under the clumsy stewardship of david moores and rick parry.

they lied incessantly, from their first ever press conference where they promised the 'spade in the ground in 60 days' and 'no debt placed on the club' and then onwards through the next 3 years. rafa benitez called them on it as far back as may 2007 and his opposition to them ultimately cost him his job.

at that time they were seen as ambitious new owners who might realise the club's full potential, something allowed to go by the wayside under the clumsy stewardship of david moores and rick parry.

they lied incessantly, from their first ever press conference where they promised the 'spade in the ground in 60 days' and 'no debt placed on the club' and then onwards through the next 3 years. rafa benitez called them on it as far back as may 2007 and his opposition to them ultimately cost him his job.

Who was responsible for the Alonso departure? Also who decided to buy Aquillani? A whole comedy of errors but not to detractfrom the slow poison coming from the yanks of course.

Who was responsible for the Alonso departure? Also who decided to buy Aquillani? A whole comedy of errors but not to detractfrom the slow poison coming from the yanks of course.

who was responsible for the alonso departure? alonso was. as he said recently in an interview, he wanted to play in spain again and the world's biggest club came calling. liverpool made a £20m profit on him and unfortunately we were not allowed to reinvest that money into the playing squad to replace him.

who decided to buy aquilani? benitez did. aquilani's a very, very good player as he's now proving again with juventus now that he's finally fit. transfer didn't work out regrettably but he isn't a poor player. sometimes deals don't work out but we'll make our money back on him.

So how much do you think the new owners will spend on new players?

Your last owners spent 300 million quid 150 million net on new players under rafa,and just because rafa spent badly you turn on the owners not rafa.

Do you really trust hodgson to do a better job spending than rafa did?

poor attempt at a wind-up nev because i don't really believe you're actually that thick.

No wum mate that was what hicks said in a interview on SSN,and after that quote he said,you never hear about that in the media.

Must be some truth in it if your ex owner states it in a interview.

hicks has done nothing but lie flagrantly since he arrived at liverpool nev - why would he suddenly start telling the truth now?

the blame for the state of liverpool right now lies solely in the hands of hicks and gilett albeit secondarily with david moores and rick parry for selling to the frauds in the first place.

He wasn't far off in the figures, Benitez spent 250 million on players, (including 16 in 1 summer shopping spree!!) at a nett of 105 mill.Now if you add in agents fees, signing on fees for freebies, bungs, etc. then 300 mill sounds a fair estimate and since they bought it in 2007 revenue has increased by 55 percent, boosting commercial revenues by 83 percent and operating profit (before player trading and exceptions) has increased by 60 percent.

At the end of the day there is one fact about Q&H that they can never be forgiven for. I dont think they robbed the club. I can understand that things didnt work out. But the real destruction to Liverpool FC came about after it was clear that things were not working and they clung on to the club. The last 12 months of ownership were very destructive.