Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

Just now, alfieconn said:

Ok so can you tell us again :shock1:

Listen let's discuss some footy.

In your view have you stengthened your team and with the new additions give me your expectations on FA.PL & CL?

Or are you just happy playing attractive football?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Surprised none of you have mentioned that strike by your youngster last night.

Quality!

wasn't bad was it? and the way he hit it with that short backlift and dip on the ball reminded me very much of that little turncoat coutinho.

52 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

We'll buy him Stevie! :post-4641-1156694572:

What's the deal on aurier. Is he pants or something or were PSG needing to balance books despp like? 23m in this market seems a real bargain and u did not hear his name being punted too much

What's the catch with this fishy Frenchman? 

On 1/9/2560 at 4:42 PM, Rc2702 said:

Listen let's discuss some footy.

Well said. 

Where are the football supporters? Same posters on all 4 big sites.

Liverpool have signed a wonderful player in Andrew Robertson; and so cheap too. Pool are going to be involved in some real high scoring matches this season. Best game for me, last year, was the 7 goal thriller at Bournemouth. Three sprinters in Mane, Origi and Salah (he will be great) all fast enough to upset any EPL team. Let's hope they can do it in Europe.

Edited by owl sees all
added more content
  • Like 1

Just now, owl sees all said:

Well said. 

Where are the football supporters? Same posters on all 4 big sites.

Liverpool have signed a wonderful player in Andrew Robertson; and so cheap too. Pool are going to be involved in some real high scoring matches this season. Best game for me, last year, was the 7 goal thriller at Bournemouth. Three sprinters in Mane, Origi and Salah (he will be great) all fast enough to upset any EPL team.Let's hope they can do it in Europe.

Hi Owl,

Thanks, yes looks real promising as it did this time last year but the palace game showed some grit which is very encouraging. Shows a bit more nous being used. AR is a good buy. We have done pretty well I think even the anti FSG brigade can say we have done pretty good in this window and next seasons already. Be nice to get Keita early even if he's cup tied in CL. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, owl sees all said:

. Three sprinters in Mane, Origi and Salah (he will be great) all fast enough to upset any EPL team. Let's hope they can do it in Europe.

get your hand off your ????Mane  gets a pass, the other two, you are dreaming to get a Happy  Ending

4 hours ago, Rc2702 said:

What's the deal on aurier. Is he pants or something or were PSG needing to balance books despp like? 23m in this market seems a real bargain and u did not hear his name being punted too much

What's the catch with this fishy Frenchman? 

Massive gooner he is but wears our shirt now.

Or do you refer to his love of punching out the rozzers?

• Haha 1

Just now, RonniePickering22 said:

Massive gooner he is but wears our shirt now.

Or do you refer to his love of punching out the rozzers?

Never knew the history until now, seems like a wild card. Understandible now regards the fee.

Poch could have another gaston ramirez on his hands 

8 hours ago, owl sees all said:

Shame! Give me Origi over sturrage all day long.

Nah. Origi hasn't kicked on at all and hasn't half the intelligence or finishing ability of Sturridge, even given his appalling fitness record. 

• Like 1

Just now, RonniePickering22 said:

Classic drivel from the expert. :clap2:

No. Ronnie lives bickering, difference is one of us has a pair of balls and the other, you, has next to none. Never will never have and even if you strapped on a pair I'd bet they'd shrink under the pressure. Similar to a coin tosser.

5 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

No. Ronnie lives bickering, difference is one of us has a pair of balls and the other, you, has next to none. Never will never have and even if you strapped on a pair I'd bet they'd shrink under the pressure. Similar to a coin tosser.

I love the benefit of hindsight.

Suck it up loser. :1zgarz5:

• Like 2

Can't comment on the first picture from last week's game you posted but the one on the corner of your box yesterday was a nothing incident.

Most I've read today have down as red, for example:

Why Sadio Mane's red card against Manchester City was the correct decision from referee Jon Moss
http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/sadio-mane-red-card-manchester-city-liverpool-rules-serious-foul-play-correct-referee-jon-moss-a7938101.html

Save your ire for proper stupidity... Jon Moss merely applied the rules by sending off Liverpool's Sadio Mane
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4868440/Moss-merely-applied-rules-sending-Sadio-Mane.html

the rule is clear in support of Moss's action.In Fifa's Laws Of The Game for 2017-18, it is stated: "Serious foul play - a tackle or challenge that endangers the safety of an opponent or uses excessive force of brutality must be sanctioned as serious foul play."

I think Trevor Sinclair got it right, at 0v1 down, player sent off, salah causing havoc, Klopp got it wrong
Jurgen Klopp branded naive by former Manchester City star Trevor Sinclair
JURGEN KLOPP has been branded naive after Liverpool received a thrashing from Manchester City at the Etihad.
http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/852062/Liverpool-news-Manchester-City-Jurgen-Klopp-Premier-League-Trevor-Sinclair-Pep-Guardiola

4 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Can't comment on the first picture from last week's game you posted but the one on the corner of your box yesterday was a nothing incident.

Most I've read today have down as red, for example:

Why Sadio Mane's red card against Manchester City was the correct decision from referee Jon Moss
http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/sadio-mane-red-card-manchester-city-liverpool-rules-serious-foul-play-correct-referee-jon-moss-a7938101.html

Save your ire for proper stupidity... Jon Moss merely applied the rules by sending off Liverpool's Sadio Mane
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4868440/Moss-merely-applied-rules-sending-Sadio-Mane.html

the rule is clear in support of Moss's action.In Fifa's Laws Of The Game for 2017-18, it is stated: "Serious foul play - a tackle or challenge that endangers the safety of an opponent or uses excessive force of brutality must be sanctioned as serious foul play."

I think Trevor Sinclair got it right, at 0v1 down, player sent off, salah causing havoc, Klopp got it wrong
Jurgen Klopp branded naive by former Manchester City star Trevor Sinclair
JURGEN KLOPP has been branded naive after Liverpool received a thrashing from Manchester City at the Etihad.
http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/852062/Liverpool-news-Manchester-City-Jurgen-Klopp-Premier-League-Trevor-Sinclair-Pep-Guardiola

Trevor Sinclair? Ex city of course he would say the same. 

Clattenburg, Neville, Linekar all saying it wasn't and many more. 

So saying these pundits said it was doesn't mean it so. 

• Like 1