Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

40 minutes ago, carmine said:

To be fair, he's a brummie half wit.  And its not often he even bothers posting on the Liverpool thread, seemingly happier to make a prize tit of himself on ours.  

Or banging on about his great passion...wearing his heart on his sleeve betty swallocks an all.

He'll be gone by Xmas of course as the defensive frailties of the Liverpool side take their toll.

I'm astonished Klopp didn't have a plan B put in place this summer.

Edited by RonniePickering22

1 minute ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Or banging on about his great passion...wearing his heart on his sleeve betty swallocks an all.

He'll be gone by Xmas of course as the defensive frailties of the Liverpool side take their toll.

I'm astonished Klopp didn't have a plan B put in place this summer.

R2D2's latest half witted <deleted> was that we were going to get found out by Everton.  Say no more.

Regards center backs there was a lot on offer over the summer and i'm surprised Klopp didn't buy anyone despite the VVD fiasco.  

1 hour ago, carmine said:

To be fair, he's a brummie half wit.  And its not often he even bothers posting on the Liverpool thread, seemingly happier to make a prize tit of himself on ours.  

hang on. there are brummie full wits?

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, StevieH said:

hang on. there are brummie full wits?

Not sure Nous boy, all I know is a brummie foresaw a change in the "biesla" approach 4 months ago and got laughed at. Same laughing spurs fans then watched their team sign a 32 year old player with experience. They went rather quiet after that. Wonder why. Narrow like they like their pitches. But I guess that's being a tit. 

3 hours ago, carmine said:

Seem's he was too busy posting about flip flops to post about Liverpool, anyway if you need to know anything about flip flop's then he's your man :biggrin:

Just now, alfieconn said:

Seem's he was too busy posting about flip flops to post about Liverpool, anyway if you need to know anything about flip flop's then he's your man :biggrin:

Alfie are you a secret stalker as well as a BS talker as well as a secret dossier keeper. At least you can read and I bet your a dab hand with a calculator too.

18 hours ago, Rc2702 said:

Not sure Nous boy, all I know is a brummie foresaw a change in the "biesla" approach 4 months ago and got laughed at. Same laughing spurs fans then watched their team sign a 32 year old player with experience. They went rather quiet after that. Wonder why. Narrow like they like their pitches. But I guess that's being a tit. 

Do you mean "Bielsa"?  We took the time to explain to you about his theory on how the game should be played and you can't even be bothered to spell his name correctly.

Oh yes and we signed a back up striker with experience. With a proven track record as back up to Harry.  I don't think the Bielsa doctrine forbids an one off purchase, especially a steal like Llorente. Very much a one off and a bloody good one at that.  The other purchases were, 24, 21 and 19yo respectively.  So yes, thats you being a tit as per usual.  The only reason anyone went quiet is because were sick and tired listening to your crap.  

Try posting about Liverpool seeing as you seem to expect us all to believe you support them.

Edited by carmine
  • Like 1

On ‎02‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 4:35 PM, mrbojangles said:

Interesting debate on TalkSPort today about what Liverpool could do with up front and who is available. Tony Cascarino suggested the type of player you need is Defoe and you should go after him this summer with Sunderland going down. Obviously not for the long term but is someone who you could with now and would be cheap(ish).

Don't know what you guys think.

I posted this back in May. I honestly reckon you could do with a finisher like him at the moment

19 hours ago, Rc2702 said:

26 shots and 12 corners. Will be better weeks that's for sure. 1 point is better than nothing.

And many matches the same as yesterday also,1 point is 2 points lost........especially at home :whistling:

If we had of won 1-0 I'd be fine with the attacking effort. Last year the issue was not being able to breakdown these teams at home, but we did break them down yesterday so that is the positive. This is an improvement over the summer.

But 2 <deleted> CB's going for the same ball was mindless, why the <deleted> did Klavan need to go for that ball when Matip was clearly in front him and Arfield was waiting clearly behind him. Not having this bullshit about no players could be an improvement on what we had. Nearly every <deleted> CB pairing in the league would be an improvement on what we have.

And again we could have easily lost with another single shot on target from Mee at the end there. 

We've had something like 56 shots and our opposition 3 in the last 2 games and we've drawn both.

Bring back Steve Clarke, he's looking for a job.

Our defensive issues are still the same, to not have address it in the summer is negligent. 

Tactically waiting until 80 mins to bring on subs was bemusing also...

Edited by BangrakBob

13 hours ago, Rc2702 said:

26 shots and 12 corners. Will be better weeks that's for sure. 1 point is better than nothing.

It was 36 shots and most was wasted efforts when composure and patience was needed.

Burnley are a decent side away from home ask Spurs and Chelsea fans this season.

Klopp out is starting to be heard on the talk back radio shows.

6 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

If we had of won 1-0 I'd be fine with the attacking effort. Last year the issue was not being able to breakdown these teams at home, but we did break them down yesterday so that is the positive. This is an improvement over the summer.

But 2 <deleted> CB's going for the same ball was mindless, why the <deleted> did Klavan need to go for that ball when Matip was clearly in front him and Arfield was waiting clearly behind him. Not having this bullshit about no players could be an improvement on what we had. Nearly every <deleted> CB pairing in the league would be an improvement on what we have.

And again we could have easily lost with another single shot on target from Mee at the end there. 

We've had something like 56 shots and our opposition 3 in the last 2 games and we've drawn both.

Bring back Steve Clarke, he's looking for a job.

Our defensive issues are still the same, to not have address it in the summer is negligent. 

Tactically waiting until 80 mins to bring on subs was bemusing also...

Burnley had 5 shots and 4 was on target so your stat that the opposition has only had 3 shots is way out.

Just now, nev said:

It was 36 shots and most was wasted efforts when composure and patience was needed.

Burnley are a decent side away from home ask Spurs and Chelsea fans this season.

Typo. 36 shots is a positive for me tbh. Frustrating day in front of goal. I expect we will concede so I'm over that but if the goals dry up we are done. We need to be scoring 3 a game min with the defence woes.

Edited by Rc2702
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, nev said:

Burnley had 5 shots and 4 was on target so your stat that the opposition has only had 3 shots is way out.

Ok so 3 goals scored out of 5 on target, you get the point, there is nothing way out about the <deleted> point though is there? 

Put it another way at half time yesterday 6 out of last 7 shots on target against LFC have gone in!

4 hours ago, nev said:

Some cockney knobead on a windup on 5live or was it some other knobead calling themselves a Liverpool fan on Talkshite?

The Hillsborough reference was bad enough, now you are turning troll.

52 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

Some cockney knobead on a windup on 5live or was it some other knobead calling themselves a Liverpool fan on Talkshite?

The Hillsborough reference was bad enough, now you are turning troll.

Never ever mentioned Hillsborough and never would.

5 hours ago, nev said:

Ok then, so what did you mean by "it's never their fault, I repeat never"

the only real reference that this refers to is Liverpool fans denying being culpable in the murder of their own fans at Hillsborough. "Always the victim, its never your fault" a song that has rung out and insulted the dead and their families for generations now. 

So how the <deleted> are we/I meant to interpret any different, explain your comment? 

BTW, I hope you are aware it has been proved in a court of law it wasn't the fans fault?????????

why keeping singing it...

Edited by BangrakBob
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, BangrakBob said:

Sad pal, really sad, this forum is sinking 

Lot of things I could say but never mind our new parentage some of us are still here.

Liverpool will be fine but the VVD fiasco rolled on way too long.

Did you see Benteke's face when he came on yesterday....quality!

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

Ok then, so what did you mean by "it's never their fault, I repeat never"

the only real reference that this refers to is Liverpool fans denying being culpable in the murder of their own fans at Hillsborough. "Always the victim, its never your fault" a song that has rung out and insulted the dead and their families for generations now. 

So how the <deleted> are we/I meant to interpret any different, explain your comment? 

BTW, I hope you are aware it has been proved in a court of law it wasn't the fans fault?????????

why keeping singing it...

Spot on here and incredible all fans don't stand together on this.

• Like 2