Red-shirt leader Kwanchai proposes 500,000 baht reward for Suthep's arrest

webfact

Fellow in Dubai making another move?

Hope so.

Smart one (if so), you must agree.

Money talks and the sooner this loony is locked up, the better for everyone.

I agree the loony in Dubai should be locked up he is the root cause of it all.

• Like 2

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This an interesting turn of events. Kwanchai was charged and an arrest warrant issued in 2010, but AFAIK, never arrested to this day. Maybe instead of 500,000 baht, Kwanchai could offer to be arrested and tried on those charges if Suthep is willing to do that same?

Oh, and I need to check Google Maps. I didn't know that Dubai was in NE Thailand.

• Like 2

Kwanchai, "If there is a coup in Bangkok, red shirts in upcountry provinces can still carry on with their activities and can reject the coup makers."

That's an interesting proposal. Does that mean if the red shirts control the northeast, Thaksin can finally walk across the bridge?

Yes, it is an interesting comment that is aimed squarely at the military and is telling them that to be successful, a coup must control the whole country. The military know they cannot do that and I suspect they do not really want to either.

Kwanchai, "If there is a coup in Bangkok, red shirts in upcountry provinces can still carry on with their activities and can reject the coup makers."

That's an interesting proposal. Does that mean if the red shirts control the northeast, Thaksin can finally walk across the bridge?

Yes, it is an interesting comment that is aimed squarely at the military and is telling them that to be successful, a coup must control the whole country. The military know they cannot do that and I suspect they do not really want to either.

Oh dear. Can you give one example, anywhere in the world, where a coup didn't concentrate on the capital. A coup is not an invasion, and a rabble is not an army.

And Kwanchai is an idiot trying to keep his fat butt out of jail.

Edited by JRSoul

Another pre-election cheap stunt.....and a safe one too.

Khun Kwanchai knows very well that at the moment Suthep can't be arrested not only by the police.....leave alone by any individual.

So, big noise........and the money safe!

Edited by Costas2008

I could understand how it was difficult to capture/kill Osama Bin Laden. It seemed as if we never quite knew where he was.

Suthep is in plain sight every day and makes fairly long speeches.

So what exactly is the problem in capturing him...if they want to?

Are the Thai police and the army that inept that they can't catch someone standing still in plain sight?

Hey no need to get grouchy just because I am stingy with my contributions.

At first I joined in with your bit of fun. then all of a sudden someone sh##T on your cornflakes.

I was applauding the old saying NOT my stupid UK whit. I will try NOT to join your fun next time. Happy new year ginjag.

Whoa.... Benny Hill, Lizzard, Monty Python...and that is the beginning of a very long list of brilliant buffoonery, caustic lightheartedness, and deeply human illogical logic I believe to which you wryly and satirically have furthered. Thanks!

UK wit is many things to me, but never stupid, because No one escapes the Spanish Inquisition! thumbsup.gif

Why do these red shirt leader look so awful?

Have you ever seen a handsome terrorist?

Yes, I have. And I have seen ugly saints.

When someone who is friendly and good looking commits murder the neighbors always say "I never would have believed he would do something like that". The kindest person I work with is butt ugly, and the Terror of the Building a very, very sexy girl who has goten three people fired just because she didn't like them..

Appearances are deceiving....books and covers and judging and all that.wink.png

So one of the people that was implicated during the Ratchaprason uprising in 2010 wants to arrest Suthep ? Same charge, or different ? Why doesn't he make the arrest and claim the money himself ?

"Red leader" is an honorific title, and is not meant in any way to indicate that the person holding it would approach the front where they could possibly be hurt.

Kwanchai is amongst my least favourite people on the PTP/UDD side, below Thaksin and above Chalerm. He probably ranks close to Surapong. However, in his defense, he did lead from the front in late April 2010 (the attempted Pathum Thani jailbreak which ended in the friendly fire incident) until he got the phonecall from Chalerm and made a getaway by taxi to pose for photos in McDonalds whilst a bunch of his combatants got arrested.

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/home/2010/04/29/politics/Red-shirt-procession-30128216.html

• Like 1

Thais will sell their own grandmothers for less than that and they love them. You just may find a few of Suthep's loyal followers licking their chops and ready to devour the master.

You certainly hang out with some very crass thai's to have formed that opinion. The Thai's I know love their elderly.

• Like 1

Thais will sell their own grandmothers for less than that and they love them. You just may find a few of Suthep's loyal followers licking their chops and ready to devour the master.

aye.. "Et tu brute!" rolleyes.gif

There's always one Judas amongst close friends. Suthep beware!

-mel.

Why do these red shirt leader look so awful?

Have you ever seen a handsome terrorist?

Yes, I have. And I have seen ugly saints.

When someone who is friendly and good looking commits murder the neighbors always say "I never would have believed he would do something like that". The kindest person I work with is butt ugly, and the Terror of the Building a very, very sexy girl who has goten three people fired just because she didn't like them..

Appearances are deceiving....books and covers and judging and all that.wink.png

The appearances for the red shirt leaders are not very deceiving though. I doubt that the girls on the walking street would scream "Hunsum man where you go" when they walk pass.

Oh dear. Can you give one example, anywhere in the world, where a coup didn't concentrate on the capital. A coup is not an invasion, and a rabble is not an army.

And Kwanchai is an idiot trying to keep his fat butt out of jail.

Interesting that these people are all re-emerging at this stage. It was only yesterday that Arisman came out attempting to portray an image on a law-abding businessman...!

Clearly, they are starting to get concerned now that the reform process may go ahead and they may have to account for their actions in 2010.

Both Arisman and Kwanchai should already be behind bars, and I look forward to the day when they are...!!

• Like 2

I am pretty sure that there are a lot of people including me who want to put in some money. If there are a few hundred who puts in 50,000 baht each for a dead of alive capture of Suthep Thailand would be a better place.

Sad...!!

• Like 1

Strange country is this, which allows to a single guy who is starting a civil war, to run free,

when its police is asking to catch him are not allow to do it because some strange law,

otherwise it's needed a half million baht reward to stops him.

Who is ruling this country, the Marx Brothers?

Probably would be better. w00t.gif.pagespeed.ce.fUUOmDCInI.gif alt=w00t.gif pagespeed_url_hash=1451809591 width=18 height=20>

Close ... The Thaksin Shinawattra Family .....coffee1.gif

Ok, I have it on good authority that Khun Suthep will be at or near Democracy Monument tonight............Now for my reward money.......please donate it to fixing all the broken tablets so every child will have one that works!

No; scrap the tablets and BUY BOOKS. Make them read them by setting tests on learning content of same.

• Like 1