Threat to Thai Army chief Prayuth's daughters

webfact

This is a real threat. It's not a rumour. It's a public facebook vigilante call for kidnapping. It's a terror tactic, pure and simple. It shows the naked face of the UDD, as all the stops are now being pulled - desperately, vengefully.

Edited by Scamper
  • Like 1

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Unbelievable the gall and stupidity to post such a threat to the army chief! He would have been more discreet hanging a sign on his door asking someone to come kill him Sent from my GT-S5310 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

How is it so unbelievable and stupid to do this? How is it stupid exactly? isnt that the idea of the post?... its to scare the Army chief!

you are talking like its bad to make a threat to someone in authority!

I DO NOT agree with threats to peoples kids. its very low and bad. but you were talking like it was bad because it was to someone in authority... (rather than the nastiness of the actual threat itself).

The fact that it was an Army Chief has little to do with anything...

I am sure that the person did it from an internet cafe away from his home, and with a spoof account... so i doubt it is traceable.

Edited by easybullet3

What about the time when that Southern Thug, Suthep and the rest pr the PRDC suggested tormenting Yingluck's son and also ensuring that he is sent away from thailand. Why did most people not comment on that behaviour then?

Anyway, this Army Chief seems to be a yellow shirt sympathiser, and I hope that the masses realise that and do something about soon.

No thrests were made against yingluck's son. Certainly none calling for his kidnapping dead or alive.

Actually there was at least one very, very nasty FB post about Yingluk's son by a PDRC supporter which was widely condemned at the time (said Pipe had Shinawatra blood and in the old days he'd be clobbered by a piece of wood). Not to mention Democrat Spokeswoman Mallika saying that it was good to blow a whistle at Yingluck's son because he'd go home and ask mum why so many people hated her. I mean, if you're going to take FB stuff seriously then we could be here all day... it just happens this Sudchai guy is relatively prominent (although not particularly well known, he's not just some guy on the street either), hence it makes the press.

Guy's an idiot. The only reason I'd downplay this stuff is because there's a lot of vitriolic language all round and obviously this guy isn't in a position to carry out his threat. Anyone that tries it will be found hanging from a tree, no doubt.

If anyone doubts he said it, Bangkok Pundit has translated it here with a screenshot, along with details of the claimed sexual threat made towards Yingluck by an academic on the PDRC stage: http://asiancorrespondent.com/118239/threat-to-sexually-snare-the-pm-for-the-country-wanted-dead-or-alive-army-chiefs-daughters-if-there-is-a-coup/

Not only that, Suthep has made remarks about YL's child, which although more subtle, it doesn't take much imagination to read between the lines. Moreover he has also mentioned that his followers keep an eye out for YL to report her location.

theres a bit of difference between blowing a whistle at YL's son and murdering the generals daughter but then again we are dealing with the twisted thaksin reds and they are a different kettle of fish and have no qualms killing anyone, just look at the way they have shot up the protest sites, they're thugs.

Edited by seajae
  • Like 1

Unbelievable the gall and stupidity to post such a threat to the army chief! He would have been more discreet hanging a sign on his door asking someone to come kill him Sent from my GT-S5310 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

How is it so unbelievable and stupid to do this? How is it stupid exactly? isnt that the idea of the post... its to scare the Army chief.

I DO NOT agree with threats to peoples kids. its very low and bad. but you were talking like it was bad because it was to someone in authority... (rather than the nastiness of the actual threat itself).

The fat that it was an Army Chief has little to do with anything...

I am sure that the person did it from an internet cafe away from his home, and with a spoof account... so i doubt it is traceable.

It was done by a known red shirt leader.

• Like 1

And a lot of TVF members have been claiming Suthep's gunning for violence in order to bring out the Army. So the Reds are getting tired of waiting around so they throw out some threats against the chief to really set the cat amongst the pigeons? Any condemnation from the PTP regarding this? Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

PTP is begging for a coup because they themselves have no clue how to end the mess they have created. They are the only ones mentioning mentioning it on a daily basis. If there would be a coup they could blame the army. But.... the army is too smart this time around. They will do nothing and wait for Ynigluck to do something.......

Edited by Nickymaster
  • Like 1

How is it so unbelievable and stupid to do this? How is it stupid exactly? isnt that the idea of the post?... its to scare the Army chief!

Really??

Wow!!!

then ok,, I agree, that's a pretty silly thing to do, coz after this is all over, he will have an arrest warrant for inciting kidnap!

Really??

Wow!!!

then ok,, I agree, that's a pretty silly thing to do, coz after this is all over, he will have an arrest warrant for inciting kidnap!

unfortunately, political unrests are too often a perfect excuse for some irrational thuggery and douchebaggery on either side. Those dipshits mostly don't give a damn about politics, they just wait for the next best occasion to stir some trouble. Their actions might be useful as some bullshit-PR tool by any actors running their political freak shows.

Incarcerate the monster. A nice cell in Nakorn Si Thamarat Sent from my Nexus 4 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Exactly!!!

"This is not the proper way to do things. This message is a violation of the law and instigates violence," hardly NEEDS saying does it? Like saying murder, or in this case abduction, is wrong.. er.. doh!!.. yeah!!! Just go get him, for f***s sake!!!

No thrests were made against yingluck's son. Certainly none calling for his kidnapping dead or alive.

Actually there was at least one very, very nasty FB post about Yingluk's son by a PDRC supporter which was widely condemned at the time (said Pipe had Shinawatra blood and in the old days he'd be clobbered by a piece of wood). Not to mention Democrat Spokeswoman Mallika saying that it was good to blow a whistle at Yingluck's son because he'd go home and ask mum why so many people hated her. I mean, if you're going to take FB stuff seriously then we could be here all day... it just happens this Sudchai guy is relatively prominent (although not particularly well known, he's not just some guy on the street either), hence it makes the press.

Guy's an idiot. The only reason I'd downplay this stuff is because there's a lot of vitriolic language all round and obviously this guy isn't in a position to carry out his threat. Anyone that tries it will be found hanging from a tree, no doubt.

If anyone doubts he said it, Bangkok Pundit has translated it here with a screenshot, along with details of the claimed sexual threat made towards Yingluck by an academic on the PDRC stage: http://asiancorrespondent.com/118239/threat-to-sexually-snare-the-pm-for-the-country-wanted-dead-or-alive-army-chiefs-daughters-if-there-is-a-coup/

Not only that, Suthep has made remarks about YL's child, which although more subtle, it doesn't take much imagination to read between the lines. Moreover he has also mentioned that his followers keep an eye out for YL to report her location.

theres a bit of difference between blowing a whistle at YL's son and murdering the generals daughter but then again we are dealing with the twisted thaksin reds and they are a different kettle of fish and have no qualms killing anyone, just look at the way they have shot up the protest sites, they're thugs.

You seem to be oblivious to the thuggery on the other side, e,g. a taxi driver beaten to death or half dead. If you & your children were hounded by Suthep like YL has been, how would you feel. Many people would have already put the dog down. Fact is nobody has murdered the gens girlies & you are...still...only human. IOW have a sinful murderous self serving nature like the rest of us, even if you haven't yet realized it or woken up to the fact. But carry on in your holier than thou self righteous pompous little dream world, for a few more hours or days, till you return to dust.

You seem to be oblivious to the thuggery on the other side, e,g. a taxi driver beaten to death or half dead. If you & your children were hounded by Suthep like YL has been, how would you feel. Many people would have already put the dog down. Fact is nobody has murdered the gens girlies & you are...still...only human. IOW have a sinful murderous self serving nature like the rest of us, even if you haven't yet realized it or woken up to the fact. But carry on in your holier than thou self righteous pompous little dream world, for a few more hours or days, till you return to dust.

All I'm reading here is a red sympathizer trying to justify the calls of violence to be made to someone's daughters by another red. Yeah this is to be expected from these animals. Not surprising, nothing to see here.

If you think it is not bad to threaten someone in authority, I can only suggest that you post or send e-mails threatening to kill Obama's children. Very shortly afterwards, some nice people will come to your home and explain it to you.

What about the time when that Southern Thug, Suthep and the rest pr the PRDC suggested tormenting Yingluck's son and also ensuring that he is sent away from thailand. Why did most people not comment on that behaviour then?

Anyway, this Army Chief seems to be a yellow shirt sympathiser, and I hope that the masses realise that and do something about soon.

Keeping an eye out for PM so they know where she is, while not fun for her, is nowhere near the foul rantings of this loon, calling for the kidnapping of anyone dead or alive is contemptible.

Can you let me know where i can read on suthep making threats against yingluck's son, subtle or not? (In English if possible)

If you think it is not bad to threaten someone in authority, I can only suggest that you post or send e-mails threatening to kill Obama's children. Very shortly afterwards, some nice people will come to your home and explain it to you.

Totally different cultures. In Isreal they don't bother with threats or warnings. Like Pearl Harbour, they "just do it". How many suicide bombers give up their target locations & time in advance? How many blowing out threats are full of no substance just hot air?

Edited by oldthaihand99

Yellow shirt sympathetic would be an understatement of the year, he would have his finger off the safety right now. Suthep loves this. Can't say how sorry I feel for the average and moderate Thai and family at the moment.

Sent from my i-mobile i-STYLE 8.2 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

His facebook a/c may have been hacked or his password stolen. The comment could have taken out of context. The whole thing could be a complete lie. In this game of controlling the narrative, one needs to consider who stands to gain from making this the non-story of the day. The Nation needs to teach its journalists the difference between personal and personnel.

Do you think that the army chief might see it this way??

It went further than this - he actually stated that delivering his two daughters "dead or alive" will do!! In other words he is encouraging kidnap as well as inciting murder!!

How about the DSI arresting him.

How idiotic has this situation became. S is treats Y to kick her out of Thailand and make sure that she will not have happy days etc. now the Reds (at least on idiot) is doing even more stupid things and treats to kidnap the kids of the general. With all the polemics of the recent month (from both sides) Thailand went over the point of return. It has to be a winner or loose in this battle but it does not mean that we will have winner of the war.

The Thai society is so split with nearly equal numbers that it will take years and a great leader to reconcile the society. And at present I can't see anybody emerging as a leader of all Thais. Y as a part of the Shins and Suthep stubborn without any concern for the Thai society only thinking of the group which he presents. The consequences will be that this dilemma will go on for a longer time

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

It said more than the OP states, it said, and I quote

''Taking them alive as hostages will be very good. But catching them dead is also worth it. Prayuth will know the taste of losing loved ones.''

Sick bastards !

Thaksin tried very hard to "buy" the army but it didn't work. Completely in line with the PT way of working, the army is now threatened.

http://asiancorrespondent.com/110535/the-thaksin-yutthasak-tape-is-it-real/

you clearly did not read my post!

I said that I DO NOT AGREE WITH THREATS TO PEOPLES KIDS !!!

I was purely talking about the fact that the original post from 'TheSetat2013' seemed to be saying that 'speaking out against authorities is a bad thing'.

(and if you read a latter comment I made, I since found out that the guy did it from a real facebook account,, (not a spoof account).. so I already conceded that it was a silly thing to do (as he will have a warrant out for his arrest now).

PS: regarding the question you presented to me,, yes I would DEFINITELY write anything I wished against Obama, but I would NOT make any threats to his kids,, (as any sane person knows its below the belt and nasty).

His facebook a/c may have been hacked or his password stolen. The comment could have taken out of context. The whole thing could be a complete lie. In this game of controlling the narrative, one needs to consider who stands to gain from making this the non-story of the day. The Nation needs to teach its journalists the difference between personal and personnel.

Do you think that the army chief might see it this way??

It went further than this - he actually stated that delivering his two daughters "dead or alive" will do!! In other words he is encouraging kidnap as well as inciting murder!!

How about the DSI arresting him.

Steve, his post is just a classic attempt to defend the indefensible. The piece was reported on the Bangkok Post's website yesterday so the remark about the Nation was equally off the mark.

No doubt there are sickos on both sides but too many PTP acolytes trying to twist this into some sort of blame someone else game instead of just a simple condemnation or shutting up.

Why mention the word SOUTHERN? What's that got to do with the price of bread.

Just by using that word you have proved to everyone on this forum you are totally biased and a fool.

You seem to be making an excuse for a guy who said people should murder two innocent children?

What does that make you?

• Like 1

Typical Thaksin Muppett with a thug attitude .......coffee1.gif

I agree he's a thug & muppet but not sure if he's typical. The difference between the shady characters on the red & yellow side seem to be that the reds are blatantly thuggish, criminal & violent (though some yellows fall into this category, mostly student supporters - cabbie beaten up, bus torched etc.), whilst the yellows are more like white collar criminals - slimy, self-serving, educated & offensively arrogant (e.g. the regularly racist references to Isaan people in an attempt to dehumanized & devalue their lives & opinions). The difference is that the Gordon Geckoes tend to charm the more gullible amongst us that they are heartfelt & care deeply for our welfare. Either type, though, will have you whacked in the blink of an eye if there's a gain in it for them.

Not much of a choice really, is it? Both types are lowlife scum, whatever heir bank balances.