Democrat leader Abhisit: Attack on party HQ an intimidation

webfact

abhisit has been educated at oxford university but shows little intelligence. every time he makes a statement its total rubbish.

just think what thailand would be like now of he was leading the country.

Come on then. You got me. I'm curious. Let's hear a few then?

Are they better than Chalerm's "You can behead me if Thaksin is not home in 2014"

or Yingluck "You might not trust me. Please give me a chance and time. I will prove myself for all of you, OR saying "Overcome" to Hillary Clinton instead of "Welcome"

Maybe Plodprasop saying "You are all garbage" to environmentalists.

Where would Thailand be today? I can tell you were it wouldn't be. The 3rd ranked rice exporter in the world!

• Like 1

What a farce Abhisit is. I wouldn't be surprised if it's own thugs linked to Comrade Suthep are doing it.

“If the election is postponed, (the government) should agree with society on which direction the country will move on. It’s not a matter of solving the problem merely to enable the government to stay on in power. It’s the government’s duty to find a resolution for the nation,” said Mr Abhisit.

Suthep has made it clear already even if the election is postponed they will not stop.

After inspecting the damage at his party quarters, Mr Abhisit and some party executives took the BTS Skytrain from Aree station for Pathumwan – one of the six rally sites for the Bangkok shutdown -- to meet the anti-government protesters.

Yes, this is the real Abhisit and the Democrat Party backing and mingling with the protesters.

I say it once again The Democrats is the political wing of the PDRC.

Looking at the numbers today of the rallies, I doubt their were more then 250,000-300,000 protesters which means they are in the minority.

Abhisit the coward who's hiding behind Suthep's back...whistling.gifwhistling.gifwhistling.gif

Well he is still in Thailand.

Wait until he's been convicted.

What a farce Abhisit is. I wouldn't be surprised if it's own thugs linked to Comrade Suthep are doing it.

“If the election is postponed, (the government) should agree with society on which direction the country will move on. It’s not a matter of solving the problem merely to enable the government to stay on in power. It’s the government’s duty to find a resolution for the nation,” said Mr Abhisit.

Suthep has made it clear already even if the election is postponed they will not stop.

After inspecting the damage at his party quarters, Mr Abhisit and some party executives took the BTS Skytrain from Aree station for Pathumwan – one of the six rally sites for the Bangkok shutdown -- to meet the anti-government protesters.

Yes, this is the real Abhisit and the Democrat Party backing and mingling with the protesters.

Looking at the numbers today of the rallies, I doubt their were more then 250,000-300,000 protesters which means they are in the minority.

Abhisit the coward who's hiding behind Suthep's back...whistling.gif.pagespeed.ce.FVjgnKnWS1.pn alt=whistling.gif pagespeed_url_hash=3700464609 width=19 height=18> whistling.gif.pagespeed.ce.FVjgnKnWS1.pn alt=whistling.gif pagespeed_url_hash=3700464609 width=19 height=18> whistling.gif.pagespeed.ce.FVjgnKnWS1.pn alt=whistling.gif pagespeed_url_hash=3700464609 width=19 height=18>

And no conviction.

Abhisit the coward who's hiding behind Suthep's back...whistling.gifwhistling.gifwhistling.gif

Wait until he's been convicted.

He is not a coward like Thaksin, he will stay.

By the way convicted, of what?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I was at Asoke for around 2 hours today. Permanent squatters - sitting under the awnings - were no more than 2,000. I stood there and did a mental calculation of the rows and the depth under the two awnings. Then there were the walkers - those Bangkokians coming to take a look-see armed with flags and whistles and taking selfies of themselves. So at any one time, I reckon there were no more than 8,000 to 10,000 at any one time. And like me, many of the crowd were just curious and came out for the fun of it. I think, to be fair, there were a lot more at the MBK site.

And further evidence of either funding is drying up or enthusiasm is drying up - there was a walk-by down Petchburi Road today. No more than 500 people. A fraction of what they had back in November and December

These figures being thrown around by their PR department are ludicrous IMHO.

If you are interested in the amount of people today, Blue Sky has some images (if you dare smile.png)

I believe when the weekend approaches, and when on Wednesday the rice farmers still won't get paid, the situation will intensify. Even though the protestors have done a good job today getting settled strategically.

But.... a few hundred thousand is enough to force Yingluck out so maybe not to many protestors is better for day to day life.

Image from just now @ R Prasong.

https://twitter.com/BekfbR/status/422676570042404864/photo/1

Thanks, awesome photo. Now wait for the red shirt supporters to say 'It's photoshopped' and 'there's only no more than maybe 2000 people down there' and all the usual crap...clap2.gif The number of protestors in the current protests blows the 2010 red shirts out of the water by a very long way. Those who keep dismissing them and deriding them and saying crap like 'it's just kids going to take selfies' and all that rubbish, believe that if it makes you feel better about supporting the PT criminals....

• Like 1

MrSlatersParrot
Had the us approved of the military coup they would not have then demanded and GOT within 1 year (their demands quoted in the leaked wikileaks embassy papers) an election in december 2007.
Furthermore the wikileaks exposed the junta as lying to the thai people about tge necessity to change the constitution for elections to take place.
They had conceded to the americans already and yet they had to threaten the electorate that if the 2007 constitution was not approved there was no saying when a new one would be created and when elections would be held.
You obviously never read the wikileaks.
Furthermore it is very clear that the PCAD, through their network of students who planned to storm the US embassy, believe the US was taking sides by appearing to support elections which you don't approve of.
But really your protests and those of the pcad do not merit these demonstrations.
Nothing much more than a storm in a tea cup really.
Amnsty bill thrown out by senate. Thaksin can wait 4 years for the statute of limitations and come home.
Bill passed for a wholly elected senate. how criminal in a democracy is that?
Laziness on the part of a few mps signing in other mps in an uncontested vote. ( the pathetic opposition walked out on a vote).
If the PCAD get their way there is nothing stopping a mob from returning later to repeat and repeat to upend an elected government in the future.
I sincerely hope the thais recognise this.
What i hear on the ground that people are getting increasingly fed up with suthep and its my hope that they kick their buts back down to nakorn si thammerat or wherever they were brought from

Your argument falls flat because if the government was good and doing their job well, there would be no need to remove them. Remember, your dearly elected PT criminal government was supposed to work for the people, all the people. Not ruin the country trying to please the part of the country where they get most votes. Not lining their own pockets with as much money as they can get away with stealing. Not trying to serve their puppet master at the neglect of their real duties. Just because they were elected, it does NOT make any off their crimes legal.

Edited by tingtongteesood

This intellectual giant is urging the PM to end the conflict. What does that mean? Step down, or else is all she has been told recently. Let me get my facts straight. She is the elected PM. His party has not won an election for 20 years. He is upset that they cannot gain any traction. His party is basically attempting to shut down the capital, and she should end the conflict? Talk about a confused man. How about not speaking at all, if you do not have anything to say?

Oh! And the protests and Bangkok Lock down is not a form of intimidation? Mr. Abhisit should think before he speaks. Someone said before that Mr. Abhisit is only good as speaking. I wonder about the thinking part that should go with the speaking part.

He was hiding at the 30th floor of the luxury 6 star BTS station..

Another one is hiding in Dubai or Hong Kong.

MrSlatersParrot

Had the us approved of the military coup they would not have then demanded and GOT within 1 year (their demands quoted in the leaked wikileaks embassy papers) an election in december 2007.

Furthermore the wikileaks exposed the junta as lying to the thai people about tge necessity to change the constitution for elections to take place.

They had conceded to the americans already and yet they had to threaten the electorate that if the 2007 constitution was not approved there was no saying when a new one would be created and when elections would be held.

You obviously never read the wikileaks.

Furthermore it is very clear that the PCAD, through their network of students who planned to storm the US embassy, believe the US was taking sides by appearing to support elections which you don't approve of.

But really your protests and those of the pcad do not merit these demonstrations.

Nothing much more than a storm in a tea cup really.

Amnsty bill thrown out by senate. Thaksin can wait 4 years for the statute of limitations and come home.

Bill passed for a wholly elected senate. how criminal in a democracy is that?

Laziness on the part of a few mps signing in other mps in an uncontested vote. ( the pathetic opposition walked out on a vote).

If the PCAD get their way there is nothing stopping a mob from returning later to repeat and repeat to upend an elected government in the future.

I sincerely hope the thais recognise this.

What i hear on the ground that people are getting increasingly fed up with suthep and its my hope that they kick their buts back down to nakorn si thammerat or wherever they were brought from

Your argument falls flat because if the government was good and doing their job well, there would be no need to remove them. Remember, your dearly elected PT criminal government was supposed to work for the people, all the people. Not ruin the country trying to please the part of the country where they get most votes. Not lining their own pockets with as much money as they can get away with stealing. Not trying to serve their puppet master at the neglect of their real duties. Just because they were elected, it does NOT make any off their crimes legal.

Doing it's job well is a political judgement.

The corruption is reportedly horrendous yes. I have a sneaky feeling that if the corruption was under control ptp would be busy doing things that the democrats and their partners would not be approving of at all.

They want thaksin gone never to return. Let's all sit back and watch the fireworks.