What Luscious Liquid Are You Currently Slipping Past The Tonsils?

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My wife got me a case of Archa yesterday ( she can be cheap sometimes )

and so halfway down the first bottle i felt a headache comin on, so speeded up thro the next 2 bottles and decided it was fit only for err, well thai guests. I back on the Chang now. :o

I've been dinking singha for 16 years and that probably explains the wifes

attitude to kissing, but as hard as a double negative is to understand,

singha beer achieved export quality many many years ago and undoubtedly

played a big part in the success of hundreds of thai restaurants in the UK.

Why do u slag Thai beer..............it aint so bad served cold :o

• 4 weeks later...

ive just drunk two bottles of chang,but only as a kind of experiment to see why it has such a bad name on this forum (also because i couldnt remember what it tasted like).as far as the experiment goes i can say that it tasted quite good on the last half of the second bottle.so i think you could say that chang beer has passed my rigorous tests & examination.if you asked me what my opinion was after the first sip,i would say confused.

ive just drunk two bottles of chang,but only as a kind of experiment to see why it has such a bad name on this forum (also because i couldnt remember what it tasted like).as far as the experiment goes i can say that it tasted quite good on the last half of the second bottle.so i think you could say that chang beer has passed my rigorous tests & examination.if you asked me what my opinion was after the first sip,i would say confused.

Bad name? I sometimes got the feeling this forum is sponsored by Chang...

Anyways, thanks for your selfless approach to this delicate issue. We are anxiously awaiting Monochaser's defeating reply! :o

Henessy XO 1982. Pretty special stuff.

Yum! :o

Just a quiet Hahn Premium for me tonight.

When I saw your name DQ I thought you may have been someone else, but I see you've been a member for years. :D

(your avatar doesn't seem to work)

Edited by Old Croc

In a coffee mug: 1 pkg Milo hot chocolate, 1 pkg 3-in-1 coffee mix, 4 tbsp. Coffee Mate or other non-dairy creamer, and a dash of cinnamon. Pour just enough hot water in to mix the powders into a liquid. Pour the hot liquid into a large beer-mug-sized glass full of ice cubes, and allow to sit for about five minutes. Stir once and add a straw. The best iced mocha you ever had! When available, replace the 3-in-one coffee with fresh-drip Lao coffee. Even beats Vietnam's famous cafe sua dau IMHO. :o

Edited by toptuan

• 1 month later...

They were offering Absinthe Jello shots around a nightclub bar the other night, is absinthe legal here? I hear you only need one or two.

I stuck to the Chang and the expected headache was relieved by a vodka and lots of water.