Democracy is freedom

Unlike Red fiefdom

Said by one who would fit in nicely at The Ministry of Truth

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Scrape the bottom of the barrel and you get that logic, the most mindless, lowest common denominator that says: "An eye for an eye" that excuses, justifies and proliferates neanderthal behaviour well into the 21st Century.

It is exactly this mindset that killed children at a market recently, that beheaded a teacher in the south, that causes the vast majority of the world's suffering.

Too right it's disgusting and shame on you. Just because we pick a side doesn't mean we deserve to die.

• Like 2

Who said he was shot because of his poems???

We don't know all the details yet and he may well have been a red shirt activist, and in fact that is probably more than likely.

In which case............................

So you advocate violence against any red shirt activist ? Yes you do ! You must be a democrat, no ?

If a red follower post this quote, (about a yellow) at least 100 or more yellows would comment negative about that red follower, I am very curious now.......

im curious as to why you say yellow...need to keep up with todays happenings sir..there are no yellow shirts ok..wai2.gif ..try anti government protesters ..be cool ..

Quote name="WoopyDoo" post="7727118" timestamp="1398254601"]

what an insane country this is....because you dont like what he says pathetic..its called freedom of speech..or am i in the wrong country..

He was a redshirt that was shot dead. No word that he was shot dead BECAUSE he was a red shirt.

He was also an active anti lese majeste campaigner.

He could have been shot by anyone from any side in that case.

Read the recent news report about a new vigilante group who have declared a crack down on anti lese majeste supporters of which this red shirt was a high ranking player.

But because he was a red shirt.... he deserves the same amount of justice as the victims of red shirts have had from the law....... none.

You are a very very scary person. You support vigilantism? What the hell.

Who said it was vigilantism?

Please give us all the real facts so we can debate this case properly... You seem to know exactly what happened and who did this.

I don't support vigilantism.... but I certainly feel no sorrow for the guy... why should I lie?

Stop trying to force words into my mouth and try to make me think the way you want me to feel..... control freak.

You in the past have openly supported red violence against PDRC by trying to give it some justification.... So who is supporting vigilantism here?

Another red hypocrite..... send in the next one.

The fact that possibly anyone gets killed over this ridiculous political situation is incredibly sad.

People getting killed over a political bun fight is very sad.

• Like 1

Your all over the place woopy!

You ask for facts when nothing yet has been established .

Your just happy that someone is dead and he happened to be a red shirt.

Anyway rant away .

Actually yellow suits you.

Please carry on.I think most posters find you a source of amusement.

And that's including the yellows!

whose a yellow....what is a yellow try giving me some facts real ones .....2008...a little hint...

what an insane country this is....because you dont like what he says pathetic..its called freedom of speech..or am i in the wrong country..

People all over the world have bee killed for a lot less

Name one!

Dimebag Darrell got shot to death whilst performing on stage, people have been mugged and beat to death for the equilivlent of 5 English pounds, people in prison have been killed for cigarettes, heck even the other day someone was shot because they looked at someone the wrong way.

Edited by Tom420

People all over the world have bee killed for a lot less

Name one!

Dimebag Darrell got shot to death whilst performing on stage, people have been mugged and beat to death for the equilivlent of 5 English pounds, people in prison have been killed for cigarettes, heck even the other day someone was shot because they looked at someone the wrong way.

freedom of speech na? What exactly were they saying at the precise moment?

Nobody should be gunned down in the street. Sorry the fellow died, I hope he didn't leave children fatherless. RIP

Yes, two kids.

Wouldn't be hasty tagging this as politically motivated. Could be, of course, but probably wiser to wait until further details come to light.

• Like 2

doesnt matter the colour of his shirt, it is still not right to just gun people down. Probably nothing to do with the reds/yellows but more likely something totally different but this wont stop either side trying to get their cheap shots in.

• Like 2

Who said he was shot because of his poems???

We don't know all the details yet and he may well have been a red shirt activist, and in fact that is probably more than likely.

In which case............................

It is a sad thing to happen. Would be interested in more details.

Was it related to his political leanings? Not that they would justified it.

But there are some pretty high strung people on both sides of the division. Some may have been striking out as a direct warning that indiscriminate bombing of honest protestors and kids was unacceptable. They may figure that hitting high profile individuals will get the leaders to work towards non violence.

Edited by northernjohn

Woopy Doo,

what happend? What ruined your life ?? Find a good therapist!

Good recovery

Tom

Poor old woopy doo!

You are so blinded by your own hatred that you make such stupid comments like that.

Not just both sides but many gov anti gov activists have made highly inflammatory statements or statements or poems or songs that others mightn't agreed with but to say he got what he deserved is typical sutep.

Anyway no one knows why he was killed but it just shows you how the yellow peril thought processes work according to wd!

My life is as perfect as you can get it.

Money, young wife, beautiful kids, vacation every 2 months... and my life just got a little better today.

Makes me laugh how many people come on this forum and say absolutely nothing about the slayings of people they view as being from the opposite camp... and yet as soon as one is slayed from their own camp, they denounce it from the roof tops.... But if that wasn't hypocritical enough... they also try to force everyone else to denounce it.. Well I am sorry.

I am not a hypocrite like that lot... get over it.

This guy wasn't taken out for no reason... he did something to someone to bring it on.

Never heard of.... you make your bed, you lie in it?