Three Russian Men Arrested in ATM Fraud

Rimmer

I wish the police could force the men to show their faces so the whole world can see what kind of losers they are.

Sent from my SM-P601 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I don't understand how these guys get pinged. They must be thick because the BIB's investigating abilities are close to as useless as tits on a kipper.

Do they stand in suspicious group at a single ATM for 30 minutes and get observed using multiple "no name brand" cards while stuffing notes into a 7/11 bag?

Their MO should be one machine, one card, for one transaction (say 20,000B), then go to another machine 1.5klm away. Change your clothes/crash helmet every three machines, and use ATM's from different (all) banks. You could do this all day in Patts and get half a mill, then repeat daily without ever using the same machine twice in a week.

They are catching a gang a week.

Only the stupid acting gangs. I would bet that out there dozen's of such gangs are still active and successful.

Do they stand in suspicious group at a single ATM for 30 minutes and get observed using multiple "no name brand" cards while stuffing notes into a 7/11 bag?

Yes, some of them act like this. Unbelievable but true.