Yingluck still in military custody

Lite Beer

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yep it's over, everyone bored with protests, guess this is another reason why there was no coup early on, well as well as infiltrating the red shirts camp, (undercover)!!

The military will run the government, while in contact with Sudtep via the phone?

Expected..

Reforms?

Prisons?

Education?

Yellow brick road on its way!

keep her as long as you want i would say 1 day for everyday the farmers went unpaid..give her time to reflect on how awful she has treated them....

I think you've got your facts wrong. It isn't Yingluck or the Redshirts that are responsible or the tardy payments to the farmers. It's Suthep and the Yellow Shirts. If they hadn't have gone on their seditious rampage to unseat the democratically-elected government the farmers would have all been paid within a couple weeks of their sales. If you want to blame someone for the farmers and the country's current miseries blame it on the Yellow Shirts.

So why did Yinggy stop paying the farmers in September but Suthep didn't start protesting till November.

I don't think you have a clue what the actual facts are; just the red propaganda version.

• Like 2

Totally unnecessary detention. She has been the voice of passiveness and tolerance. Unreasonable brute action.

She's been a great actress and done exactly what her brother instructed. Remember those tearful performances, the time she was caught smirking straight afterwards? The on/off torn ligament? The laughing hysterically with aides in the lift? The non appearances in parliament? The shamefully piss poor interviews? The history re-write speech delivered in Mongolia.

Some idiot lackey said she deserved an Nobel Peace Prize. Utter bollckos but she might be up for an Oscar.

Given the family's propensity for legging it with large numbers of large suitcases I'd suggest there is very good reason for her detention. We don't know what the General knows. And she still faces possible proceeding on numerous charges including murder.

• Like 2

The army should take this opportunity to investigate the assets of all politicians, from every party. Bring in a team of forensic accountants, if there is no reasonable explanation of how you acquired a Bentley, a Rolls and a mansion, they should be seized, sold and you should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. The same applies to Suthep, Yingluck and Abhisit, no exceptions.

I agree one million percent. I am getting tired of Thai politicians presenting themselves

as champion of the common man, and meanwhile looting the country of millions of baht.

If fact if Prayuth did seize all that illegal money and paid it to the rice farmers now in debt,

people would sing his praises for generations to come. Start with Chalerm, low hanging

fruit as that would be easy money....

You forget that the generals have Bentleys, Rollses and mansions, all on government salaries, apparently.

You can provide proof of your accusations?

keep her as long as you want i would say 1 day for everyday the farmers went unpaid..give her time to reflect on how awful she has treated them....

I think you've got your facts wrong. It isn't Yingluck or the Redshirts that are responsible or the tardy payments to the farmers. It's Suthep and the Yellow Shirts. If they hadn't have gone on their seditious rampage to unseat the democratically-elected government the farmers would have all been paid within a couple weeks of their sales. If you want to blame someone for the farmers and the country's current miseries blame it on the Yellow Shirts.

Oh dear-you really don't have a clue, do you? Go research the FACTS about the non-payment by the government BEFORE the protests and then come back and retract your nonsensical post.

As Thaksin has now announced he intends to form a government in exile which includes Yingluk, her detention may be extended and even downgraded.

so where are you getting your information from Suthep?

I thought it was from Mr. Amsterdam. Not surprising though. A self appointed fugitive criminal establishes a government and includes his sister whose just been removed for breaking the law and similarly faces more serious charges.

Sometime, a real journalist, not like Head or Peel but an investigative journalist, will do some digging on the Shin Clan and their mob. That journalist will have a field day.

If the US and UK support a convicted fugitive and his convicted sister in forming their own self appointed "government" in exile, then Putin save us!

Justice has to be seen to be done but its all very onesided as the general and his friends are yellow followers after all. So tie a yellow ribbon around the whole of Thailand but we will try our best not to puke after listening to the latest righteous drivel coming from our new bosses.

Bullshit, a democratically elected government, which abuses their positions to cheat and accumulate wealth in whatever way possible, can be removed, as it does not rule according to the will of the people. This government was kleptocratic and corrupt. Therefore it had to be removed. As we know from the early history, the military always returned the power. So what? It has nothing to do with any shirt colours. It has something to do with an uprising of the democratic minds in Thailand. And I strongly believe, that Suthep has changed his mind over time, just as you will, when you have a little more insight in to the PDRC movement, their motifs and thoughts. The government can blame the recent development on themselves, but not on any of those folks wearing either yellow or red shirts, btw. mine is apricot today.

• Like 1

You think she cares or has an ounce of sympathy except how to rape this country dry?

• Like 1

actually the army should tell her you can go in a week ..then say no i meant another week then another..not knowing when your getting out.same as the farmers being told next week never quite knowing if your going to be paid make her/them sweat for a while at least.the corruption i can cope with its the utter contempt they have for the thai people that makes me angry towards them..

• Like 2

Bwaaaahahahahahahahahahahaha.... my God! Thank you for the laugh!!! I needed that today.

Seriously though, who do you think it was that promised to pay (bribe) the farmers all that money at above market prices? I'll give you a hint... It was the Thai guy living in Dubai while running the country from abroad, but through his daughter (whoops, I meant sister, lol) and his lackeys here in Thailand.

I usually don't feed Trolls, but this one was too good not to give a few scraps to.

Democratically elected, (how much per vote did TS pay again?) I love that! I also love how the Reds were paid to go to BKK to protest (I was told by my Mrs. that some of the red protesters filed complaints with the police because their payment had not gone through... if I can find the link she showed me at the time, I'll add it) whilst the other side PAID to go!

I know I'm a newbie here, but damn!... how could anyone who's lived in this country for any amount of time over the past three years and who wasn't being paid to shill for that blowhard in Dubai not see that these elections are bought and paid for! I think (hope) that that's what the military is trying to reform. (Perhaps a bit of wishful thinking on my part, but one can hope.)

• Like 1

Totally unnecessary detention. She has been the voice of passiveness and tolerance. Unreasonable brute action.

She's been a great actress and done exactly what her brother instructed. Remember those tearful performances, the time she was caught smirking straight afterwards? The on/off torn ligament? The laughing hysterically with aides in the lift? The non appearances in parliament? The shamefully piss poor interviews? The history re-write speech delivered in Mongolia.

Some idiot lackey said she deserved an Nobel Peace Prize. Utter bollckos but she might be up for an Oscar.

Given the family's propensity for legging it with large numbers of large suitcases I'd suggest there is very good reason for her detention. We don't know what the General knows. And she still faces possible proceeding on numerous charges including murder.

No way she'd be up for an Oscar BB. Her performance was worse than JLo in Gigli! Perhaps a Razzie would be more appropriate eh?

As Thaksin has now announced he intends to form a government in exile which includes Yingluk, her detention may be extended and even downgraded.

so where are you getting your information from Suthep?

I thought it was from Mr. Amsterdam. Not surprising though. A self appointed fugitive criminal establishes a government and includes his sister whose just been removed for breaking the law and similarly faces more serious charges.

Sometime, a real journalist, not like Head or Peel but an investigative journalist, will do some digging on the Shin Clan and their mob. That journalist will have a field day.

If the US and UK support a convicted fugitive and his convicted sister in forming their own self appointed "government" in exile, then Putin save us!

I like the way you think Baer, well said! I'm also looking forward to what Edward Snowdon and "Da Boyz" are going to release this summer that will be aimed squarely at TPTB in the West! From everything I've read thus far, it'll scatter the roaches far and wide!

Lest we forget, TS is one of the Globalists... He kinda reminds me of that other dictator Ben Ali from Tunisia, you know, the one who fled his country for Dubai with 1.5 Tons of Gold. Dubai must be a great place to party if you're a dictator with mega bucks!

No reason for this. If she is not detained, she can leave!!! whistling.gif

She's not "detained," but she's "in custody." I normally don't complain about confusing use of Englishby Thais, but this...

Off Topic: I'm grateful the NPOMC had somebody translating the orders into English on the electric TeeVee machine, but the guy (I think he was a Major, but I couldn't see his rank vlearly) really didn't speak very clear English. I wish they had used a cute female Lieutenant or Captain instead. I know for a fact they have some who speak English like natives. I'll bet that Major called in some favors to get the chance to appear on-camera.

Bwaaaahahahahahahahahahahaha.... my God! Thank you for the laugh!!! I needed that today.

Seriously though, who do you think it was that promised to pay (bribe) the farmers all that money at above market prices? I'll give you a hint... It was the Thai guy living in Dubai while running the country from abroad, but through his daughter (whoops, I meant sister, lol) and his lackeys here in Thailand.

I usually don't feed Trolls, but this one was too good not to give a few scraps to.

Democratically elected, (how much per vote did TS pay again?) I love that! I also love how the Reds were paid to go to BKK to protest (I was told by my Mrs. that some of the red protesters filed complaints with the police because their payment had not gone through... if I can find the link she showed me at the time, I'll add it) whilst the other side PAID to go!

I know I'm a newbie here, but damn!... how could anyone who's lived in this country for any amount of time over the past three years and who wasn't being paid to shill for that blowhard in Dubai not see that these elections are bought and paid for! I think (hope) that that's what the military is trying to reform. (Perhaps a bit of wishful thinking on my part, but one can hope.)

I see. You're a newbie here, but you know, just know, that the only reason rural Thais would vote for Pheu Thai is because some crook bought their vote. I can assume you don't have any idea what elections were like before 2001, and I'll bet you don't have any idea what the elections were like in 2007 and 2010. I'll bet you don't know anyone from Sara Buri or Lop Buri or Chainat or Lampang or Chiang Rai or any other province outside Bangkok. I'll bet you don't know anybody from the South. Do you know anything about Suthep's record? I dislike most of the inane babbling from the neofascist PDRC supporters here, but they're either pursuing a corporatist/ultra-royalist agenda or are delusional. I don't think you have either excuse.

Edited by Acharn
  • Like 1

I think Thaksin has eaten too many dates , or has bad advisers. Why in the bleep would he be

talking about a government in exile which Yingluck would be a part of, when she is currently

being held prisoner ( love the Thai double speak of " detainment"). Is he trying to ensure

that she is never let go ?? Well in any event nice to see that the fabrication of Thaksin not running

the government has finally been come to an end....

• Like 1

'Not detained' but in a safe house IN AN ARMY BARRACKS!

I think we all know what that means ...

And she'd better not think about leaving ...

Well, in Sattahip (south of Pattaya) we go sometimes to the "Navy-Beach" inside their huge compound. Very nice housings and well maintained. I would not mind to rent a house there directly facing the sea with a lot of green around, an duty free supermarket, a restaurant with daily life music aso.

That's what you mean right?

Nothing quite as nice for your young lady - last I read she was detained in a 'safe house' in the middle of an Army barracks at Saraburi.

I see. You're a newbie here, but you know, just know, that the only reason rural Thais would vote for Pheu Thai is because some crook bought their vote. I can assume you don't have any idea what elections were like before 2001, and I'll bet you don't have any idea what the elections were like in 2007 and 2010. I'll bet you don't know anyone from Sara Buri or Lop Buri or Chainat or Lampang or Chiang Rai or any other province outside Bangkok. I'll bet you don't know anybody from the South. Do you know anything about Suthep's record? I dislike most of the inane babbling from the neofascist PDRC supporters here, but they're either pursuing a corporatist/ultra-royalist agenda or are delusional. I don't think you have either excuse.

No he isn't a newbie at all. He wrote "I usually don't feed Trolls, ......" We have another poor soul who didn't reach enlightenment, and so has been reincarnated in TV (again).... That karma really is a bitch! tongue.png

• Like 1

Okay, I'll bite... I've been coming to Thailand for over a decade and staying each year for around six months at a time.

You're right, I don't know what elections were like before 2001, but I was here for the others. I've travelled extensively as that's what I do for a living. I've been to the North, North East (Issan) and pretty much all of the South (including the deep South) and currently live in Samui... but I go back to my Mrs. place in NakSiTam all the time. Oh yeah, my Muay Thai trainers are from the deep South too (Yala).

I'm not going to bite on your reference to any ultra-royalist agenda and I'd suggest you not bring that kind of thing up on these forums.

Judging by the info you have provided on your profile, you've likely been here a while given that you were born in 1937, which, BTW, is the same age as my father. But just like my father, you seem to have yet to overcome the cognitive dissonance that a lot of your generation has regarding how the world's governments have been usurped by that corporatist agenda you refer to. I bet you watch a lot of mainstream media and take whatever they say as gospel. I was a journalist 20 years ago, but couldn't stand the way the industry was moving towards consolidation. When the message is controlled by only a few big corporations, the truth usually falls victim to sensationalism.

Thaksin is a part of that group, his sister (daughter) was nothing but a figurehead, proxy if you will, for his policies and I believe had the military not stepped in when they did this country would have taken an even greater turn for the worse. Now the truth has come out... TS plans to setup a Gov't in excile (perhaps he can get some advice from Ben Ali of Tunisia as I referred to in a previous post.) And as for the ad homonym attacks in your post, may I present to you (and the forum) a little tidbit of information on how to try and win or shut down an argument: http://www.whale.to/m/disin.html#Twenty-Five_Rules_of_Disinformation__

I will end by saying, I may be a newbie on this forum, but I'm here to stay... both here on TV and in my new home, Thailand.

Chok dee Pee Acharn... Wanna hug it out? Let's hug it out...

Bullshit, a democratically elected government, which abuses their positions to cheat and accumulate wealth in whatever way possible, can be removed, as it does not rule according to the will of the people. This government was kleptocratic and corrupt. Therefore it had to be removed. As we know from the early history, the military always returned the power. So what? It has nothing to do with any shirt colours. It has something to do with an uprising of the democratic minds in Thailand. And I strongly believe, that Suthep has changed his mind over time, just as you will, when you have a little more insight in to the PDRC movement, their motifs and thoughts. The government can blame the recent development on themselves, but not on any of those folks wearing either yellow or red shirts, btw. mine is apricot today.

Save all your unsubstantiated justification for the coup and Suthep. Rights of the people has once again been trampled and disrespected. Who cares about the past. It is future that we should be worry about.

She will be freed very shortly. In a country where money buys anything, the generals holding her would be stupid to believe their actions will not be acted on.

Id be very worried if I was one of the people holding her against her will.

• Like 1

I would be inclined to keep her and the rest of her lackey's there and in heavier detention past the 7 days as permitted by the Martial Law Act. Reason being the lowlife scum lawyer Amsterdam mouthing off that they Thaksin and the Redshirts including the puppet will form a government in exile as per the Thailand live posts. These criminals are not going to learn so charge those in custody via military court as again permitted under the Martial Law Act with a fair charge of sedition.

There was already a government in exile, the difference is now they won't be controlling the PM anymore and will be ineffective. The best thing to do might be to charter a plane to Dubai and fill it send them on their way.