Troops find 91,000 sacks of rice missing from a Pathum Thani warehouse

Lite Beer

And former-PM Yingluck & her PTP former-government, were so confident that there was absolutely no missing rice, that they wouldn't release any of the numbers or send-in the auditors ? clap2.gif

Perhaps she should have bothered showing-up, at the committee-meetings ? whistling.gif

What a <deleted> joke,,,,,They say that there was no rice missing (Yingluck and her Government) She is right,,,The <deleted> rice wasn't there in the first place the rice only existed on paper. 55 55 55

• Like 1

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Disgruntled, unpaid rice farmers probably reclaimed it and sold it on the black market.

Yes, of course... :rolleyes: and the warehouse owners agreed to shoulder the blame for the missing rice by concealling the missing stockpiles. How noble of them.

• Like 1

But, but, but how can this be?

Commerce Min asserts no rice missing from warehouses

BANGKOK, 2 May 2014 (NNT) – The Commerce Ministry has confirmed that no rice pledged under the subsidy program has gone missing from the warehouses.

Source:

xnntlogo.jpg.pagespeed.ic.5C6sHNTwTn.jpg

-- NNT 2014-05-02

Another LIE..... coffee1.gif

• Like 1

There must be quite a lot of people who know what went on there. Perhaps the workers that piled up the sacks will start talking first. They usually don't get much money for it. Then it's "easier" to tell on others.

Don't know much about Rural Thailand do you ? Have you any idea what would happen to lowly sack carriers dare they utter a word ? The only things 'easier' to do are keep their lips firmly sealed....or die !

It is what TV members have been saying for a long time, but still nice to see proof.

When the rice scam is unraveled, I think a lot of the corruption money that was made will

have been off of phantom sacks of rice. Rice that was not stolen, but simply never

existed.

I don't think so, because the farmers who delivered the rice there must have received weight and description receipts on delivery, otherwise how would they eventually get paid ? Maybe more likely that the rice was sold on. Like so many agricultural products everywhere, rice is sold several times between producer and consumer. But it now seems that there were more than the usual sellers in the rice scheme. One thing for sure this theft certainly debunks all the denials put out by the PTP.

On the flip side, who says the missing bags ever got into the warehouse in the first place?

The way these people keep their accounting and track things, this could very well be a clerical error, much less rats in camouflage depleting the resources.

This article seems more like a magicians attempt to point out a time and event on the one hand whilst ignoring more legitimate times and events on the other hand.

How heavy is a sack in this case?

I may be wrong but I think one sack for storage is 50kg. The sale bags are usually 25kgs or less.

The sacks we use at the farm,and they look the same size as the ones in the pic, are 80 kg

Interesting that The Rouge goons on here are complaining that this is being targeted as it is PTP scheme. Exactly the reason it should be, as it's becoming increasingly clear that their fingers have been in the till. To ignore it and accept it would have been the old way. The General is cleaning up the house, good on him.

Your analogy doesn't go far enough sg.

In actual fact it would seem that they had the combination xph34r.png.pagespeed.ic.GOH20nhrx_.png to the main safe at the Bank of Thailand.

On the flip side, who says the missing bags ever got into the warehouse in the first place?

The way these people keep their accounting and track things, this could very well be a clerical error, much less rats in camouflage depleting the resources.

This article seems more like a magicians attempt to point out a time and event on the one hand whilst ignoring more legitimate times and events on the other hand.

A ''clerical error'' -riiiight. So when they were explaining the concept of pile to their labourers, the showed them a doughnut?? Come on, dude. You're clutching at rice...

Sent from my GT-S7270 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by SABloke
  • Like 1

The rice scheme was a Taksin/red faction project, so the army are purposely digging to make Taksin and crew to be the number one enemies of the state. Blacken their names, have the courts ban them from future elections, and bingo, you guys have a one party yellow government, forever! Enjoy.

As it was had a one party red government, do not take the proof of thievery to hard.

I can just imagine the counting,,,

troops - "So where are the other 91,000 sacks?"

Warehouse owner - "well they were here last week, I am sure I put them in that corner over there"

What a total farce,, this will only get worse as the truth comes out. Someone has made a lot of money out of this whole disgraceful affair. I hope they uncover who, lock them up and throw away the key.

The rice scheme was a Taksin/red faction project, so the army are purposely digging to make Taksin and crew to be the number one enemies of the state. Blacken their names, have the courts ban them from future elections, and bingo, you guys have a one party yellow government, forever! Enjoy.

yes, lets ignore the fact that thaksin, the ptp and reds were robbing Thailand to the max, lets blame the general for actually finding out the truth and showing everyone. You really are pushing sh*t uphill trying to say this is a set up against the ptp, I take it you dont like the fact that they are being shown up fir what they are, corrupt to the core, makes their supporters/apologists out to be fools.

PS. its not yellows, its non reds, ie, every other person in Thailand that is smart enough to know that the ptp/thaksin/the reds are full of sh*t

Well, let's not ignore the fact that previous yellow shirt governments and previous army dictators also robbed the country to the max. You are the fool not I because I look at the whole and not single out a short period of very recent history.

The army are simply backing the yellows, creating new heroes by attempting to utterly destroy the opposition in the eyes of the world but of course it will backfire as you will see.

Corruption exists on all sides, so don't be blind and selective.

Blah, blah blah, is the rice missing or not? I suppose the army, or anyone else should refrain from investigating just to keep you happy. The Shins are not exempt from scrutiny, and they shouldn't be.

So what. The money/rice, all gone. Will a million investigations bring it all back? Of course not.

Personally I don't give a stuff, what's the point anyway, farang?

As it was had a one party red government, do not take the proof of thievery to hard.

Not my money, not my rice, and I didn't vote for any colour, I am just observing the obvious.

yes, lets ignore the fact that thaksin, the ptp and reds were robbing Thailand to the max, lets blame the general for actually finding out the truth and showing everyone. You really are pushing sh*t uphill trying to say this is a set up against the ptp, I take it you dont like the fact that they are being shown up fir what they are, corrupt to the core, makes their supporters/apologists out to be fools.

PS. its not yellows, its non reds, ie, every other person in Thailand that is smart enough to know that the ptp/thaksin/the reds are full of sh*t

Well, let's not ignore the fact that previous yellow shirt governments and previous army dictators also robbed the country to the max. You are the fool not I because I look at the whole and not single out a short period of very recent history.

The army are simply backing the yellows, creating new heroes by attempting to utterly destroy the opposition in the eyes of the world but of course it will backfire as you will see.

Corruption exists on all sides, so don't be blind and selective.

Surprised that being such a brilliant annalist you haven't yet worked out to what did happen to the missing rice.

Should be obvious, Suthep stole it to feed his protesters.

Works in perfectly, they were protesting for 6 months that's around 180 days, there are 91,000 sacks missing so that means he snuck in there every night and stole 500 sacks. Personally carried them out on his back.

But I suppose you have been to busy making up crap to see the truth, now you know you can alert two or three more of your red buddies to come and help you.

Might even get fabrication for thaksin to come and draw a chart to show how it was done.

Your reply is very rude but that's to be expected from a wit such as yourself unfortunately.

Anyway, as I said before, I don't give a crap, not my money or rice, so why are you making a serious issue out of it. Got some unaccounted for rice sacks at the back of your shack?